Pnp ONCE* Upon A Time In Delphi

DeletedUser22940

ONCE* Upon A Time In Delphi
The Unabridged Version as told by Saint​

Once* upon a time in Delphi there was an alliance led by the sweetest princess in all of the lands. She loved animals and hoplites alike.

SnowWhiteNAnimalFriends1.gif

Through love and caring, the Princess had built a large empire filled with flourishing forests and animals. Even though she needed to kill a couple bunnies in the process :eek:

onepfbconquests.png

Most of her people, however, did not mind her Hippocratic ways since it helped flourish their vast empire. Although, some had caught onto her ways and jumped ship.

oneleavingpeople.png

She did not know what to do after some of her people left her empire so she turned to help from the dreaded SEA HUNTERS!!!

Myanmar-Moken-Boy-Spear-fishing-746772%255B1%255D.jpg

What the Princess did not realize, however, was that she had over-extended her empire. Her lands began to infringe onto the holy land of some crazed knights.

inpholyknight.png

The knights, of course, could not let the Princess' expansion continue and needed to react immediately!!!

inponeconquests.png

The knights were rumored to be vicious and relentless. As the legend states - once they start they will never stop. They will slay every enemy in their path with a fire in their eyes.

mod_html33110_2.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED....

By the way - this is INP's formal declaration of war with ONE*. You should change your name to GONE* now ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the pretty pictures.
Sadly most ppl you have highlighted were booted.
And funny that we have not been attacking you all..... but then again you do pact with ppl that seem to not be trusted by many.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3303

Thanks for the pretty pictures.
Sadly most ppl you have highlighted were booted.
And funny that we have not been attacking you all..... but then again you do pact with ppl that seem to not be trusted by many.

All the citys we took were active ONE* members at the time and if they got booted its cos we took most there citys.
Your right you, have not attacked us even though i have tried my hardest to get you guys to.
I as leader of INP only want to fight the best alliances in the world, and cos the novaz are to far away, we have picked a fight with you guys.
the declaration is out and done, no excuses, lets see what you guys have got.

DeletedUser

Those were not active ppl
they were yellow under members..... they were to get booted, as for some others, they were a bit out in the oceans from us.

Just giving you the facts :)

DeletedUser3303

they were yellow under members..... they were to get booted, as for some others, they were a bit out in the oceans from us.

Just giving you the facts :)

wow its funny how they got 1000s of biremes in there places if you wanted to get rid of them or they was inactive, we lost over 3000ls taking the places myself lost pushing on 800, so im a little bit mythed by this.

DeletedUser

wow its funny how they got 1000s of biremes in there places if you wanted to get rid of them or they was inactive, we lost over 3000ls taking the places myself lost pushing on 800, so im a little bit mythed by this.

It's called a tripwire. Even if a member has gone yellow we still aware of attacks on him/her. Although it's tough to assess the situation as to when 2nd stage of revolt starts when your member hadn't logged in for few days.I'm sure there are inactives in almost every alliance. However it can't stand as an excuse.
Oh well, it's just a game, there ups and down ;)

DeletedUser3303

It's called a tripwire. Even if a member has gone yellow we still aware of attacks on him/her. Although it's tough to assess the situation as to when 2nd stage of revolt starts when your member hadn't logged in for few days.I'm sure there are inactives in almost every alliance. However it can't stand as an excuse.
Oh well, it's just a game, there ups and down ;)

dont explain militia being summoned though

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team

Just giving you the facts

dont explain militia being summoned though

Not all of us are inactives bud

So they were inactive but summoned militia but then they weren't inactive in the first place? You'll have to pardon me if I seem confused by you two changing your story a bit

DeletedUser13495

Well Baudin Toolan it is quite simple some of the players they(edit) took cities from are active but not the majority of them, quite simple really :p

DeletedUser

If you look at the pnp. You will see dev actually taking a city from one of the players they are so proud of taking. It is his own screen cap, must be true.

DeletedUser3393

This is going to be a very fun war. Two alliances almost equal in Power. I have popcorn ready!

DeletedUser

This is going to be a very fun war. Two alliances almost equal in Power. I have popcorn ready!

I am looking forward to it. In honor of your comment I am now sitting at my PC with a 3 popcorn bucket, cheese, butter, and caramel. *Crunch* caramel goodness.

DeletedUser3303

We will soon post a update on how this war is going, i must say im a bit dissapointed.

DeletedUser4278

:s titan they are changing but you have circled some players that left before the war even started :S

So far as i can see it
wave 1: INP:7 ONE*:1
wave 2: INP:9 ONE*:3

So you have taken two more than last time as have they. I see little change and it appears you guys are still loosing, Plus you took 3 cities in the same 12 hours when they lost 7 to other alliances which will have dived there support.