Open invitation to Eviction Notice from The Syndicate!

DeletedUser22517

One of your leaders called me 2 days ago a coward.We are not and we never gonna kneel in front of anyone.So this is open invitation for you so "called greatest alliance in grepolis, EN":

After new year the first revolt world we both join no matter what settings it is???
Now you can answer with Yes or No!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Here is my skype name for you EN, so we can talk before we fight:

blazoruski

We can open skype room so you know who will get your scalp

DeletedUser22217

Mungus, that is a great offer of you. After all they claim they are the best grepo alliance....or well 5 alliances.
To be honest I don't think EN will accept this.
They know only how to win easy worlds, speed 3 that ends for a few months and with 5 alliances in top 10.

I am actually expecting to see their smart excuse for not accepting soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11165

82214684.jpeg

How about come play conquest not hiding behind your walls in revolt

DeletedUser11165

What "Revolt" is grepolis....since when.....Conquest is Grepolis....come to the Darkside and enjoy those sleepless nights like the rest of us.

DeletedUser

Revolt is like Grepo pre-kindergarten where they send kids to learn how to be in school and not stick everything up their noses. Conquest is like that cougar who we all hooked up with - that's where you learn to be a man.

DeletedUser11165

Revolt is like Grepo pre-kindergarten where they send kids to learn how to be in school and not stick everything up their noses. Conquest is like that cougar who we all hooked up with - that's where you learn to be a man.

cookie_monstare.jpg

You Sir, deserve a cookie

DeletedUser25607

Conquest is more challenging in personal skills (offensive and defensive sniping), but team-play of conquest is rather boring - like build defensive and make sieges, but don't spread defensive on too many sieges (to not make them thin and broken). This limitation nearly excludes possibility to make ops.

In revolt, team-play is much more fun, because of ops (like revolting many cities simultaneously and taking some of them). Also good alliances don't need to build much defensive troops in revolt worlds. If you need build much defensive in conquest to keep sieges - good alliances in revolt worlds may play even with 10:1 relation of offensive:defensive cities. And building/using defensive is boring too. :)

DeletedUser33530

Did you seriously just argue that conquest is easier because you have to do more work to achieve the same results as a revolt world?

DeletedUser22517

Again you turned my thread into the question what is older chicken or egg.Don`t know why?EN plays revolt, TS plays revolt.You want us to play conquest now?

DeletedUser

well not really, there is no question that conquest came first.

DeletedUser33530

well not really, there is no question that conquest came first.
God damn it man!
I'm trying to argue that you are a good little boy in rhammus section and you repay me by coming over here and being yourself.

DeletedUser

sure, play revolt, but don't argue that it's necessarily better, and don't say that just because people don't want to play on a server with settings that are more travesty than game that they are scared/inferior.

DeletedUser41523

I prefer conquest really.

1) It makes walls a double edged sword

2) You can get CSed at night making wars harder to win and conclude because a smaller alliance can push back on a larger one.

All in all, they're both perfectly good systems and under the right conditions, I can't complain in revolt.

DeletedUser22517

Ok, when you both finish with your comments about revolt and conquest, please send me message so we continue with the real subject of this thread.
Thanks in advance