Pnp Once Upon A Time In A Chess Board

DeletedUser

Wahanok

all i hear is the same RUBBISH coming out of your mouth lol ...

stop typing and do something about BL ;) , as for my stats dont worry they will go up as im now spending more time here, as i have a reason to now ...

looking forwad to slapping you around abit .. your buddy

PITBULL

DeletedUser

Don't sweat it guys...it's pointless.
Grim Sleepers will soon take over the world!! mwahahahahahaaa :p

DeletedUser

As I've left the world, I'm looking at this from a slightly biased, but fairly even way.

I do not know how CM operate internally, but I do know they have some renowned players, and some good newer players.

BL have many strong players, but they have not proven themselves yet. This is not bad. I think this war will last longer than a few weeks, like CM are obviously trying to predict here

DeletedUser

Its going to last a while but it depends on how the none Bl originals perform when really tested they are the unknown factor for me

DeletedUser33512

For the purpose of announcing you were no longer friends. :/

Ryann16

Strategos
The last server that Move. played on, he set up the exact same alliance. On that server he over expanded and got ripped apart by 7 different alliances. On this server he has fortified o55 so the same mistake does not happen. If BL starts a war, all that CM has to do is unleash on 54 to tear apart BL. The only cities BL will be able to take would be CM 54 cities because they will not be able to break into 55.

Over in 44 BD is hammering on GR cities (from what I hear) and after that war is over BD will push into 54 helping CM in the war effort against BL. BD and CM are clearly the top 2 alliances on the server, and BL will be torn apart by them.

Just how i see things going... Sorry for the late reply :D

DeletedUser

The last server that Move. played on, he set up the exact same alliance. On that server he over expanded and got ripped apart by 7 different alliances. On this server he has fortified o55 so the same mistake does not happen. If BL starts a war, all that CM has to do is unleash on 54 to tear apart BL. The only cities BL will be able to take would be CM 54 cities because they will not be able to break into 55.

Over in 44 BD is hammering on GR cities (from what I hear) and after that war is over BD will push into 54 helping CM in the war effort against BL. BD and CM are clearly the top 2 alliances on the server, and BL will be torn apart by them.

Just how i see things going... Sorry for the late reply :D

Who said we were alone?

DeletedUser

We all know BL are allied with grim sleepers rest of the alliances i couldn't say. Either way blows are slowly starting to be thrown and BL i would like to add also failed to take a CM inactive just to add some sparks to this fire ;)

DeletedUser

We all know BL are allied with grim sleepers rest of the alliances i couldn't say. Either way blows are slowly starting to be thrown and BL i would like to add also failed to take a CM inactive just to add some sparks to this fire ;)

Dim Mak?It was a secondary thing, and shame you can't see the luck of our attacks, otherwise you would know why we failed by what, 19 birs? Ok, but I think we are neighbours in more islands now, and tomorow will be in more...
Wahanok also wasted 136 LS on me... still trying to figure out why...

doublethink, our pacts number isn't very different from CM's pacts number...

DeletedUser

I honestly could only tell you one of there pacts for certain either way attacks on both sides are becoming more common

DeletedUser

Things have heated up on this war, CM took one inative and one with full merit for them, also torned my wall from 20 to 0 (bullies), but now Black Legion started to fight back, now this is fun, now :pro: