Hmm..

is it me or is KMD shrinking ???

Where did they go?

DeletedUser

I want to be in Gamma, now :(

What's happening? Losing members?

EDIT: Seems a lot are heading to GH.

DeletedUser3613

see i heard that KMD's noobiness had manifested itsself as a giant MRA eating black hole into which they all dissapeared !!!!!

DeletedUser

Just like Semper-fi, swat and 420, another great collection of players join Grepohugs
:)

DeletedUser3613

GH are a pre made alliance of old, born out of a hatred of MRA's (apparently)

i think we can all realise that the old GH is dead .... now we face a bunch of old players ie massive players and their frinds ... i say bring the rain personaly !!!

DeletedUser

GH seam to be recruiting to stay up in ranks I seen before they dropped below KMD might have been DVP and all of a sudden the took a good few 420's/swat in which well I seen are completely useless selfish players only reason I can think why is to stay up.

DeletedUser3613

if i was getting beaten on and losing 5 citys a day id bolt aswell :p

we need to remember that KMD are real people too .... lets be nice .... a little ....somtimes .......ummmm.....ok wet willy them .....

DeletedUser2140

wonders what the old Serpentine Medea and Grepohugs would think of last few batches of merges.

CRINGE.

DeletedUser7213

GH still have a core of Kick _SS players.

Even if there recruiting standards aren't as high. As time goes on, and quality players leave, recruitment becomes ever more difficult. Especially in the core.

DeletedUser

oh i think it will last for a while. Don't forget, there is still SWAT out there as a back up. :p

DeletedUser

oh i think it will last for a while. Don't forget, there is still SWAT out there as a back up. :p

Oh yeah they can top up their stats that way.... tick tock times running out fast for them there will be only two more alliances they can merge with after SWAT that is PE and LoW question is will they merge

Ironic once upon a time GH said they hated MRAs now look at them

looks like I got up someones nose with the truth LOL :p truth hurts does it?

Last edited by a moderator: