Pnp Once Upon A Time In A Chess Board

DeletedUser

seems CM pulling some dirty tricks lol ... but not to worry , we will have it sorted in afew hours !!!..

then back to slapping them gain.

lowest type of tricks i have ever seen in grep ! but oh well .. just shows how scared they are .

i wont say the players names that done the deed as there scum ! and dont wont my post dirtied with there names.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46391

seems CM pulling some dirty tricks lol ... but not to worry , we will have it sorted in afew hours !!!..

then back to slapping them gain.

lowest type of tricks i have ever seen in grep ! but oh well .. just shows how scared they are .

i wont say the players names that done the deed as there scum ! and dont wont my post dirtied with there names.

Did they try the ole

Let's try to recruit your players trick?

DeletedUser

Well little needs to be said - Looks like the baby sitter left the room and let the kids play.

No need for anyone to attack Move's - Check Mate. Great players wont stay to watch their alliance fall apart. Move has individually destroyed the leading alliance in Lapithos. Now we wait to see where the good will go.

I am sure all the good players will find good alliances to join - the part timers will get kicked, and eaten. Lets see what happens, lets see who ghosts.

Your Move.

DeletedUser

Not playing here but would be curious to hear the full version of what has happened as i was in CM, someone mail me maybe ?

DeletedUser

Almost never post in here, but the latex b&%^ move by Move. was this:

Inactivity, Internal BS and the morale setting killed CM,
I want to recommend everyone who want to play in Lapithos to go to B.D., BD is the future,
To all others we are in Nysa: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en77/alliance/343
If you haven't been active supporting ans such in here then don't bother ask for it...
I wish most of you the best, but as I say and I mean it, BD is the future, I recommend BD and I stand for what I say

Goodbye folks,

Never have a played in any world that a leadership was so juvenile and zero respect for simple members.

DeletedUser

Sad to see that happen. I left the world due to personal issues and to be honest could have made the transition easier and didn't i explained this to move later had a lot of respect for him before that but he couldn't respect my reasons or even respond to my apology lost a lot of respect after that. At the end of the day this is a game though and hats off to those outside CM that waited and moved when they saw the opening :)