Pnp Once upon a time in psi

DeletedUser

Fact You are still in SF whether its 2 or not if u wanna say you are a lone wolf then leave the alliance so remove comment please.... As for you did it first yea ok I bet you did start gardens first oh no wait you didn't and have no proof you did....

I am in SF2 merely because I'm in it. I att alone and I conquer alone all credits reserved to me. As for who started it first. Yes SF did start it first 30 minutes after ORCA started lighthouse. ORCA II started Babylon 1 day after WW actually started. BE 1 day after. 4TRESS 2 days after. Wargasm 3 hours after. I got the statistic, apparently you guys don't.

& no I am not refering to all of them starting Babylon just saying how long it took them to start their first WW

DeletedUser

I am in SF2 merely because I'm in it.

So this means you are in it bc you are afraid to not have an alliance you need the protection.... A lone wolf doesnt mean anything I could say that i am a lone wolf bc i attack on my own and conquer on my own.... I just look at the op times to plan when there is an attack.... So dont act all high and mighty when you are in truth afraid to be a lone wolf

DeletedUser

Foot to mouth little boy

You have no clue who your talking to broski... Taken you dont like being called broski so from now on your know as broski.

even better grammer for you all AKA Yall can look at you simmers and puppets like BE who hide behind you ad sends attacks. I like to call these PUPPETS and SF would be the PUPPET MASTERS

so keep talking you have yet to bring in fact to the table other then we took some cities broski.

even tho many were sub 3k in points :eek:

one last broski for the broski's

Little boy INC. is in the building.

DeletedUser

Foot to mouth little boy

You have no clue who your talking to broski... Taken you dont like being called broski so from now on your know as broski.

even better grammer for you all AKA Yall can look at you simmers and puppets like BE who hide behind you ad sends attacks. I like to call these PUPPETS and SF would be the PUPPET MASTERS

so keep talking you have yet to bring in fact to the table other then we took some cities broski.

even tho many were sub 3k in points :eek:

one last broski for the broski's

Little boy INC. is in the building.

Wauw, calling BE simmers? Its like calling 4TRESS an offensive alliance. You guys have horrible intel like jesus christ horrible. Please if you want some real intel come to my office & we will talk till then go cry in your dark corner cause this is pathetic.

P.S I checked my posts & I don't see any comment I made about Broski?

~Falling asleep due to lack of entertainment~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bangbros, if by "many" you mean 2 of 40, then I guess you are right, we took "many" sub-3 k cities. Rather than "many", I might say 5% of the cities we took were sub-3 k. Both cities by the way were right next to Wargasm's wonder islands so they were worth taking before they had colony ship or conquest researched, but as was shown by your wonder island defense, it is no small task to take a wonder island city being defended and I doubt these cities would have ever allowed you to take one of ours.

I'll admit, there was no way for you to defend them, and would have been stupid to even try, so it isn't like it was some great accomplishment taking them. This is why I didn't even send a CS. You did force us to waste 2 city slots on a 2.5 and 1.7k city in O73 without farming villages.

DeletedUser25380

What a good team player ...

Wow, I am sure your alliance leaders and mates are very happy to hear what you are thinking of them Tbro :eek:

Most of you SF + ORCA are merely trash to me.
SF/BE/Wargasm can all go burn in hell all are terrible players
I am in SF2 merely because I'm in it.
I am sure your alliance leaders and mates can see the benefits of having you in their ranks

and for someone who is not interested in the wonders, you seem to have collected more facts on them than anyone else:
SF did start it first 30 minutes after ORCA started lighthouse. ORCA II started Babylon 1 day after WW actually started. BE 1 day after. 4TRESS 2 days after. Wargasm 3 hours after. I got the statistic, apparently you guys don't.

but I guess you are not interested... if you say so, that must be true :rolleyes:

Well at least you now dare to sign your posts, that's a progress, I guess we should congratulate you for this very bold move :p

DeletedUser

Cute a new contestant. If you knew anything about me you would know that I am "Statistics Man" if something happens in Psi I know, I gather I collect. Without intel there is nothing. Lady Aria I am bold because I'm not afraaaid, to take a steppp. EVERYBODY come take my hand we'll walk this road together through the storm whatever weather cold or warm just letting you know that your alonne........BOOM.

DeletedUser

Is that why you got the boot ? So a 4tress player could come in?

Is this why your so bitter and sour broski?

One detour real quick. Ryan it would have been easy to defend that city if i wanted. There was two cs only at the city and 10 hours apart with no clearing attacks. This is whats funny about this massive op is that i had at the most 8 attacks on my screen thats to ace adding in some harbor checks. Other then that i was sleeping like a fat kid like TBRO above who knows how to count calories

Back to BROSKI------ if your a stat man look at all the inactives you all take LMAO

DeletedUser

Bangbro's your arguments on many worlds are rather strange and immature, they make no real sense. I'm not trying to criticise you I just really don't understand what the hell counting calories has to do with grepolis?

DeletedUser

Is that why you got the boot ? So a 4tress player could come in?

Is this why your so bitter and sour broski?

One detour real quick. Ryan it would have been easy to defend that city if i wanted. There was two cs only at the city and 10 hours apart with no clearing attacks. This is whats funny about this massive op is that i had at the most 8 attacks on my screen thats to ace adding in some harbor checks. Other then that i was sleeping like a fat kid like TBRO above who knows how to count calories

Back to BROSKI------ if your a stat man look at all the inactives you all take LMAO

You know, when an inactive is in a CORE ocean you take it but hey guess you were never that good to know that lol.
I was demoted :O? LOL your alliance did beat SF in one thing & that's horrible intel. But I do enjoy your your excuse, if it was so easy to defend the city then why moan about it? That means you just plainly suck raymoosy moose. But you know love is the most important thing when playing grepolis and you guys just lack the L-O-V-E.

Win for me woohoo.

DeletedUser

You know, when an inactive is in a CORE ocean you take it but hey guess you were never that good to know that lol.
I was demoted :O? LOL your alliance did beat SF in one thing & that's horrible intel. But I do enjoy your your excuse, if it was so easy to defend the city then why moan about it? That means you just plainly suck raymoosy moose. But you know love is the most important thing when playing grepolis and you guys just lack the L-O-V-E.

Just a quick remark you have failed to fill in the blanks so I take it you admit at being to stupid to fill it in?

Win for me woohoo.

There is no point in feeling in your dumb fill in the blank. As i see it my plan worked like i wanted made WAR waste slots on a terrible island and i dont care about the city that why it never grew. :eek:

I have been in the top 50 in every world i have played in broski. Trust me i could take you around the world and back and leave you seeing stars. You are just lucky your not close or you would lose cities on a daily bases against me.

DeletedUser

You only had 8 attacks because you don't have any cities in O64 or O65. If I sent a CS to hit at start of RR, I don't think you would have been able to get defense there in time. You have 4 cities in South O74, that is quite a ways from the O72/73 border. All your other cities are even further South with most in O76. There were no clearing attacks on your city because we figured you wouldn't defend. If we took it with no losses, great. If not, all we lost was a CS and a few LS and troops. I wasn't insulting you for losing the city. I was actually complementing you for not diverting defense in that direction. That is actually what we had hoped you would do.

DeletedUser

You only had 8 attacks because you don't have any cities in O64 or O65. If I sent a CS to hit at start of RR, I don't think you would have been able to get defense there in time. You have 4 cities in South O74, that is quite a ways from the O72/73 border. All your other cities are even further South with most in O76. There were no clearing attacks on your city because we figured you wouldn't defend. If we took it with no losses, great. If not, all we lost was a CS and a few LS and troops. I wasn't insulting you for losing the city. I was actually complementing you for not diverting defense in that direction. That is actually what we had hoped you would do.

I knew what you guys were doing. I just dont see the point in that city so thats why i left it alone and gave it up and now wasted a slot of yours on a terrible island that you will waste time to build lol

Im not arguing about it. I had plenty of time to snipe it from the cs that were sent but didnt want to waste my time is all

DeletedUser

Biremes with cartograhpy are close to a 12 hr trip to cross 2 oceans. I had a CS 30 min from there. You couldn't have sniped. But like you said, 1.8 k city with no farming villages is a waste of a slot.

DeletedUser15240

I have to agree, ORCA are pretty poorly informed :p. They seem to think that we are simmers, attacking turtles is easy somehow (still trying to work out this one), hybrid cities are good, and as such, ORCA cities are mixed offence and defence, giving away cities to fall back to defend O76 is fine, yet taking the core and fighting alliances is simming. You also seem to think that it makes sense to waste millions of resources on a fake wonder, and despite this you wasted probably 100m resources on artemis.

DeletedUser

despite this you wasted probably 100m resources on artemis.

Artemis was a decoy to force SF to upgrade theirs. Can't you see that? They wanted SF to focus on Babylon & Artemis so they could build Rhodes & the lighthouse unhindered. Tell me do you guys enjoy the cheaper Phoenix merchant? Or the shorter victory processions? That's if you got sufficient battle points for that.

& since the forum has gone quiet I take it SF has won #1 best psi forum writers as well?

DeletedUser

It wont be 100 million wasted when we take a city of yours there ;). But yes the gardens was a decoy... Maratto I thought you were a lone wolf why do you keep backing SF. Im glad that my thread did get people talking tho. We are gunna love having pyramids lighthouse and colossus. Yea we would rather have the 2 you got but hey our intel is horrible over here we much not have the spy system you guys got.

DeletedUser

I have to agree, ORCA are pretty poorly informed :p. They seem to think that we are simmers, attacking turtles is easy somehow (still trying to work out this one), hybrid cities are good, and as such, ORCA cities are mixed offence and defence, giving away cities to fall back to defend O76 is fine, yet taking the core and fighting alliances is simming. You also seem to think that it makes sense to waste millions of resources on a fake wonder, and despite this you wasted probably 100m resources on artemis.

Sorry, you misunderstood me. Attacking turtles is easy because all they do is turtle. Why would you fear attacking them if all they do is defend? So yes, it is easy to attack turtles, because there is no risk involved. Anyone that is decent at attacking, you suddenly have them on your side, because you want the easy battles. Odd how that works out. But sure, call attacking people who won't fight back as a difficult thing to do. So they stopped the attack. Rebuild and try again. How difficult. :D

DeletedUser

Sorry. We at ORCA are WAY too busy dealing with all this mass chaos here in our forums. Our leaders can barely keep up!

DeletedUser

Sorry. We at ORCA are WAY too busy dealing with all this mass chaos here in our forums. Our leaders can barely keep up!

Ohhh don't worry your forums will get even better soon.

There is no point in feeling in your dumb fill in the blank. As i see it my plan worked like i wanted made WAR waste slots on a terrible island and i dont care about the city that why it never grew. :eek:

I have been in the top 50 in every world i have played in broski. Trust me i could take you around the world and back and leave you seeing stars. You are just lucky your not close or you would lose cities on a daily bases against me.

Ohh this is so romantic offering him to go with you look at the stars
Romantic people always get get get get get get get get get the best of me.