Newspaper One End Brings A New Beginning

DeletedUser30490

One End Brings A New Beginning

Well guys it's being some time since i wrote.Sorry for delays.[user]DDfan80[/user] has being keeping an eye on "Myonia" for me.And thanx to him today we will see some interviews with some leaders today."Myonia" has aged like every other alliance and since more worlds come out the lesser the players get,Still we see one alliance on top.And in the end they always will dominate unless something pops out.
Without further due the interviews.....

Eviction Notice

• Where do you see EN in 6 months?
kronoss said:
Established in the core and one of the top ranked alliances (top three min)

• Do you think you will win the world?
kronoss said:

• What makes you special?
kronoss said:
The team we have - made up of double crown winners and experienced players, combined with lesser experienced players who show commitment and a keenness to learn and grow quickly

• Can anyone beat Red Mist, and if so, who?
kronoss said:
Yes. We all can..

• Which alliance do you have the most respect for?
kronoss said:

Well it's a bit obvious they a full of confidence....But the question is will they really give "Red Mist" a run for their money?

Red Mist

"Red Mist" had really little to say as they are No.1

• Which ocean(s) are you looking to expand into?
any ocean we choose

**PirateS**

• Where do you see **PirateS** in 6 months?
Siciliana Dragon said:
I see **PirateS** as doing quite well, holding right in there in the top 5 alliances, and being solidly positioned.

• Do you think you will win the world?
Siciliana Dragon said:
I think we have as good a chance as any alliance to win this world, and a lot better than most.

• What makes you special?
Siciliana Dragon said:
We are a tough "attack minded' alliance. We stick together, and we play the game the 'right way". We don;t lie, cheat, or use underhanded tactics like some other alliances.

• Can anyone beat Red Mist, and if so, who?
Siciliana Dragon said:
Any alliance can be neaten, and "Red Mist"/"Viper" is no exception. I am in another world now where an alliance that was 31 early on and dominating just surrendered and folded up. This world is still WAY too young to say any alliance is "invincible".

• Which alliance do you have the most respect for?
Siciliana Dragon said:
beside our own obviously, I have a lot of respect for "Red Rockets", and "Eviction Notice".

• Which alliance would you most like to go to war with?
Siciliana Dragon said:
I pretty much like to war with anyone that will fight.

• Which ocean(s) are you looking to expand into?
Siciliana Dragon said:
can't really say where our alliance's aspirations lie--that info is private

Well from that we know whose the smart guy from here,Normally a noobish alliance would really give away there info on where they will expand into but i say Siciliana Dragon of "Pirates" had a bit of wisdom.

My Myonia Story

Started the day the world started,And did really good for some time.And i thought i woudl do the 'Newspaper" for "Myonia" and so i did and i hope me did you guys proud.Like other world this will always be a world i love and specially everyone who was in this forum love you all ;)

I know this is not much but thats all i can give you for my last review.Hope you guys enjoy reads from [user]DDfan80[/user],And if you guys decide to rep(For my lousy last job) please spread the love to him as well.
And like the title says "One End Brings A New Beginning" i hope [user]DDfan80[/user] carries out the newspapers in a way you guys love them.
And thats how me story ends:)

Druvi
Myonia
Ex.Reporter

DeletedUser38652

First!

Even tho I dont play this world very much, I think EN got big confidece in them self. I dont think they could best RM. As for Pirates they are doing good.

DeletedUser39031

Yep, they seem overly confident if you ask me, considering the fact we are nowhere near WW yet they are definite they can win. Its a new world and other alliances are doing well

DeletedUser

Thing with being confident it brings more confidence in yourself and others around yourself, EN has many reason for being confident.
Most have been there and done that once, twice and even thrice...!

Most others can not claim this! (not as an alliance, as a whole anyway)

Others who have done little seem to have much more to say than some of the greats here,
and it makes me wonder if they can only talk :p

Overall a short read, but a good read.
+ Rep to [user]Druvi[/user], Good luck with studies/exams,
and [user]DDfan80[/user] Looking forward to the next print!

DeletedUser28137

Thanks guys for the positive reviews! Can't wait to continue the paper!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19318

First!

Even tho I dont play this world very much, I think EN got big confidece in them self. I dont think they could best RM.

Can't best RM?? Jobs done... yawn.. confidence and ability..

DeletedUser20948

they crumbled like a wall made of sand :p, there's a reason EN are so confident in this world and that's because we know we can win it and we've got the players and the leaders that can make it happen :)

buddy1971

Phrourach
Originally Posted by Siciliana Dragon
We are a tough "attack minded' alliance. We stick together, and we play the game the 'right way". We don;t lie, cheat, or use underhanded tactics like some other alliances.
how about taking a reserved and revolted refugee city and then giving him an invite and his city back ?

DeletedUser30111

Which alliance do you have the most respect for?
Quote Originally Posted by kronoss
Ours
Ladies and gentlemen, the ever humble Emperor Kronn, :p

Do you think you will win the world?
Quote Originally Posted by kronoss
Yes
This must have been before he knew of the presence of W.T.F. No one will win the world now, because we've shown up to kill it. Mew!

DeletedUser38652

good job then!

Meant "Cant beat RM"

Btw EN didnt crush RM, they left. Just because they have won once,twice and third doesnt mean that they will win again. They lost in Ithaca and how will they win this world?

DeletedUser

EN wasn't in Ithaca, there was a few players who have played with EN before that were/are in Ithaca and we won there anyway :p

Maybe EN didnt crush RM but there leaders are jumping around like headless chickens atm trying to find a new home, maybe they should of done like any good captain does and go down with the sinking ship :D

DeletedUser38652

EN wasn't in Ithaca, there was a few players who have played with EN before that were/are in Ithaca and we won there anyway :p

Tenant Eviction - They were there and most players who were there left.

DeletedUser

Is it me mistaking or are now ex Red Mist peps together with ex Collectors members in Romanian Fighters?!
If that is true, that would be like coming to live with your ex wife with your present wife (with which you have cheated your ex) in the same apartment?!
Weird? Maybe not, but there will be no love in that alliance,
I hope Leaders have strong characters and that they can keep that "family" under control.

I was thinking to put this post in "Funny or awesome..." thread, seems more appropriate to be there, right.