Pnp ONCE* Upon A Time In Delphi

DeletedUser

fun to see In nomine declared war to ONE*, but also having (little) war with Hawks, ocen 56 ad 66 against ocean 55 and 65, but were are little problem if they were hit almost all that they had to direct hits to their anemies, maybe situacion would be another, but they have another work to conquest his own alience old mates and smaler tows without alience.... ?!
Sorry for poor english...

DeletedUser4278

where is the 15????
let me look at stats again here but I know I do not see that

Well as far as i can see from the stats on the 19th of January INP launched on ONE* in mass hence starting a war on that day they took 6 cities, since then a further 9 cities have been taken on the 27th and the 28th. And i believe what fal did to get the 15 was add 6 and 9 together. I might be incorrect but that seems to be the only logical reason, i look at the stats i don't know how you can't see it. Or maybe you got 17 because they had taken 2 cities before then?

But what i get for the actual results are:

Since the start of the war: INP-15 ONE*-16
Over all: INP-17 ONE*-16

But hey we can argue about who kicked who and if they where active but that is what the stats atm show as far as im aware.

DeletedUser22940

In fairness, this should be since war was publicly declared.

DeletedUser

Yes that was what I was getting at
I don't see such numbers from the day this thread was posted

DeletedUser

ok let's not count things that do not show in stats
if we go by stats and not when some ppl boot poor souls it is
16 - ONE* / 9 INP
if someone sees different feel free to send me a message
Have fun!

DeletedUser

You're right. I was looking at the cities we took before this thread.

DeletedUser

The real score is NovaZ - 4million, Rest of World - 10

Says the Co-founder of the super stats alliance ..even tho he still only has 14 cities(wonder how many were internal) and 32k ABP not very good stats for someone who is supposedly "ELITE"

DeletedUser

15 cities thanks!

I have a lot of internal takeovers, I started late, by the time I got set up in 044 etc most of the wars i.e PFB, The Pack etc were over, players quit/left so was a good handicap for me to grow.

As for being elite, we as an alliance are elite, it's a team effort. (NO.1 IN ALLIANCE FIGHTERS).

Leaders gonna lead.

DeletedUser

I must have misread your farewell post to AA ..thought it implied you started SN with him.

DeletedUser3393

We start NovaZ together, but he started late and was stuck in a bad situation. He had to relocate 2 oceans over after his 2nd city just so he could be in NovaZ area.

He has got more cities than all but top 8 of your alliance and still has more than BP than 2 of them. Considering how he started, that is pretty darn good.

and he was just joking by the numbers lol. 4million conquests haha.. I dont think any world has even achieved that :p

DeletedUser

Score:
INP - 9
ONE* - 36

Not sure whats going on within their alliance. Whatever it is, doesn't look good. INP have some tough players to deal with in battlefield, will be looking for more fight.

DeletedUser

Cant really count The Hawks and INP as a war at this point its pretty 1 sided as far as attacking goes...we attack they defend(very well) but they dont get many attacks off due to the pressure I suppose... SN tried to take a city from us but failed ..guess they are reloading
They are losing a city in about 30 minutes altho its from a new member they recruited who is just too spread out and not very talented.