Open letter to Speedboat

DeletedUser15049

HWC did not stop DoA 'winning 'except from a building perspective as last time I checked DoA are still number one on every count except for wonders and player numbers. Logically and by dune's own standards that makes DoA the lions and, well, HWC the (extinct) sheep?

Back to the topic in hand, losing cities is immaterial as you can just replace them from ghosts and inactives and while it looks good on grepostats and for the pnp in here the only way a player can lose a game without end is if they quit. Have a look at players like tictac, as long as you farm dbps from any attacks you end up stronger. It always amuses me how aggressive players never understand this and yammer on about conquering this and defeating that.

As far as the HWC goes. We must be the extinct sheep that shot DoA down 1 hour from claiming the server victory. Your own words BN were the wonders determined the winners of the server. There is a thread titled 'Congratulations to the Harbingers' and badges awarded which state who won the server. It was not DoA. In the alliance that is the winners of the server are the HWC.

In short, the players from the HWC who were loyal throughout are Game Winners.

So let me get your view on this again. You argue that the 29 players in the HWC are sheep - others call them lions - and you now claim you are the lions. You are the lions who came with war to 29 players you call sheep. The 29 sheep who stood and said NO to the Ares masterplan of Ares Family across 4 alliances building the wonders under the DoA flag. 7ml of sheep pts versus over 100ml of lions pts across your grouping.

Ok. So what happened then since the sheep were to face such lions? Ares and Relentless lose pyramids to HWC. Ares with only 1 hour left from victory. Now when we think about it. It really does show such marked honesty and integrity in your words BN doesn't it?

Now leaving that aside. What exactly are you in this game? Game Snitch? Petit Goebbels brushing up his BA politics skills? You ain't no warrior that is for sure. You certainly ain't a winner. I am quite sure you are indeed a loser.

Because BN, whether you want to face up to it or not. At the end of the day you lost the server. You can advocate banning players, reporting accounts, taking greys, hiding from war, playing a waiting game until everyone is bored then come here claiming you have won and stand against your very own words and do so shamelessly. Others accepted your words and acted accordingly BN before you even go there.

The bitter truth is this, and one which you find so hard to swallow:You lost.

As in LOST. Get it? You LOST. As in LOST. LOST. LOST. LOST. Go around reporting people and come here gloating at the losses that come with sordid hypocrisy and one noted by anyone with a brain cell. This world is dead BN. Most of the quality has gone or is going. All you will 'win' is some greys or some oceans on a server you cannot win.

You cannot win this server. You already lost. Deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

I did this I did that, you did nothing you ego inflicted, shameless, cheating, narcissistic twat. You are nothing you were nothing more than a cheating mugger. You have the most over inflated ego of anyone I have talk, seen or meet with. Get a life and put these words in your mind.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A HABITUAL CHEATER AND A HYPOCRITE. STOP BLAMING EVERYONE FOR YOUR ILLNESS AND GO SEE A DOCTOR.

Irony has no bounds.

what was that about mature again silly billy?

DeletedUser

lol no wonder you cannot deny any of what has been said. Absolutely shameless person

DeletedUser15049

I think you'll find billy blue nosed type boy that everyone that mattered on this world, everyone that had the quality, everyone that played a part in deciding where the victory ended are sitting on their backsides laughing their heads off at you and the others displays.

But hey...charge on. One thing you will certainly do is project all you are so please feel free to entertain me further on this sunny Monday morning.

DeletedUser

hahaha hysterical. No wonder your an overinflated ego maniac.

DeletedUser

17.05.12, 22:51 #54 in thread Farewell Delta
dunedinlad
Hekatontarch
Join Date Jan 2011
Posts 470

You lost the server and after today will most definitely lose a war.

This was Dune a few days ago and now all of a sudden he came out victorious. Hmm, I wonder what changed? Ooh yeah Dune got banned again for... yes you got it right, for multi accounting. AGAIN!!!

You are a shameless ego maniac. Now man up and admit YOU WON NOTHING!!!

DeletedUser15049

It is hilarious to be called that for pointing to lies, hypocrisy, pseudo psych-warfare games, and the usual bollocks you read here. Especially from someone who stalks people to offer opinions on maturity.

DeletedUser15049

No account was banned for multi accounting as far as I know. One was banned for improper transfer. The other you'd have to ask the new owner. Definitely not for multi though on one. I would guess both were for the same reason.

I know that at least one was reported by the same alliance that challenged a player to come back and fight them. Despite their best efforts they got nowhere. Mainly because they (DoA) are terrible. As in shockingly bad.

DeletedUser15049

I tell you what we can do to make you all happy. You can all tell yourselves you won the server. We can all ignore the award that says otherwise. You can then shout at those who denied you the win, indulge in fantasies about ability to play, delude yourselves you have not lost the server, and generally behave like the muppets I always said you were (and why you lost funnily enough).

How is that? Mature enough? Seems to be the DoA line.

DeletedUser

Not just an ego maniac I see but cant even seem to read and understand what he said him self.

War is still on you muppet.

DeletedUser28972

speedy

We never even bothered about building wonders after I made the decision to focus on other parts and in other ways. The guys all ended up at Harbs getting the badge for winning the server anyway. Got that part? The crew all ended up winners of the server. My crew. Not yours.

Beyond that. You are a liar. Don't play matey matey after the BS you posted here. Delude yourself all you like. You are as poor as it gets. You are sitting making up lie after lie after lie after lie. Like the rest of your fairy tale gang. All talk.

You know full well that city was handed to you. I left the account sitting for 6 days before I came back to take over it. Everyone on my side knows that. You know it. You and your bampot mate however want to BS the whole server. You know what lad? I couldn't care any more after this. You were shown up to be a right muppet. You and your alliance. By ONE player.

ONE Player.

You go play fantasy island. Compare your abysmal, stupid attacks with my record. You are a nobody. You got your points on greys and being an addict that has no other life. You cannot take a city from a decent player even when you have them with an account left with nothing in it bar 700 biremes and some snails. You ran to your mates because you knew what was coming.

And we both know how hard you all tried. Again.

You took no city from me. You or that muppet of a mate who everyone considers as much a joke as they do you. Everyone that has quality that is.

You are a trash gang speedy. You proved it here for the final time. You hold onto your points and lies. I will hold onto knowing I made damn sure you and your rotten little gang never won the server. I know what I class as more important and more fulfilling.

Enjoy your game chump. I'm out.
I wonder why your out you got banned again like i thought juggling 2xaccounts trying to stop DOA i dont blame you to much power for you guys stealth059 told us he is supporting you from the heavy pounding as for a life i have been playing just over a year and you from beginning even when you decided to leave you came back you can not sleep at night knowing DOA are out there as for playing matey matey i am not doing that the truth hurts just feel sorry for a Top Gun thats crumbled and seen better days SALUTE

DeletedUser28972

wow you know what i like about these forums....?
i dont have to check them for 2 weeks and i know what will be on here.....
Dune this Dune that! he's a cheater he's behind it all, well guess what he out played so many of you! how he did it doesnt matter any more it happened and is done. putting your spin on it wont change a thing...

your a cheater he's a cheater every ones a cheater, now who here is still stupid enough to think that there alliance doesnt have some one in it who decided to cheat? well ill tell you right now your alliance at some point has had at least one player cheat, there is no beating about it no but but but its a fact! get over it.

now back to the topic this room was made for.... so speedy i see you have taken it upon your self to send PM's to my smaller players saying you are coming for us down in ocean 68 :) hurry up and get here im bored.....

just in case you forgot. by the way takes a big man to threaten a small player, hope to see you soon
Hi Big player this is Big man this is a war game not big brother wish you were closer 80hrs out Your name is familiar checked reports in forum your a lamb DOA toys with you in those waters your a BP farm nice to meet you Chris next time send me personal pm not a pm to the whole world if you are a Hero cheers

DeletedUser28972

Speedy...I sent multiple attacks against Newtown-I got CP for 2 more cities.You alliance member is bp bank for me.Nothing personal.And you never beat neither Scarbone nor Sir Clark(which was under Scarbone management for some time).End of story.You are a LIAR.
Who is sirclark i fought better players than him i came into there backyards in 042 he got nowhere near 052 my backyard since you think i am i liar will prove it to you that i am not

DeletedUser18613

Hi Big player this is Big man this is a war game not big brother wish you were closer 80hrs out Your name is familiar checked reports in forum your a lamb DOA toys with you in those waters your a BP farm nice to meet you Chris next time send me personal pm not a pm to the whole world if you are a Hero cheers

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
sending your 80 hrs away attacks wont matter when you claim to be coming this way?
so your saying i wont be seeing you soon?

DeletedUser

...sigh.

I'm going to post this before the thread gets locked for some pretty silly insults and accusations.

The "H-Crew" did build 4 wonders. And as dune has said, they did manage to stop DoA from winning mere hours from completing the 4th wonder by using a mole they had buried in the alliance and getting him to change sides. Honorable? That is for the reader to decide. In line with the rules of the game, certainly.

By that metric, they have won the server....for now.

By my count there are 7 wonders and the "H-Crew" does not currently even control 4.

BN and Dune represent two different sides of the "strategic coin" by my estimation and there are elements of truth in what both of them say. BN is right that the long view has its advantages and as many warring nations have discovered, time is a valuable tool. Dune has made many salient points over his career (you can search for them if you like, but it is a lot of posts to wade through).

What I have a hard time swallowing from Dune is the wholesale labeling of DoA as "insert clever insult here that describes how badly they play". I've been around for quite a while and the players I know are honorable and competent. Players that Dune has time and again attempted to negotiate with. If we are such rubbish, then why bother?

Another poster made a brilliant comment earlier in this thread....something to the effect of, "I can not log in to the forum for 2 weeks and I will still know what is in here." That is a sadly accurate statement of what goes on in this forum.

Bottom line....the "H-Crew" have won the server, for now....but this war isn't over and we are coming for you, slowly but surely.

-Jim

DeletedUser18613

a very true post!
i thank you for saying it as it really is there jim, there are good people on both sides. it is just a game after all.
but while im sure Imperica is not the plant you speak of as he came to us with his offer about 4hrs before it all happened and was not spying for us in any way before then. i look forward to the return to warring!!!!

DeletedUser15049

chris

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
sending your 80 hrs away attacks wont matter when you claim to be coming this way?
so your saying i wont be seeing you soon?

You seen the reports. Attacks from 3hrs away won't matter. If he catches you light you can be sure you'll break their conquests if your strike posture is right. He is pap mate. Pure and simple. He is just telling lie after lie after lie. They had a stripped account all snail friendly and still they could not do it. Despite tossing their lot yet again.

Way I look at it though is this. Your very own view. If they are like that in real life then life will deal with them.

stealth never sent a bireme in support or to break a CS however I trust he can state for himself what was what. One thing for sure. The reports showed DoA hit across multiple accounts and never made a conquest. DoA came close but then again their noob standard inability to land biremes and/or proper defence troops close to CS landing meant they were unable to succeed.

Failures. Sort of goes with the DoA territory.

jimmy

It would have been good to see it return to the fighting but your self proclaimed DoA No1 likes to tell lots of porkie pies on these tabs. I understand why people want to rally the troops so to speak or to somehow claim a victory. I really do. I can go there myself quite easily. However it can't happen. 7 wonders gets a badge but you'd be rulers of a dead server. It is over. The server was won.

Hope you all enjoy your play. I'm off to bed. I know what I did in this game and what many others did too. At the end of the day my lot are all winners and that is more than can be said of all those alliances that brought us war or thought they could bully us into fighting their wars when it suited them. You should know. You are in one of them.

And with that. Adieu.

DeletedUser13315

Speed...you want me to prove that you a liar?No problems...remember when I made a gift for you and gave one of my cities in O42...Scarbones's(later he became Sir Clark) city was on the same island.He returned from VAC,found you nearby him and you was kicked out from the island in 2 hours.Later when Sir Clark account was under Scarbones managment in two days DonisG lost his Pallazo and you your city(dont remember how it was named).And at that time I was DoA,Speedy...I was shoting in Forums do you both need help,what were CSs landing times? Sir Clark simply told me that he sent CSs...what was Donis and your answer?Speedy?You both pretended that everything is OK,that it was a clever plan,that you really have nothing to do in 42 and you are(you and Donis)going back to 52/53/54.Remember these days?If so so you must accept that the same player kicked your bottom minimum twice and you could do nothing against him...you could only watch how your cities are going to HWC...enough?

DeletedUser13315

your time has come
speedboat
speedboat on 2012-06-04 at 16:49
the sky is blackening all around you be the judge know tell me how i attack from long and short range ask tomi he was exactly like you a big mouth that can not mind own buisness

Speed,are you frightening me?