Operation Herodotus

DeletedUser345

Well otis is definitely wrong as we declared on X and they broke the pact a day later after seeing how we were doing against them, it was a direct response.

DeletedUser8362

Otis is on vacation at the moment, please hold while we recieve your messages. :p

DeletedUser

There was no solid agreement that VP would attack Pheno during Dec. Otis knew there was a spy on his council and thus there were many discussions about where VP stood in it all, and VP never really gave a straight answer to X officially. When Pheno declared however, VP dropped their Pheno PACT soon after (it was within the 24hours, on the same day) and attacked them straight after.

DeletedUser

"July 16th - Molon Labe and Virtus Phoenix merge to form Phenosin Xtorture.
July 25th - Phenosin Xtorture formation formally announced." - Can these be changed to Event Horizon. Phenosin Xtorture was just a joke name we put in place while deciding on the new alliance name.

I would disagree with this. Their formation was named as such, and then renamed at a later stage.

DeletedUser

I would disagree with this. Their formation was named as such, and then renamed at a later stage.

Our formation we stayed as ML for a week or so, then while voting on a new name, thought we would change it to something neutral. It could have been "Banana" for all it meant as an actual alliance name. Who gives a C&^p?!

DeletedUser

When i was in VP i remember pheno been classed as enemies on Jan 14,on the pacts tab if that helps

DeletedUser345

When i was in VP i remember pheno been classed as enemies on Jan 14,on the pacts tab if that helps

Ah thats a good point we declared on the 13th but the forum declaration was later i remember fighting THOR for attacker of the day award ont he 13th as the first day of war, i lost of course :p

DeletedUser

Our formation we stayed as ML for a week or so, then while voting on a new name, thought we would change it to something neutral. It could have been "Banana" for all it meant as an actual alliance name. Who gives a C&^p?!

Read your own post - just because you got embarrassed that you guys gave homage to the 2 alliances you're against (ML - Pheno? disputable, VP - X? confirmed), and when it was pointed out you changed it? http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=23796 hypocrites are us? change your story now - that it was a joke? lol whatever your opinion or dribble on the reasons the fact still remains the merge started with the name, and then was later changed. If you were so intent in a proper name, then why didnt you leave it the same until the official name was changed? stop talking BS and re-writing histroy, the name was changed 2 times - this is a record of events, not your own personal history book.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would love to see a list of Beta's most influential players. Not just "he had a lot of points", but "he created this alliance, and started this war" and so on.

DeletedUser

I would love to see a list of Beta's most influential players. Not just "he had a lot of points", but "he created this alliance, and started this war" and so on.

your anwser will either be Chuck Norris or Evil Q...

I think I know who would win. ;)

DeletedUser

Well otis is definitely wrong as we declared on X and they broke the pact a day later after seeing how we were doing against them, it was a direct response.

What was I definitely wrong about? We broke the pact within 24 hrs, and did a declaration of war on Pheno.

There was no solid agreement that VP would attack Pheno during Dec. Otis knew there was a spy on his council and thus there were many discussions about where VP stood in it all, and VP never really gave a straight answer to X officially. When Pheno declared however, VP dropped their Pheno PACT soon after (it was within the 24hours, on the same day) and attacked them straight after.

Spy within Council. I don't think there ever was one. I think that just got put in our heads and it worked. There was many discussesions of it for VP because the Council was split on where they stood with X. If we wanted to assist them or destroy them with Pheno.

We never knew our official answer until about 48 hrs before Pheno declared war on X. I just never got around to telling you for some odd reason, my apologies, Qlander. Besides that, I think us breaking our pact with Pheno and declaring war on them within 24 hrs after they declared war on X was a nice message saying we were here to back you guys up. Too bad it never worked out between our alliances.

DeletedUser

Read your own post - just because you got embarrassed that you guys gave homage to the 2 alliances you're against (ML - Pheno? disputable, VP - X? confirmed), and when it was pointed out you changed it? http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=23796 hypocrites are us? change your story now - that it was a joke? lol whatever your opinion or dribble on the reasons the fact still remains the merge started with the name, and then was later changed. If you were so intent in a proper name, then why didnt you leave it the same until the official name was changed? stop talking BS and re-writing histroy, the name was changed 2 times - this is a record of events, not your own personal history book.

So should we record in history of all alliances that changed their names on April fools for a joke? Give it a rest Qlander. It was a joke, that name was never put in our suggestion box or wasn't able to vote on. (It was a horrible name in my opinion)

DeletedUser

I think this would become very interesting, however very debatable within the player base.

DeletedUser

We could create a point system so that each player would be given a comparable score

DeletedUser

What was I definitely wrong about? We broke the pact within 24 hrs, and did a declaration of war on Pheno.

Spy within Council. I don't think there ever was one. I think that just got put in our heads and it worked. There was many discussesions of it for VP because the Council was split on where they stood with X. If we wanted to assist them or destroy them with Pheno.

We never knew our official answer until about 48 hrs before Pheno declared war on X. I just never got around to telling you for some odd reason, my apologies, Qlander. Besides that, I think us breaking our pact with Pheno and declaring war on them within 24 hrs after they declared war on X was a nice message saying we were here to back you guys up. Too bad it never worked out between our alliances.

Well yea you did at the time VP decalred on Pheno within 24hours Pheno declared on X....but oh well, things didnt work out but there were other out-side issues...anyhow its just a game, no hard feelings. Bloodvane was right though in the end I guess.

DeletedUser

To butt in.. Qlander was right, we did have a spy on your council, we also had a spy in Pheonix of Carthage, which was what made eGOD think that we had spies in Dark Judgement.

DeletedUser

not much, other than I pretty much allowed the alliance to flow after N3mesis quit, and didn't really interfere with decisions... Seems from one of the mails I got before I left that ML had agents within our alliance that were working towards making us declare on Xmortis, so that they could force a world war. Had I stuck around properly after N3mesis quit, there is a much larger chance that we would never have gone to war with X. I had always planned to take out the Dragon Heads before convening with the MRA's... seems to have ended up pretty much like that now.