Open letter to Speedboat

DeletedUser13315

Speedy,you demolished Sir Clark,Mayu and Loma?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....All these guys where kicking your tucus whenever they wanted...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20077

That was 1 year ago learnt alot since then with 25x cities you had 60xcities courage buddy Doa sent you running from COF to OTC to HWC we smashed you out of your names then HWC ran to Harbs for glory you tried coming back but as a mutli got banned lost your acc and jeoperdised innocent players HWC hold the record for most banns please come back know i will do the job right time in to the second demolish you like i did Mayu and Loma and Sir clark as for city next to me i set it up for V1 to take it kept spying on you what amazes me why are you and cronos hanging around like bad smells you dont play in the game why you are sooks that never got what they wanted come back i beg you theres alot of accounts leaving take Mayu acc we will be nice and close embarass me what a joke no.2 attacker with half your cities.Get real you and your alliance won 0 in Delta did FA
thats what speed wrote on other thread. sounds like retarded child blah blah blah.
i wonder when you demolished sir clark? as far as i remember, it was me who took your cities, you havent even managed to put a single cs into mine.
and about attackers rankings. every idiot can do what you have been doing. sending 10-50 ls 20-40 hrs away. you where just giving bp to everyone. and you think that you are very experienced player??? you are the worst player with biggest mouth i have ever seen.

DeletedUser

about attackers rankings. every idiot can do what you have been doing. sending 10-50 ls 20-40 hrs away. you where just giving bp to everyone. and you think that you are very experienced player??? you are the worst player with biggest mouth i have ever seen.

OMG you guys are hilarious

every idiot can do what you have
really? than why cant any of the idiots in HWC could do the same. May be they are not just idiots...

you are the worst player with biggest mouth
again REALLY? How the hell can you forget Dune

DeletedUser20077

Its a very simple answer to your question, why HWC not doing so. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IDIOTS.
Rchunter????????? Do i smell "SAS hero" under different name????! Another big mouth.

DeletedUser15049

They are as poor as it gets scar. The rewrites are a giggle though. The HWC did nothing? We only stopped them getting the server win. Nothing much really all in all. We also held our group together when others lost wars or ran into super alliances believing that would make them the rulers of Delta. I was so poor a player I took out 4 wonder islands and left as a top 7 all round fighter.

Let them live in la la land.

It is well known across the servers that they are a joke. Ask on any server and you'll be told the same. The alliance that lost a server due to an idiot who never had a clue, nor did those who put him up to it (as he kept on pointing to as he gave me safe harbour for my LS). I have never ran from war. I went into frontlines throughout my game here. Let them be trolls mate. Everyone in the know can see for themselves what happened and what they truly are.

Losers.

DeletedUser15049

PS. Although it is worth pointing to the mass level of mania across there if they really believed for a minute they 'smashed me' anywhere. They smashed me so hard I took out 4 wonder cities and had them baffled in 3 oceans. Speedy is a noted liar scar. Everyone knows this to be so. The proof has been put up for all to read.

As for RCHunter, he is a case in point. He is all he demands others not to be or accuses them of being. He demands I stop posting here yet on the other hand posts here having given up his blue nose inspired account. I can only say 'CCS Forever' as my little hello. I am sure he'll get the local Roman Catholic newspaper to hunt me with. I'm terrified in fact. Not.

DeletedUser

The big mouth is back. I knew that he and his overinflated ego would come back to sh** the day.

A cheating scam, who played with more account than anyone can count claims to do what? A small "man" (haha what a joke) with his big claims. Normally people would say anyone could do all that single handedly with those many account but I aint gonna say that, because, you are the only one who would love to drown in his own cr**.

DeletedUser13315

RCHunter...We are speaking not about Dune.Point is that Speedboat is a liar.Sir Clark was taking cities from Speed whenever he wanted.Never have seen Speed's CS in Clarks harbor.Never heard that Speed managed to clear Clarks city.Or I understand word "demolished" in wrong meaning?Trust me,RC,all 42 Ocean were laughing from Speeds attacks...

DeletedUser28972

Most losses i ever seen from close range attacks

Speedy,you demolished Sir Clark,Mayu and Loma?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...you are bloody liar...All these guys where kicking your whenever they wanted...
Ludias You dont even rate to be talking to me DOA seen all your woeful attacks on Newtown lost the whole lot multiple waves from close range yesterday and a while back still in our Forum wow man whats that last time i speak to you look at yourself before you judge people

DeletedUser28972

That was 1 year ago learnt alot since then with 25x cities you had 60xcities courage buddy Doa sent you running from COF to OTC to HWC we smashed you out of your names then HWC ran to Harbs for glory you tried coming back but as a mutli got banned lost your acc and jeoperdised innocent players HWC hold the record for most banns please come back know i will do the job right time in to the second demolish you like i did Mayu and Loma and Sir clark as for city next to me i set it up for V1 to take it kept spying on you what amazes me why are you and cronos hanging around like bad smells you dont play in the game why you are sooks that never got what they wanted come back i beg you theres alot of accounts leaving take Mayu acc we will be nice and close embarass me what a joke no.2 attacker with half your cities.Get real you and your alliance won 0 in Delta did FA
thats what speed wrote on other thread. sounds like retarded child blah blah blah.
i wonder when you demolished sir clark? as far as i remember, it was me who took your cities, you havent even managed to put a single cs into mine.
and about attackers rankings. every idiot can do what you have been doing. sending 10-50 ls 20-40 hrs away. you where just giving bp to everyone. and you think that you are very experienced player??? you are the worst player with biggest mouth i have ever seen.
And here we have another cheat like Dunne who lost his original account for being a multi came back and took an account of Mike Clark lovely man who hated HWC plus Dune and was giving me cities in 042 Scar took acc done his research to attack me when i was sleeping with 3 other cowards you never attacked me alone everyone of you blokes attacked together inactive times Great player you are needed help always i hopped 3x oceans and came to 052 042 then i had nothing up front till today i have a 17xcities you watched your mates come into 052 but never had the courage to follow and when you did got demolished before you left. 2xplayers came into 042 with hearts of Lions DonisG and myself and sat there for months know these days we are deep in042 gathering ground and winning the war Scar just for the record Loma best attacker Mayuyuki best defender the game has seen honourable enemys great players

DeletedUser28972

They are as poor as it gets scar. The rewrites are a giggle though. The HWC did nothing? We only stopped them getting the server win. Nothing much really all in all. We also held our group together when others lost wars or ran into super alliances believing that would make them the rulers of Delta. I was so poor a player I took out 4 wonder islands and left as a top 7 all round fighter.

It is well known across the servers that they are a joke. Ask on any server and you'll be told the same. The alliance that lost a server due to an idiot who never had a clue, nor did those who put him up to it (as he kept on pointing to as he gave me safe harbour for my LS). I have never ran from war. I went into frontlines throughout my game here. Let them be trolls mate. Everyone in the know can see for themselves what happened and what they truly are.

Losers.
Last time i will repeat this we set you up was informing DOA players what you got in my harbor until we got the opportunity to take city your a scream bud V1 launched multiple waves with c/s after i sent him spy report then you send me PM to take city and send c/s to me when you knew city was lost and for me to CQ so we could attack eacth other we all had a laugh snake you come back to Delta thanks to Mayu account you named your cities like the person you really are deep down i belted you and theres more coming Are you man enough to admit who you are???? all of DOA knows not hard to pick there is nobody with your mentality

DeletedUser28972

Losers.
Dune i dont deny what you achieved with WW that was huge but why did not HWC win race?. your are 1 of the best in Delta without a doubt and a nice bloke deep down i just did not like the way Cronos rubbished me and you taking the mickey out of me i left you a respectable post to say goodbye you did not aknowledge that it hurts me to speak about you this way i am done with this saga

DeletedUser13315

Speedy...I sent multiple attacks against Newtown-I got CP for 2 more cities.You alliance member is bp bank for me.Nothing personal.And you never beat neither Scarbone nor Sir Clark(which was under Scarbone management for some time).End of story.You are a LIAR.

DeletedUser18613

wow you know what i like about these forums....?
i dont have to check them for 2 weeks and i know what will be on here.....
Dune this Dune that! he's a cheater he's behind it all, well guess what he out played so many of you! how he did it doesnt matter any more it happened and is done. putting your spin on it wont change a thing...

your a cheater he's a cheater every ones a cheater, now who here is still stupid enough to think that there alliance doesnt have some one in it who decided to cheat? well ill tell you right now your alliance at some point has had at least one player cheat, there is no beating about it no but but but its a fact! get over it.

now back to the topic this room was made for.... so speedy i see you have taken it upon your self to send PM's to my smaller players saying you are coming for us down in ocean 68 :) hurry up and get here im bored.....

speedboat on 2012-05-26 at 06:14
Bad move taking city from Stgorgeall players notified in 068 us big players moving towards there also we are going to unleash hell and demolish you for what you did tell oosit we are coming for him also time to pay dearly

just in case you forgot. by the way takes a big man to threaten a small player, hope to see you soon

DeletedUser15049

speedy

We never even bothered about building wonders after I made the decision to focus on other parts and in other ways. The guys all ended up at Harbs getting the badge for winning the server anyway. Got that part? The crew all ended up winners of the server. My crew. Not yours.

Beyond that. You are a liar. Don't play matey matey after the BS you posted here. Delude yourself all you like. You are as poor as it gets. You are sitting making up lie after lie after lie after lie. Like the rest of your fairy tale gang. All talk.

You know full well that city was handed to you. I left the account sitting for 6 days before I came back to take over it. Everyone on my side knows that. You know it. You and your bampot mate however want to BS the whole server. You know what lad? I couldn't care any more after this. You were shown up to be a right muppet. You and your alliance. By ONE player.

ONE Player.

You go play fantasy island. Compare your abysmal, stupid attacks with my record. You are a nobody. You got your points on greys and being an addict that has no other life. You cannot take a city from a decent player even when you have them with an account left with nothing in it bar 700 biremes and some snails. You ran to your mates because you knew what was coming.

And we both know how hard you all tried. Again.

You took no city from me. You or that muppet of a mate who everyone considers as much a joke as they do you. Everyone that has quality that is.

You are a trash gang speedy. You proved it here for the final time. You hold onto your points and lies. I will hold onto knowing I made damn sure you and your rotten little gang never won the server. I know what I class as more important and more fulfilling.

Enjoy your game chump. I'm out.

DeletedUser

looky looky who got banned yet again... thats right Dune. Man you are one shameless person and one hell of an idiot. How can one person be caught for the same offence again and again. Someone just dumped a whole lot of cr** on the names of Mayuyuki and Loma1.

Dune, now is you have even an ounce of shame, self respect and morals, DO NOT show your face here again. I hope that's not too much to ask even by your standards.

DeletedUser

HWC did not stop DoA 'winning 'except from a building perspective as last time I checked DoA are still number one on every count except for wonders and player numbers. Logically and by dune's own standards that makes DoA the lions and, well, HWC the (extinct) sheep?

Back to the topic in hand, losing cities is immaterial as you can just replace them from ghosts and inactives and while it looks good on grepostats and for the pnp in here the only way a player can lose a game without end is if they quit. Have a look at players like tictac, as long as you farm dbps from any attacks you end up stronger. It always amuses me how aggressive players never understand this and yammer on about conquering this and defeating that.

DeletedUser

speedy

We never even bothered about building wonders after I made the decision to focus on other parts and in other ways. The guys all ended up at Harbs getting the badge for winning the server anyway. Got that part? The crew all ended up winners of the server. My crew. Not yours.

Beyond that. You are a lying, vile little snake...poison through and through. Don't play matey matey after the BS you posted here. Delude yourself all you like. You are as poor as it gets. You are sitting making up lie after lie after lie after lie. Like the rest of your fairy tale gang. All talk.

Go mail a mod. Your level. You know full well that city was handed to you. Because I left the account sitting for 6 days before I came back to take over it. Everyone on my side knows that. You know it. You and your bampot mate however want to BS the whole server. You know what lad? I couldn't care any more after this. You were shown up to be a right muppet. You and your alliance. By ONE player.

ONE Player.

You go play fantasy island. Compare your abysmal, stupid attacks with my record. You are a nobody. You got your points on greys and being an addict that has no other life. You cannot take a city from a decent player even when you have them with an account left with nothing in it bar 700 biremes and some snails. You ran to your mates because you knew what was coming.

And we both know how hard you all tried. Again.

You took no city from me. You or that muppet of a mate who everyone considers as much a joke as they do you. Everyone that has quality that is. You are a trash gang speedy. You proved it here for the final time. You hold onto your points and lies and madness and hypocrisies. I will hold onto knowing I made damn sure you and your rotten little gang never won the server. I know what I class as more important and more fulfilling.

Enjoy your game chump. I'm out.

I did this I did that, you did nothing you ego inflicted, shameless, cheating, narcissistic twat. You are nothing you were nothing more than a cheating mugger. You have the most over inflated ego of anyone I have talk, seen or meet with. Get a life and put these words in your mind.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A HABITUAL CHEATER AND A HYPOCRITE. STOP BLAMING EVERYONE FOR YOUR ILLNESS AND GO SEE A DOCTOR.