Open invitation to Eviction Notice from The Syndicate!

DeletedUser37948

Go watch My little pony. My daughter loves it and she is 7. You can also have a very nice discussion. She loves Twilight and you are a Rainbow Dash fan.
my daughter loves my little pony as well and dash is just images.jpg

DeletedUser22940

Left, booted or rimmed ?..... what was your IGN...let the truth prevail....

and we will look at a new world after we finish in ialysos

I left. Out of boredom.
IGN was Eternal Death

No I was not part of Virus. I was personally invited by Kronoss and dropped in the core with you.

DeletedUser

If EN and Syndicate don't drop into Sinope then we'll know that's all they are capable of - poo-slinging on the forums.

You mad bruh?

We don't drop everything and come running whenever you or these other individuals want us to. Plus, morale worlds are lame. It levels the playing field for slow pokes and noobs. Will wait for better settings :)))

DeletedUser27128

53 pages of useless talk...

People from both alliances just talking and insulting each other, why don't you just go in-game against each other????

If EN think that TS sucks, then just accept the challenge and kill them off. And the same for TS - if you think EN suck, then just follow them on their next server and kill them...

DeletedUser22517

What you people don`t understand is that starting a new world is not a joke like you all think.If we join you will know from start.We don`t hide or anything else.Plus there is some frozen players i need to unfroze from deep sleep.Settings are perfect if you ask me

DeletedUser22517

People from both alliances just talking and insulting each other, why don't you just go in-game against each other????

If EN think that TS sucks, then just accept the challenge and kill them off. And the same for TS - if you think EN suck, then just follow them on their next server and kill them...

And maybe that is exactly what we are waiting for, you never know.

DeletedUser37948

Bah all this BS about settings is just excuses

if you can play you can play regardless!

personaly i think some teams just want to cherry pick a win perfect this and perfect that they want the odds stacked in there favour before launching.

this is the server, this is the time, man up and take the challenge

if not lets have this thread locked by a mod as a travisty of utter waffle

DeletedUser

If you ask me, morale shouldn't affect either alliance much in a showdown, as most see them as equals, and I doubt that they will have a huge difference in points

DeletedUser22217

Actually I am so much hoping TS kicks in this world...haven't felt the thrill of a new world for long. It is something like a new lover (hope my bf doesn't sneak in my writings here).
Some TS players need a rest and to sort some rl stuff after the effort in Zac, so we may wait...but I really hope we don't. The opening world settings are just so perfect. Never found morale to be an issue, it has reasons to be there...to prevent bigger players to benefit from new and still small players and seems honest.

My fav is Pinkie Pie! lol

DeletedUser37948

Actually I am so much hoping TS kicks in this world...haven't felt the thrill of a new world for long. It is something like a new lover (hope my bf doesn't sneak in my writings here).
Some TS players need a rest and to sort some rl stuff after the effort in Zac, so we may wait...but I really hope we don't. The opening world settings are just so perfect. Never found morale to be an issue, it has reasons to be there...to prevent bigger players to benefit from new and still small players and seems honest.

My fav is Pinkie Pie! lol

I dont like inflated egos but i do respect the syns tallent and also EN's i hope you get your wish NIchy and for all our banter i look forwads to battleing with good opponants
hope to see your there :)

DeletedUser

I "luve" moral worlds-all you have to do is to take an aggressive friend after the first 3 months,and feed him a few slots.
Then you tell him to colonize in the middle of your enemies....
Bye bye core safety conception:d
I "luve" it:d

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want TS to join simply because I've played against EN, and I haven't played against TS. I would like to see their talent from my own eyes :) Although before someone misinterprets that, I don't mean that I think they have no talent!

DeletedUser19396

TS does not suck. They have proven themselves to be winners as has EN. Someday it may happen that they meet. Who knows and good luck to all until then.

DeletedUser22517

We just finished 18 months server and some of us need break.We are not running from server to server, when we decide to join we finish that server.When you start dreaming about sending resources to ww i think is good idea to take some time off :D And this was open invitation to EN and looks like they are also not ready so for all of you haters i see no point to comment

DeletedUser33530

We just finished 18 months server and some of us need break.We are not running from server to server, when we decide to join we finish that server. When you start dreaming about sending resources to ww i think is good idea to take some time off :D And this was open invitation to EN and looks like they are also not ready so for all of you haters i see no point to comment

Ok you need a vacation to the real world right away.