Pnp ONCE* Upon A Time In Delphi

DeletedUser22940

Thanks for updating the stats. Even though 2 of those conquers are against an inactive player, we should have done a better job grabbing them before you did.

Well done.

DeletedUser3303

And the players didnt leave, they was kicked cos of being inactive or serving bans

DeletedUser

well luk - some of the ones you took from us were ppl that were leaving as well, or ppl that we were not going to support as they were in a far off ocean, we canceled support to some cities due to that
so it goes hand in hand

DeletedUser

:s titan they are changing but you have circled some players that left before the war even started :S

So far as i can see it
wave 1: INP:7 ONE*:1
wave 2: INP:9 ONE*:3

So you have taken two more than last time as have they. I see little change and it appears you guys are still loosing, Plus you took 3 cities in the same 12 hours when they lost 7 to other alliances which will have dived there support.
so that means they are losing more cities the to just ONE*. not looking good

DeletedUser22940

Not too worried as of right now. Obviously distracts us a little bit from our ultimate goal, but it is way too early to be declaring "good" or "not good". Only time will tell.

DeletedUser

And the players didnt leave, they was kicked cos of being inactive or serving bans

That definitely doesnt look like inactive. Growth in Abp and in points.

Captureariel.jpg

DeletedUser22940

Nope, she was not inactive. Those were straight up conquests. Good job guys.

I think Luke was referring to others (Malikiki)

Before we get criticized for kicking her, there were valid reasons but I will not air out our alliances dirty laundry on the forums.

DeletedUser

yes but this and the other one you booted that lost a city or 2.... you stick together as a team or play as individuals, the 2 can't mix - make your choice please

DeletedUser22940

yes but this and the other one you booted that lost a city or 2.... you stick together as a team or play as individuals, the 2 can't mix - make your choice please

As I said SweetT, there were valid reasons for kicking arie. Similar to the reasons you gave for kicking N2S (without the nasty dead animal PnP). As for us kicking our inactives, that is standard policy. Many people do that. Look @ ngaicodo as an example. We took 4 or 5 cities from him, but the Hawks didn't want the red dots so they kicked him. Just one recent example of many.

DeletedUser

As I said SweetT, there were valid reasons for kicking arie. Similar to the reasons you gave for kicking N2S (without the nasty dead animal PnP). As for us kicking our inactives, that is standard policy. Many people do that. Look @ ngaicodo as an example. We took 4 or 5 cities from him, but the Hawks didn't want the red dots so they kicked him. Just one recent example of many.

Actually ngaicodo was kicked for not following a simple rule..hit vacation mode when you are going on vacation and dont just make a post. We could care less about red dots =/

DeletedUser22940

Either way, all I was trying to say is that every alliance has a set of rules. Sometimes when players do not follow those rules, they get kicked. That's all.

DeletedUser

Score:

INP - 9
ONE* - 14 (not including 3 towns we took from players who were kicked out right after we started taking their cities).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks to me more like.

INP - 15
ONE - 17

Still you guys have a few up on us (included the cities you took from kicked players)

DeletedUser

6 cities were taken before war even started (while we were crumbling PFB). Btw you guys lost at least 3000 to 4000 biremes supporting their towns (dont make me post screenshots). Someone is really desperate to make those numbers bigger :)

DeletedUser

where is the 15????
let me look at stats again here but I know I do not see that