one player against a whole alliance

DeletedUser

hi, this is just to infor you that I am facing the legends alliance for more than a week now. I have had about 14 attacks yesterday, my alliance is called One Man Army and I am the only one in it, and I have made it just as a respond to the empty attaks of those guys.

I joined their alliance and left, and because I left they began attaking me and bulling me. if any one interestd I may let him see the attacks report , they are so F funy lol
and yet, I am still having attacks now, 3 on the way with a CS in 24 hours loooooooool
I guess in the end I have to restart :D but I really killed alot of thoes guys . you may see my score and rank 10000+ and yet to come :)

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp lol

DeletedUser

[report]501fdcd0fcb3ec80d17c7f09a031a958[/report]
[report]47f3a0b0259126d3db0f628e99c67f5e[/report]
[report]bbe01b90da93eb1172b142a5d4d36bba[/report]

DeletedUser

i don't know even how to do that :D if u know tell me so we may see them lol

DeletedUser

are you serious? those don't look like bad attacks.

Upload the repots to photobucket.com, save them and then copy the
code but make sure its in the lower case or it doesn't work i.e. if you paste the code with
it doesn't work

DeletedUser

my internet is so bad, i am in a real war zone here in syria friend, I can't do
I still have about 12 attacks but as i said, internet connection i very bad in Aleppo syria

DeletedUser

syria is no exactly a peaceful place to say the least but its not wise to give out your location (people use it to time attacks when your offline)

12 attacks is nothing. I've had alot more in the past

DeletedUser

yes true, i must not reveal my location, but i am done anyway, too much attacks , earthquaks, ......
I am still doing my best :) but I guess its too late for me lol
at least i had about 10000+ points of killing enemies.

DeletedUser

guess what guys, I am still here !!!! what an alliance, they should shamed of themselves. you would not believe what is going on. all they good at is by earthquik me and bulliting me with spels, sorry for my english, lol
and all their forces are destroyed at my walls !!!!!!!
anyway, thanks guys :D

DeletedUser

Legends are an awful alliance, no surprise they cant even take out one player. They have been getting their arses kicked since day one.

DeletedUser35742

I remember this player.. Lol.. I beat on him for many weeks when I was part of the legends.. I offered him a spot in the legends alliance to save his skin and he left after about 24 hours.. so he signed his own death warrant.. I had no idea he was in the forums whining like a little girl about it..