Only 5 Heroes available in simulator?

DeletedUser11886

In any kind of simulator, I'm only able to see 5 heroes.

63131a234b0a17c0ad02d516d57a2806.png

This is extremely annoying as I'm unable to simulate any attacks with any heroes other than these. Not really sure what else to put here... if you need more info just ask.

Edit: The problem is the arrows, if you press the right arrow, the furthest it goes is to andromeda before rebounding to the start. If you use the scroll wheel you can see all other heroes, but the scroll functionality is very buggy and sends you back to the start of the list unless you scroll very fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55627

I have the very same problem across all browsers, are there any fixes yet?

DeletedUser54192

By any chance, are either of you playing this on a zoom of less than 100%? I usually play grepolis on 80% zoom (I find it a bit easier for navigation with the island view), but it does mess up two things: the heroes in the simulator, and the withdrawing of invites. (For the invites issue, the "cross" button for withdrawing the invite gets shunted to the line below the player name, and somehow gets hidden behind the invite below it.)

In both cases, the issue can be solved by changing to 100% zoom. So I end up switching the zoom to 100% whenever I include heroes in a simulation. It's a pain, but at least I know how to get to the heroes when I really need to.

Hope that helps! :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
that does not fix anything kal, im constantly playing on zoom 100%

when you try to select defending hero, arrow lets you go all the way to the last one, for attacking hero it wont.. so its clearly a bug.

tho i remember a brief period when i was able to chose any attacking hero as well.. probably around the time i restored google chrome to default ( full reset )

you guys can try that.. i just dont want to delete everything in google chrome just to be able to swap attacking heroes for it not to be available in next few days when there is enough data and scripts and cookies to mess it up again.. just add +10% att bonus and if its a little bit more than that add some luck and there you have it

DeletedUser54192

I wasn't given much information to work from, Bacon. That problem sounded exactly like what I have when I play on 80% zoom, so I gave the solution that worked for me.

It's currently allowing me to scroll all the way through both the attack and defence heroes (although it's lagging a bit). Silly question, but have you tried clearing your cache? I had another bug earlier (the little panel of recruitment, movement and trade movement icons for the city had changed position), and clearing the cache solved that.

I do the same thing often, as don't like changing the zoom. Just check the hero level, and add the right amount of luck (works very well for heroes like Deimos, Zuretha, or Urephon in an all-myth attack, but of course won't be as accurate for mixed OLU nukes when you have a unit-specific hero such as Medea).

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Yes Kal, i can only scroll heroes to end and back for attacking city when browser cache is cleared, however after few days i cant again, so i didnt bother to keep clearing because i actually have important data in my browser i dont want to delete again just for grepolis, its easier to just input missing luck % and be done with it.

DeletedUser22115

I can only view all heroes when i decrease my zoom. I play on 100% zoom and it doesn't allow me to scroll through all the heroes. when i decrease the zoom to about 70-80% it allows me to view all heroes.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The issue with heroes not showing up in the simulator at 100% zoom or greater is a known issue and it is being worked on.