Open letter to Spiller (The Alpha of Alpha)

DeletedUser

Dear Spiller,

My apologies for the way I have to do this but due to the fact you are a girl and refuse to open my messages I am left with no choice. I am now calling you out, I have gotten to a stage where I have actually stopped caring about the world wonders. Winning this world that way can no longer been seen as an achievement as lets face it this is no longer a real world but more of an inactive joke. I know having that winners medal on their profile may still be important to some people (including some in my own alliance) but to be honest its not to me.

So I think you and I should now finish what started between us and I want you to actually grow a pair and try to take my cities. Please stop with this foolish tactic you have been using since the start of the war which has never worked against me. Sending 6 or 7 ls looking for a cheap shot and easy BP may work against less active members but seriously a monkey would have worked out its pointless sending them against active members as we'll just move our ls.

Since the start of this war you have done nothing but look for the easy way out, sending small pointless attacks, moving away from the front line, lying to anybody who would listen about how the war was going until you could no longer hide the obvious and the you stepped down from leadership and put a scapegoat in place to keep yourself looking well. Then you have the nerve to call me underhanded? For once please make some serious attempt at taking a city from me, you owe your alliance that much at least.

I mean you have wrecked the games of a lot of players to keep yourself alive so the very least you can do is make some kind of stand. Alpha have fallen apart due to the choices you have made, your allies have lost respect for you and your enemies think you are a joke. Still you don't change a thing and carry on with the same old cowardly tactics which have dragged your alliance to the point where its no longer relevant to anybody. For the sake of all the players who have died because of you, for the sake of the Alpha name and for your own sake, wake up and actually do something other than run.

I will be waiting but sadly I don't think you have the bottle.

Your Daddy,
Murty.

DeletedUser

Spiller's reply.

After my open letter where I criticized his poor attacking "skills" (I use the term skills very loosely) I have take about 70 attacks from this joke of a leader. I'm not going to bother posting these as they are honestly not worth the effort but if anybody has ever wonder why Alpha were so bloody useless please feel free to copy and paste these and I think you'll find your answer....................

[report]b8894f437252214de1c946606858d9e1[/report]
[report]cd7e44f36ee8593066bcf19b036939fe[/report]
[report]07e6cdbe26fa49f880eba6d008f514e5[/report]
[report]47d4b2e817a5b869cf96b0b2fe9b9877[/report]
[report]47d4b2e817a5b869cf96b0b2fe9b9877[/report]
[report]14e139454a4d053ced7f634af377f4da[/report]
[report]433426c1c8d1dc414ec1c446a4d2ab43[/report]
[report]94d54098eedd7dafaf7b6aaed9d201b2[/report]
[report]f534e275e87feef8e83ae423086e4269[/report]
[report]42f6d0b0adb42afa07fb248e50b4ba56[/report]
[report]bd90ad1f86f89a323de85b51a83c5278[/report]
[report]df4824c741f0b1ce2b93b2d62b56f834[/report]
[report]f71b677bab8edb76bf53987e02f76a5c[/report]

As I have never seen this guy attack with anything other than these types of attacks I truly believe he doesn't actually have anything else in the way of attack. I think he is somewhere between 90-95 per cent defence and sits there waiting to be attacked, stacks the city, goes after ghost towns or inactive players and thinks of this as a victory. I mean really how boring could your life be if you come on here to have fun and play like that?

Now I know he is probably telling his allies (that's if he has any left) that he is doing this just to bug me but as I said I have never seen this guy do anything but use these little girly attacks on anybody in my alliance. He is probably one of the most active players in the world, so my question is what does he do all day when he is on here? Just sit there looking at that little man running in and out of his silver mine? Give a life Spiller, or at least grow a pair and try building some attack troops and have some fun for once. You have nothing to lose at this stage, you have already run your alliance into the ground, lost you only wonder island and been (once again) made to look foolish in public by yours truly.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
You actually stopped caring about the wonders? Lol I thought that was Evo's main priority, was to sim and build wonders haha. What's with Evo's latest Conquests... all I can see is a page of conquering ghosts on grepostats, c'mon, I thought Evo was more than that, for a top alliance anyway.

DeletedUser18993

bcae went ghost. if you kept up then you would know that o wait your just simming i forgot.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Simming means building? Look at my stats, my Points haven't rose at all... That is because I have a life, full time job and clubbing with my mates, grepolis is something I play in the spare time and the forums are for winding people such as yourself up hahaha

DeletedUser

You actually stopped caring about the wonders? Lol I thought that was Evo's main priority, was to sim and build wonders haha. What's with Evo's latest Conquests... all I can see is a page of conquering ghosts on grepostats, c'mon, I thought Evo was more than that, for a top alliance anyway.

And the rest of the world is doing what exactly? This world is dead mate, we didn't kill it a lack of sense and allowing feelings for me get in the way of making the right choices is what done it. I begged my enemy to make themselves stronger but as I said some of their leaders are little girls who care more about keeping themselves looking good than doing the right thing by their allies. I mean look at these attacks I have been getting from a "leader" of an enemy alliance and you come on here to criticize us? If you had been tuned in and read the forums you would be aware we have been asking them to try take our wonders but they just sit there like dumbstruck noobs. Is it our fault that we are so good that nobody dare take us on? Crawl back under your rock and stop posting things which make you look silly.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
And the rest of the world is doing what exactly? This world is dead mate, we didn't kill it a lack of sense and allowing feelings for me get in the way of making the right choices is what done it. I begged my enemy to make themselves stronger but as I said some of their leaders are little girls who care more about keeping themselves looking good than doing the right thing by their allies. I mean look at these attacks I have been getting from a "leader" of an enemy alliance and you come on here to criticize us? If you had been tuned in and read the forums you would be aware we have been asking them to try take our wonders but they just sit there like dumbstruck noobs. Is it our fault that we are so good that nobody dare take us on? Crawl back under your rock and stop posting things which make you look silly.

I am not taking Alpha's side, neither am I taking yours in this conversation. What makes me look silly? For posting my opinion on what I've seen of Evo. I don't know who Spiller is personally nor do I care, but it is pretty attention seeking to write this letter on the forums "calling him out" its quite funny, I find it attention seeking. It's a war game, if he doesn't want to speak to you then he doesn't want to speak to you, that's it.

Your arrogance and ego has made you done that, for what, to show off? I couldn't care less if he has attacked you, he dislikes you obviously, he doesn't want to answer your mails, that's his choice.

Alpha is finished anyway, everyone can see that, Evolution has taken the top, congratulations. But you never know, things can change. Perhaps you need a new enemy, The Ancients perhaps? Your right this world is pretty much dead, make the most of it. Back in Eta, all the top alliance leaders agreed to only build 1 wonder and make the world last as long as it can, as no one likes the wonders, why don't all of you agree to do that? Not a bad idea, makes the world more interesting in my opinion?

I am not here to argue with you or your little followers, just posting my thoughts. And I love getting reactions, makes my night more and more interesting, keep going ;)

DeletedUser

What makes you look silly is when you post things like the most active alliance is simming and only taking inactive cities as if we are doing something wrong. Or when you ask if I'm writing this letter for attention or to show off and in the same post answer your own question.

j.n.c 93 said:
he doesn't want to answer your mails

If you are not here to argue with us why did you single out our alliance in a world full of semi active alliances? Why not make it a general remark about the world? Because you thought you could come on this forum and call me arrogant and hint that our alliance was weak, perhaps even provoke a war between us and TA and act like the smart fella. Who are you to cast judgement on any player or alliance in this world? Who ever heard of you? What have you done to earn the right to have an opinion on me, my alliance, or the cities we conquer?

DeletedUser

I hate to disagree with you on this one Murt, but the real question is who hasn't heard of James... He knows a ton about Grepo and has shown it. He is a legendary leader on Eta. He was also one of the original founders of CN here.

DeletedUser

This isn't Eta, I have heard the same dribble about Spiller and others, no player can live on their reputation from one world for ever. You are only as good as your current war, in one world you might get lucky with great allies and/or weak enemies but that doesn't make you a great player.

DeletedUser18993

well i hadnt heard of him so legend? i dont think so. mosert your kinda of sucking up to a player that once was a good player and just wants to have something left in this game and has lost it. anyway DC did a much better job than he. when i was in CN i saw the things he tried to teach to noobs about attacking and defending and he couldnt be more wrong about. and when he came back he got humles account as an assumption that he would be an asset to help force alpha/TF back to the rim where they belong but he is "not ready to make a commitment yet" i mean really? dude its a game your not getting married. he also said that he knew humle and humle wouldnt have come to evo either. now how would you know that? are you humle? no. do you share a mind with humle? no. so dont even talk for someone you have no idea what he would decide. james might have been a "legend" as you say in eta well look at the true legends we have avera CB val boby aksak bloodred rmoller notguilty JTS blondy etc. also the ones we have lost like sirvladamir redfox klifford etc. you have not shown anything to earn yourself the title as a legend of omicron. so mosert he is not a legend is just another player in this world that occupies space. also who gave you the right of criticizing murty and evo? we had to take those ghost becasue they were all on our wonders and there is no alliance willing to do what the leaders of eta did they all want to be the winners of this world. i dont care about that but i will not be moving to a hero world because it is nothing special if all can join if they meet certain standards. have you been in evo? no have you experienced what we can do? no. so you can not add any credible thoughts in this matter. this letter was trying to put some fire into a alliance that has died and stop making this world so boring.

Last edited by a moderator: