Open letter to Shadow Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15121

Tommy,

Now that you have lost a city, would you like to reconsider the offer?

I will even create an alliance for you and the others in the plan to let others know that Tommy is emotionally wounded from losing a city and would like to be left alone for awhile.

-Genghis

DeletedUser

The Genghis Khan Protection Plan !

Hmm the Genghis Khan Protection Plan...

Now if he had done that in RL he would have made a killing ;)

DeletedUser

Dear Tommy,

I am writing you as you are the leader of the once proud organization named Shadow Falls. I am not here to berate you or to embarrass you, as I know this must be a hard time for you and your comrades.

I am here to offer you protection. I will allow you to enroll in the Genghis-Khan protection plan for the price of 500k Silver per week. If you enroll in this program I will see to it that you and your life partners will not be attacked and no real man will enter your tiny villages as this would only cause problems in your families as your women catch a glimpse of a man that they could only dream of improving their families blood lines.

Disclaimer: If you agree to these terms you will also dismantle your navy and walls.

-Genghis
hi,hi!i like u man!very much!

DeletedUser

From the point of view of TK, he didn't say a word which leaves us worried that something really bad might have happened in real life.

In terms of the alliance, Jaybog we all have confidence in Jaybog and the shift in leadership as a few other players take a role. We'll be supporting each other.

DeletedUser

Sadly something bad did happen and he's not comming back this time.

DeletedUser

I was very sorry to hear what happened .
No matter what this is only a Game and our thoughts and prayers are with TK and his family .

DeletedUser15240

Yes, I feel so sorry for TK, my prayers are to him and hopefully he will find strength to cling on to, when the going gets tough, like it already is

Status
Not open for further replies.