Oops where did KMD go?

DeletedUser

tommyfjh said:
but you have to admit that their recruitment standards have dropped

Recruitment standards have dropped?! K.M.D held 7th and 9th in rankings for player BP. Hardly low recruitment standards is it?

Then there is me, albeit I have only taken two fusion cities I have not lost a single city (yet) and there was no retaliation, no attacks to either of my conquers. You should look at your own recruitment standards bud ;)

Again, people flaming for no reason other to make themselves feel better about a move that will both benefit she devils and KMD and greatly hinder Fusion's progress

DeletedUser3613

I have never flamed huggs or KMD neither for their recruitment or their gameplay :)

and as i told you before AJ we will get to you soon enough mate :) you have taken 2 citys from fusion magnus has had a few and i think even mango abondoned his lust for ghosts and has tried to grab a fusion town. All the while fusion continues to take 4-5 citys a day from KMD/grepohuggs :)

Its a war AJ thats what happens mate :p

DeletedUser

Recruitment standards have dropped?! K.M.D held 7th and 9th in rankings for player BP. Hardly low recruitment standards is it?

Then there is me, albeit I have only taken two fusion cities I have not lost a single city (yet) and there was no retaliation, no attacks to either of my conquers. You should look at your own recruitment standards bud ;)

Again, people flaming for no reason other to make themselves feel better about a move that will both benefit she devils and KMD and greatly hinder Fusion's progress

I meant cause they can't exactly recruit in the core can they? :p

btw any alliance that has you obviously has no standards ;) jk :)
So you managed to take 2 cities wow. You don't hear me bragging about making one of She devils player's quit after i took 2 cities off him he decided to run to VM. Btw i think his VM runs out today (SW);)

Win some cities,Lose some you can't always be winning now can you :p

DeletedUser

MRA??? Who CARES!!!

GH (The She Devils) We were still standing waaaaay before any merge, we fight we gain and we loose some cities, but hey thats the game that I love. We are here to fight just like everyone in the game.

Hey I didnt get upset when fusion took 10 of my cities in 3 days LOL. If you sleep you loose RIGHT!!! :D

Believe me Huggs Dont care about being #1, We care about our team, friends, allies. :)

So why everyone cares about MRA?? it sounds like its only because the numbers went up en some alliance dropped a spot. the importan thing is that any alliance will do what is best for them.

kuj0 :pro:

DeletedUser2069

I have never flamed huggs or KMD neither for their recruitment or their gameplay :)

and as i told you before AJ we will get to you soon enough mate :) you have taken 2 citys from fusion magnus has had a few and i think even mango abondoned his lust for ghosts and has tried to grab a fusion town. All the while fusion continues to take 4-5 citys a day from KMD/grepohuggs :)

Its a war AJ thats what happens mate :p

Daz I appreciate that you have always been fair in your postings for the most part.

I just wanted to comment on the 4-5 cities a day from us...

k3lvmv.png

Stats don't lie and yes you may have taken a fair amount of cities but you aren't pulling the numbers you want everyone to think :p

DeletedUser

But it's true, they're taking quite a lot.

But it's also true that they're taking less than Daz said ;)

DeletedUser3613

Heya wan,

not from she devils/ huggs directly mate ... i probably should have been clearer

we where taking up to 5 a day off KMD pre merge and i must admit the first few days some of your magic must have rubbed of on them as it was tough going :p

i also do have a tendancy to over exagerate ..... somtimes :)

it will be interesting to see the stats in a week or two as i notice you have been a busy little chappy :)

EDIT: WOW Kuj0 is that your angry voice mate ?? note to self dont get kuj0 angry :)

MRA as a term has not applied to gamma for a long time now the ultra MRA is SWAT and if im not mistaken all 3 top alliances have a larger member count than them currently, i acctualy think its one hell of a coop you got some very good players in especialy valosin26 he is a warrior :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Say what you want but GH is number 1 and from what I remember from christmas during all the alliance predictions we were supposed to be wiped out by now and CJ was to be number 1 hows that going?

DeletedUser

Say what you want but GH is number 1 and from what I remember from christmas during all the alliance predictions we were supposed to be wiped out by now and CJ was to be number 1 hows that going?

Seve, blame the CJ groupie fan club. They always have had the control over the PF's anyway

DeletedUser

To me, the interesting question now will be where do the illuminati now stand? GH has now taken in their long time enemy, so does that mean they're anti-GH now? Or does it mean they're backing off from ex-KMD? That decision will have a huge influence on where gamma goes.

DeletedUser345

To me, the interesting question now will be where do the illuminati now stand? GH has now taken in their long time enemy, so does that mean they're anti-GH now?

Grepohugs and Illuminati have been war for quite a time before the merge.

DeletedUser2140

For yogesh,

"Let who is without sin cast the first stone".

What do balista's throw, BIG ROCKS.

sorry the joke was a little too subtle.

As for the MRA comments. I just threw them out there to see what reaction I would get. I was a little surprised. Some people get a little too serious.

Never thrown something in a pond to see what happens.

DeletedUser

tbh i just cant see what the problem most of you guys have with a MRA any way,because games like this would not last long without them,MRA's are more like a leaning alliance for most ppl who cant get into a big alliance,LOL it looks like some of you are jealous of them,thay come and go but leave better plays behind them,
lol to call any one alliance an MRA is stupid,i think every alliance in the game has merge
with someone.

DeletedUser3613

I belive a wise leader (me) once said "merge or die" !!!!

in the case of grepohuggs this is more true than most due to their map position :)

in the case of yogi and the bunnies i could never imagine seeing them have more than 15 members nowdays but the future is the future so lets see :p

DeletedUser

I belive a wise leader (me)
are u crazy?:p

i am forced to join in due to boring ;)

the term MRA means
an alliance which recruits irrespective of the player's
-size
-BPs
-Stats
-POSITION IN THE MAP

Gamma has only one alliance S.W.A.T (she devils). GH is NOT an MRA.
They have selective recruiting and have been hit hard:p so they were forced to do this merge.

Last edited by a moderator: