Operation Herodotus

DeletedUser

A ex player by the name of Gear3 single handily won ML all of 043, when he was going to jump ship to them and broke our ranks and trust with the UAE leadership, I went next with a few others. the rest came after the break. today o43 is the ML core.

ML almost went to war with DJ when he who shall not be named lead, and attempted to force us into a war we could not fight after being reformed.

I could also give a fair amount of UAE in sight, if anyone else doesnt care to share.

DeletedUser

A ex player by the name of Gear3 single handily won ML all of 043, when he was going to jump ship to them and broke our ranks and trust with the UAE leadership, I went next with a few others. the rest came after the break. today o43 is the ML core. Do you know when this great conquest took place?

ML almost went to war with DJ when he who shall not be named lead, and attempted to force us into a war we could not fight after being reformed.
Do you know when this was?

I could also give a fair amount of UAE in sight, if anyone else doesnt care to share. If you can, fire away, with dates if possible.

Responses in bold.

DeletedUser

I will come back with that, dates are not the strong point,

the gear3 thing took place during the ML/Phen vs AoA/UAE war ( after Yondo left) but before eGOD left the first time.

the DJ/ML war.... would be after eGOD left and we reformed but the date eludes me..

and me and some of the old UAE member are trying to remember things and dates.

DeletedUser

So somewhere between April and July. Alright, I'll do some digging through Grepostats.

DeletedUser13405

What is really funny about No Surrender is we were attempting to have them become Molon Labe Academy, but somewhere along the line they went Silent and then vanished....

to bad for them eh

They didn't vanish, they all joined Phenomen. Now most of them are out of the game.

DeletedUser

11th April 2010 - 03:07:21 Sakuretus join Legion. as UAE spy brings down Legion. by allowing us to know Devondogs would be away from his account thus allowing Yondo and others to break his cities thus breaking the alliance.

Saturday May 29th 2010 Gear3 account is set to delete as he was about to jump ship to Molon Labe, with this, the off set of others going over and winning ML o43 is set in motion

Friday September 3rd eGOD is being reinstated as king of ML

UAE external forums
http://z7.invisionfree.com/UAR/index.php?showtopic=2588
username-ezr611
password-cheeze

still works

DeletedUser

Ah I remember convincing gear3 to join ML. We had gotten on so well until someone went onto his account and sent all his troops as attacks to my cities :/ He quit after that.

Dates of these things will be hard to get though as they were events that either did not happen in the end (DJ vs ML), or are hard to trace to a single date (ML taking over o43).

DeletedUser

Let's see, these are the dates I've found.

4-15
4-27
5-3

After that, he disappears from the record.

DeletedUser

you all seem to miss the most important part of it all, UAE history thou the eyes of Yondo and the gang, please enjoy

DeletedUser

Qlander: Do you know when the Pros Theon / Myrmidons - Xmortis war officially began?

There were no declarations from either side, however....

16-17/03/2010 - The Myrmidons conflict with Xmortis possibly started when a player from Xmortis (jtohead) started to farm/BP some on his island in O64 around Mar 16-17, 2010. Xmortis had been previously trying to recruit some of them. I'm not sure what motivated their leader to get involved, failed spy reports started a few days later. I'm not sure when Myrmidons allied with AoA either, but there were clear indications they were allies when Xmortis where getting coordinated attacks from AoA and Myrmidons soon after.

(AoA/X already had conflicts before this i presume, but can't find much about how AoA/X conflicts started, it was before my time in X and it started in O64 - it may have been with a few of the ex-COIG players from O64 that joined AoA, or further fueled by it - i noticed fastjack while in COIG trying to recruit X players from O64 around 17/03/2010)

15/05/2010 - The Pros Theon war was a continuation of the Myrmidons, since the most of the top players of Myrmidons in O66 were our targets, some mid-way through our missions to remove them. So the PT war started the day it was formed as The Argonauts ie 15-05-2010.

Myrmidons became the alliance called New Order (i don't have the exact date). Their new leader approached Xmortis on the 20/10/2010 asking for cessation of hostilities. They had advised their leadership has changed and were changing direction. After an in-conclusive X Council vote, the rest of the X players approved the removal of their alliance as enemies/hostiles on Nov 1, 2010 - Xmortis hand't really been engaging them since their top players split into PT. There we no further negotiations as NAP/Allies, they were simply removed from the Xmortis lists.

as a side note, I found this gem from Odoakar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

correction:

May 1st - Wake of the Kraken join Pros Theon in their war against Xmortis

should be
May 1st - Wake of the Kraken join Myrmidons in their war against Xmortis

DeletedUser8362

ML took officially O43 when myself, cliffkuo, trophonius, heranus and ket100200 jumped to ml from UAE (the rest of O43 at the time i lead it followed closely within the first day or so)

the date of these ppl joining was 07/25/10 - 7/27/10 (i say this is the official takeover as it went from ml in 5-6 in the ocean to #1)

DeletedUser

We were higher than that George. We conquered 50-80 cities in a couple of months in o43. It was our o53 core moving westwards.

DeletedUser345

14th February 2010 - Dobby's first issue in Beta's Official News Column is released
20th - 27th February 2010 - D.I.E. merge into Phenomen, The Delian League, Titans and Kingdom of honour merge into U.A.R. and Extraho Imperium merge into Praetorian Guardians.
6th March - 13th March 2010 - Army of Aliens delcare war on Serenity
13th March - 20th March 2010 - Army of Aliens and Serenity end their conflict and agree a NAP
25th March 2010 - Serenity and Clan Harmada merge into Molon Labe
27th March - 3rd April 2010 - Boreas Final Blow split and merge into Saints of Tartarus
3rd April - 10th April 2010 - Army of Aliens delcare war on Champions of Olympus, Champions of Olympus merge into Legion.
10th April - 17th April - Clan Wheel and TimeWarp go to war
17th April 2010 - Dobby's last issue in Beta's Official News Column is released
21st April 2010 - Army of Aliens delcare war on Phenomen
24th April 2010 - Molon Labe delcare war on Amry of Aliens
7th July 2010 - Virtus Phoenix declare war on Kingdom of Warriors
7th July 2010 - Praetorian Guardians exit the world and most members join Knigdom of Warriors
12th August 2010 - Dark Judgement declare war on StoneCutters and Children of the Hydra
22nd August 2010 - South East Syndicate declare war on United Aegaen Empire, Pros Theon and Kingdom of Warriors
15th January 2011 - Phenomen declares war on Xmortis
1st February 2011 - Virtus Phoenix, Controlled Burn, Children of the Hydra and Phalanx also declare war on Phenomen
18th June 2011 - Phenomen defeat South East Syndicate

DeletedUser8362

We were higher than that George. We conquered 50-80 cities in a couple of months in o43. It was our o53 core moving westwards.

it might have been 3rd acually that ml was in... I cant remember exactly but i remember that cliffkuo/trophonius/me/heranus was enough to put any alliance into 1st at the time xD

DeletedUser

some more tid-bits, I'll find the dates later....

Extraho Imperium merges into Praetorian Guardians (see here)

Blood Council split, its orignal founders (Vailene and Darkmaeve - husband and wife) booted by Clockateer, then renames the alliance to Alliance of Defiance. AoD then approach AoA for ceaseation of hostilies.

Praetorian Guardians Delcared war on Xmortis after several months of attacks starting with the taking of an Xmortis Diplomats town.

Alliance of Defiance become Praetorian Guardians 'Academy', and a few weeks later renamed to 'Praetorian Guardians II'

Praetorian Guardians II Ceases to exist

07/07/2010 - Praetorian Guardians disbanded and most join Kingdom of Warriors. ex-PG (now KoW) Players war Xmortis (see here)

----------------------------------------------------
-Achilles- you got some good dates there, some nice info, however just a suggestion, but perhaps the below type of 'outcomes' can be put less subjectively? I think SeS would put it a different way...since i've read somewhere they got bored and most left beta previously....dunno, don't care really since it has nothing to do with me....I could say PT were smashed by Xmortis and thus defeated, but why bother when someone from those times could dispute the 'reasons' why they ceased - the fact is they ceased to exist, there is no contention of that fact. SeS (atm) are different, so i dunno...just a suggestion anyhow

18th June 2011 - Phenomen defeat South East Syndicate

DeletedUser

Some of the dates you're giving me conflict with some others given by eGOD. eGOD, your input?