OoA

DeletedUser

quakes are sometimes necessary but if a player stacks defensive units in 1 city, its better to go for another one - paying 10:1 (loses to kills ratio) is just useless.

DeletedUser

So dont add fuel and sometimes people should just agree to disagree and enjoy the game.

So this is the fourth post from me that you have criticized... Please go stalk someone else. :) That is one fourth of all your posts. If you don't like what I have to say, please state it, but I'd prefer if we dealt with it ingame via attacks. :)

I myself enjoy the flame wars, and I like to add fuel, not that I was doing anything by saying "flame war is brewing."

I love arguments, so please let me read them in peace. You don't have to find every post I make and contradict me in some way.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

poor Finn, he has to be going insane being zapped that hard everyday.

DeletedUser

For those of you who are allied with them... you are judged by the company you keep.

DeletedUser

The same is true for the other side - if deliberately betraying and recruiting from the other side is merely a "tactic" in a war game - I fail to see how using spells which are designed to specifically annoy the other side isn't merely a "tactic" as well. More direct though, having spies in enemy alliances. Seems petty and lame, just like spamming god powers.

Here's the thing, I don't do it because it gets messy, gets tiring, and is a waste of resources. That being said - I don't understand how people can say using offensive divine powers is in poor taste - while the same people spam people's caves, etc.

So, if everyone is judged by the company they keep, everyone (including myself) sucks.
I mean in a pure gentleman's game no one would talk crap, no one would spy, we would only attack head on, at known times, and if the enemy was asleep we certainly would never send a CS.

DeletedUser

The same is true for the other side - if deliberately betraying and recruiting from the other side is merely a "tactic" in a war game - I fail to see how using spells which are designed to specifically annoy the other side isn't merely a "tactic" as well. More direct though, having spies in enemy alliances. Seems petty and lame, just like spamming god powers.

Here's the thing, I don't do it because it gets messy, gets tiring, and is a waste of resources. That being said - I don't understand how people can say using offensive divine powers is in poor taste - while the same people spam people's caves, etc.

So, if everyone is judged by the company they keep, everyone (including myself) sucks.
I mean in a pure gentleman's game no one would talk crap, no one would spy, we would only attack head on, at known times, and if the enemy was asleep we certainly would never send a CS.

Good point at the end, Nwinder. Nobody in the game has purely good "company" that has never yet made mistakes or done anything wrong.

DeletedUser

have to say gentlemans game i beg to differ im a girl and holding my own i think?
and regards the bolting in my eyes its a sign of weakness throwing stones over the ocean takes nerves of steel a true warrior lol more like a coward

DeletedUser

Looks like this thread is pretty much wrapped up judging by the date of the posts.

Orginally posted by nwinder: I mean in a pure gentleman's game no one would talk crap, no one would spy, we would only attack head on, at known times, and if the enemy was asleep we certainly would never send a CS.

I have just dusted off my copy of the Marquis of Queensbury Rules and refreshed my memory on how to conduct myself as a gentleman ;)

But to quote an old favourite:

My view is that to get anywhere in life you have to be anti-social, otherwise you'll end up being devoured. I've never been particularly social, anyway, but if I've ever been rude, fifty per cent of it has usually been provoked by other people's attitudes. Though I do admit, like most Celts, I'm moody.

DeletedUser

OOA merged into EotD. Periodically they hand over dbps, last time was Ciaran Reilly turn. Something like 60k+ dbps over 48 hours (I forget the exact amount) and give Ciaran defender of the day twice in a row.