Open letter to Speedboat

DeletedUser28972

Hypocrit

your personal threats to player half your size and three oceans away are always better... but you still make me laugh here! keep up the good work
I might threaten players half my size but you attack players a quarter of your size low blow would you like some names?You must like following fame where ever i go your there lol

DeletedUser18613

I might threaten players half my size but you attack players a quarter of your size low blow would you like some names?You must like following fame where ever i go your there lol

yes i do attack smaller players? what of it? they are there the cities are red.... why not attack? doesnt make me a hypocrit if you dont believe me on that try out this new site called google... plus its not the size of the players you like to threaten that makes me laugh its the location, you once told me you were coming to my ocean to show me whats what, i believe it might of been after you sent a player down here a threating pm about how you where going to take them out, first time i had ever heard of you then so i looked you up what ocean are you again? cause i still find it funny that you threaten players in ocean 59 who have 20 cities.... oh and dont forget the player who are bigger than me i attack they also have names :p as i said last time speedy have fun and keep up the good work! your posts always brighten our days down here in the southern oceans

DeletedUser28972

yes i do attack smaller players? what of it? they are there the cities are red.... why not attack? doesnt make me a hypocrit if you dont believe me on that try out this new site called google... plus its not the size of the players you like to threaten that makes me laugh its the location, you once told me you were coming to my ocean to show me whats what, i believe it might of been after you sent a player down here a threating pm about how you where going to take them out, first time i had ever heard of you then so i looked you up what ocean are you again? cause i still find it funny that you threaten players in ocean 59 who have 20 cities.... oh and dont forget the player who are bigger than me i attack they also have names :p as i said last time speedy have fun and keep up the good work! your posts always brighten our days down here in the southern oceans
Your team are going well south chris i like you at the end of the day we both stuck up for our boys in which way who cares its all fun like you said is there any chance of you coming my way? then we can have some real fun if not see you in forum you brighten my day up also

DeletedUser18613

Your team are going well south chris i like you at the end of the day we both stuck up for our boys in which way who cares its all fun like you said is there any chance of you coming my way? then we can have some real fun if not see you in forum you brighten my day up also

hahaha i still have lots to do down south before i think about heading north, but you have some people to play with up there already