One Day Loyalty

DeletedUser

What about you Von? You're not a teeny bit nervous of Dreadfleet next door to you? Do you really think they'll be happy with O65?
Sorry, the only thing to fear is fear itself. We have no fear of going toe-to-toe with any alliance here if it suits our or our pact's needs. If I had the slightest fear in a game in which you restart at the rim, I would need my head examined.

Also, Dreadfleet covets Oceans 65 and 66 and wouldn't know where to begin in Ocean 55. Just as I've made it known I covet Ocean 55 and wouldn't know where to begin in Oceans 65 or 66. Leaders and potential conflicts are quite predictable in that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25050

Well Chelseaboys123........looking forward to helping DreadFleet conquer your next city.:p

Beautiful! Looking forward to somebody out there kicking your tucus's :)

DeletedUser

Guess birds of a feather...

Seems like something's fishy...

The pact was just put in place to highlight our cities so players knew not to attack one another, now id focus more on your gameplay rather than attempting to bash us when really any knowledgeable player would see that Styx is a weak alliance and DreadFleet is simply taking their cities because of that & its easy BP now just give it up.

We have had a pact with Myrmidons since the beginning of the world and have honored it and not taken any cities from them or even attacked them, we honor pacts with sensible alliances that provide a mutual gain, unlike our pact with Styx, the war with ADRASTOS is over, so you can officially consider the Agreement void.

Thank you,

- Mattr130

myrmidons2.jpg

DeletedUser

Their founder decided to leave DreadFleet and attempt to un-do the merge, when I told him it wasn't happening, it sparked a fire in him and he thinks he can destroy us now lol.

DeletedUser

they broke the pact, not us :)

(Read top to bottom)

783z6.png

HFKvh.png

E7qUQ.png

@ Zenbit I find it funny you crossed out the date and time though, nice try :D

DeletedUser

they broke the pact, not us :)

(Read top to bottom)

783z6.png

HFKvh.png

E7qUQ.png

@ Zenbit I find it funny you crossed out the date and time though, nice try :D

Try? What exactly am I 'trying' to do? I'm simply indicating there's a conflict with your previous statement. I did cross out the times because it would be more favorable to me to not provide you or anyone else trolling here with my own time zone information settings.

As someone else has already posted, it seems to me that the PACTs between Styx and DreadFleet mimics that of the one binding Myrmidons and DreadFleet: both seem contrived out of either fear or convenience. In which case such a long-standing PACT that is honored by one side should be likewise honored by the other if used to support an argument on the basis of good will and intention.

If this is repeated result of a PACT with DreadFleet...

DeletedUser

trying the exact same thing as Chelsea did, to find different ways to try and make Dreadfleet look unfit to form pacts with.

DeletedUser

Just for future reference Myrmidons, don't message my players about a pact. Read the alliance profile, man-up, and message the diplomat. Also, why would I fight your war if none of you have researched conquest yet? I don't fight other players wars for them.
Actually, I don't think anyone does.:pro:

...except Ultimate Dark Titans

DeletedUser

Lol hows your new city doing? I guess thats what YOU get for BREAKING THE AGREEMENT :) Its to bad your alliance didn't put up too much of a fight, we were looking for one.

DeletedUser25050

Lol hows your new city doing?

Well, very true. I am starting over. Never mind, at least I have a few battle points to show for it. By the way, how many bps have you got yourself after the first seven weeks? Hmmm....17bps.....my, we have been breaking the waves of Marathon in gently so far haven't we?

DeletedUser

lol. would have been really funny if this were a propaganda thread.