Open invitation to Eviction Notice from The Syndicate!

DeletedUser42857

this one has gone lunatic to the point of declaring attacker no1 of the server as having won most of his AoD and abp by clearing the inactives of our alliance:d

Are you still harping on about that :D We all know how erik got a lot of his ABP. its no secret. Its common knowledge that during double BP day certain members put on HS as well and attacked each other to get ridiculous amounts, like 600k abp or dbp in a matter of hours.

DeletedUser42857

btw chad.

Syndi and FC went to war on April 26th. Thats a fact.

So not sure how you work out they were pacted for virtually the whole server.

(And shortly before that war you merged the whole of Veni Vedi Vici into Fight Club to try and give you the numbers) so even then it was FC, Anarchy, Phallanx Power, and VVV against Syndicate. Hell there was even Fight Club II for a while, this on a 250 cap against an alliance of what, 70?

thems the facts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is a smart move from Praehelios, to use the hate of Chad in EN's next world. But after all this is what you do all the time right? Gathering members and allies from all around the grepo. Also Chad may really learn something, after all he tried to beat us with the number of his players, he can learn from you how to coordinate those big numbers.

In stories of old, how many great leaders turned farmers, slaves, peasants even; into warriors? Closed minded people, get close minded results. Small circles, stay small. The reason EN is highly regarded as one of the best alliances to date, is because our roster is stacked. The reason being, every player believes in helping the next. Mentoring a newer player. Teaching them how to take control of the game, and thrive. Bringing them to a level of their peer. I was once that dumbfounded kid, who took to the forums in rage because I did not have the skill in game to do anything about it. Now, I've won 3 straight worlds. All servers, 2M + XP, one of the top ranked in ABP/DBP in every server. AOD/COD/LOD awards out the ying yang, and a growing hunger for more.

Fact is Nichy, you envy what EN is. What it has. That is the sole reason you are hear smearing names. Perhaps one day you will find your way. Until then, just that dumbfounded kid, taking to the forums in rage because you dont have the skill to do anything in game...

#LOSTSOULS #EN-ROX #NICHYSMELLS #TRIPLECROWNWINNER #IGOTTAFART #TISSUESAREONSALEATWALMART

DeletedUser31822

Hey guys, new server is starting on Monday, so maybe we will see you there ?

DeletedUser22940

Its a speed 2
Comprimise for both teams.
Whats the excuse gonna be?

DeletedUser22517

btw chad.

Syndi and FC went to war on April 26th. Thats a fact.

So not sure how you work out they were pacted for virtually the whole server.

(And shortly before that war you merged the whole of Veni Vedi Vici into Fight Club to try and give you the numbers) so even then it was FC, Anarchy, Phallanx Power, and VVV against Syndicate. Hell there was even Fight Club II for a while, this on a 250 cap against an alliance of what, 70?

thems the facts

You forgot 2 more alliances with their academies: Dark Angels and Death Plague

DeletedUser22517

Its a speed 2
Comprimise for both teams.
Whats the excuse gonna be?

We are not looking for any excuses, this would be a perfect settings if this world was to come 1 month after(talking only for myself not entire TS).We sure gonna put this on vote and decide

DeletedUser

Nice, now since Prateek has the tissues already, he should give some to his new friend Chad, I see that Tea and Zero also will help him wipe his tears.

with pleasure,lol
can u help Hot Maria if we(me and you) were in Knossos?:d
btw,this noob,Zero Point,is one of the creators of LoK:d
and guess who was one of his closest mates-your noob mentor:d
Yes,NisaW was one of his mates,with him they crushed fast Checkmates together with Valhalla,lol
but of course life on Earth starts with the alliance that preffer Hot Maria:d

DeletedUser

We are not looking for any excuses, this would be a perfect settings if this world was to come 1 month after(talking only for myself not entire TS).We sure gonna put this on vote and decide

Same for us. WW kicks in January 18th in Ialysos. Not ideal to play 2 servers, one during wonder race. Wouldn;t be able to give one server your full attention.

I'm sure it will be voted on here as well.

DeletedUser22217

with pleasure,lol
can u help Hot Maria if we(me and you) were in Knossos?:d
btw,this noob,Zero Point,is one of the creators of LoK:d
and guess who was one of his closest mates-your noob mentor:d
Yes,NisaW was one of his mates,with him they crushed fast Checkmates together with Valhalla,lol
but of course life on Earth starts with the alliance that preffer Hot Maria:d

Yeah actually WildNisa or Tea played in Knossos. I think I was in Valhalla for short with one temporary account. NisaW was a diplomat, before he left. Tea, you came a bit late but I think that you were in some leadership position, maybe you were in charge of an ocean...ahh it was so long and I do not remember that much.
Later I was given another account and left Knossos. When I got back month after you were in the Eagles with NisaW. The Eagles was a small alliance, just a few members, but they were doing a good mess just for the fun.

And nope I don't believe it. I remember NisaW had some connections with LoK, but the rest of the information is too much...

DeletedUser36743

Mung and Dim, there is no use of trying to convince Chad. He sees only what he likes.
He will never admit that TS won honestly, because he would need to accept that he is a looser and managed to do what seemed to look impossible- to lead his big team to fail.

Prateek keep those tissues in your pocket, one never knows when they will be needed.
Also learn to use them to regularly wipe your hands and mouth.
With your dirty games I believe there is a lot to be wiped there.

More Boo Hoo.......

whining 4.jpg

DeletedUser22217

Aww Prateek, I am disappointed. Your big black Typeface looked really promising.
But the small granate is really disappointing.

DeletedUser22940

Let me see
We have personal conflicts....ok

But really EN? Yall cant focus on Ialysos and another server at the same time? Ialysos has been uncompetetive since i left back in what....march?
Cmon now....

All hype, no game

DeletedUser

Left, booted or rimmed ?..... what was your IGN...let the truth prevail....

and we will look at a new world after we finish in ialysos

If I recall, Sainted was a member of Virus. In other words, rimmed.

To answer your question though Sainted, Ialysos is very much alive. We will more then likely win, and in a rather quick manner but anything can happen. I'm not counting this new world out, but I know many members who only play one world at a time. Depending on how fast WW really is, we might just end up on this new server.

We are definitely all hype, no game. Good call saint!

DeletedUser36743

If I recall, Sainted was a member of Virus. In other words, rimmed....

That explains it... coz i have no recollection of his being around.... but then they did last only 48 hours after we showed them some love....

potential.jpg

DeletedUser37948

500 posts in this thread and both ts and en need a vote ? you guys are just teasing us :heh: