Operation Names

DeletedUser6812

When you guys form an OP to take out a specific player or island what names do you give your op's?

Do you go for something dramatic?

i.e. Operation Death of Demonic01

Do you go for some word play?

i.e. Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to Echo's we go

or do you go for something cheesy?

i.e Operation Buttercup

I go for CHEESE!!!! the more the better.
And before you ask Operation buttercup is an actual OP in progress

DeletedUser

Sorry princesilk if i told you I'd have to kill you :D:p
I'll give you a RL operation used in WW2 its operation barbarossa or you could use operation sealion

DeletedUser5398

we had one in PE where we were sending a squad through a path of islands that were occupied on either side.

i named it "Electric Avenue" from Eddy Grant's album-Killer on the Rampage ;)

DeletedUser

Lol sounds like a great plan that any good player should follow

DeletedUser

lol the KB serious took our left overs? oh sorry but thats just to funny... :D :D :D

DeletedUser

Your leftover? Why you are so delusional Ammon? Please see stats before claiming anything.

We invited Vexnel long before your alliance send invite and for jamie, i have proof that your alliance was trying to recruit him. Truthfully, not a single exBnM member would have chosen your alliance if we had given them invitation.

Too bad that they do not qualify to be KBs.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

We use the term operation as well.

For instance 'Operation: Sword', or to make it shorter 'Op:Sword'.

DeletedUser

Your leftover? Why you are so delusional Ammon? Please see stats before claiming anything.

We invited Vexnel long before your alliance send invite and for jamie, i have proof that your alliance was trying to recruit him. Truthfully, not a single exBnM member would have chosen your alliance if we had given them invitation.

Too bad that they do not qualify to be KBs.

Yogesh

facts facts facts blah blah blah, check your members, and who there PA's with... and then put the dots together, there very handy in your alliance :D and we sent invites to every BnM member, never asked them to join unless they were relevent, and i believe i only spoke to 3 members personally.

Check your lame facts Yogesh, and stop saying that anyone who doesnt agree with you is dillusional...

i just find it funny that some of them had to join you out of fear... not loyalty :D

EDIT

Oh man, Yogesh... i just took your advice and looked at those stats... you did recruit leftovers...

Now im not normally a stats person, but this is the conquer thing that shows who is conquering Jaimie, and you recruit him/her?

Town Points Old Owner New Owner Old Alliance New Alliance Date

Nibenay Valley 7,919 Jaimie jem2jem Killer Bunnies Route de la mort 2010-10-13 08:19:19
Plainvillle 9,125 Jaimie SteveMc Killer Bunnies Route de la mort 2010-10-13 06:31:12
Possum 8,645 Jaimie SteveMc Killer Bunnies Route de la mort 2010-10-13 01:58:21
Jaimielea 8,857 Jaimie Xena1 Killer Bunnies Route de la mort 2010-10-12 18:57:05
Cheydinhal 10,435 Jaimie SteveMc Killer Bunnies Route de la mort 2010-10-12 16:41:27
Pajaro 10,109 Jaimie SteveMc Killer Bunnies Route de la mort 2010-10-12 16:38:32
Bravil 9,599 Jaimie Sparta Leonidas Killer Bunnies Route de la mort 2010-10-12 10:14:51
Condate 10,090 Jaimie SteveMc None Route de la mort 2010-10-11 18:49:56
A7.WolfCry 10,498 Jaimie TerrorXcreW None Route de la mort 2010-10-11 13:03:24

This shows said player went from rank 630 to 1174

AND THEN

Town Points Old Owner New Owner Old Alliance New Alliance Date

Dahr Jamail 6,252 Vexnel MAKHNO74 Killer Bunnies Route de la mort 2010-10-13 07:00:19
CBS 7 10,746 Vexnel chaston burke25 Killer Bunnies Route de la mort 2010-10-12 11:08:25
Blooming Mess 52 7,730 Vexnel copperpot Killer Bunnies Route de la mort 2010-10-11 23:09:40
Kill The Wabbit 11,010 Vexnel peanut1981 Killer Bunnies Route de la mort 2010-10-11 23:09:25
Deaxtersun 10,524 Vexnel Deax Killer Bunnies Route de la mort 2010-10-11 16:02:52
BoltaeMRA 9,649 Vexnel william iii Blue and Maize Legion Route de la mort 2010-09-29 04:31:46
Belonged to a MRA 11,715 Vexnel Quayzarck Blue and Maize Legion Route de la mort 2010-09-28 10:02:16

Showing that Vexnel, went from rank 975 to rank 1480.

And your telling me that you didnt recruit leftovers?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7213

Didn't Jaimie hide in VM? Oh, wait. He had a vacation. As do most when they can't take the heat.

You can't say anything about Vexnel, though. He may have taken it hard but I think he is a good guy. He merely wasn't backed by those he tried to lead. Good luck to him with KB.

DeletedUser

Okay Aristo and yogesh i think its about time to say no one really cares about your arguements on the forums and whenever on of 2 of you post it nearly somehow relates to the other. And to be honest i don't know how some people aren't getting sick of it so just stay on topic like this thread was about operation names not TEA bickering about Kb or KB bickering about TEA because like i'ce said before:
1. No one really cares about these arguements
2. Try to stay on topic :p

DeletedUser

I remember a while back we had "operation RIM Dyames", this was when we were working with the NacMacFeegles, we managed to take (I think) 6 cities from Dyames in 24 hours. Then, like 2 days later the NacMacs merged with the Illuminati and Dyames recovered fast. Now he has like 44 cities :(

DeletedUser

Okay Aristo and yogesh i think its about time to say no one really cares about your arguements on the forums and whenever on of 2 of you post it nearly somehow relates to the other. And to be honest i don't know how some people aren't getting sick of it so just stay on topic like this thread was about operation names not TEA bickering about Kb or KB bickering about TEA because like i'ce said before:
1. No one really cares about these arguements
2. Try to stay on topic :p

well said :D i agree, perhaps i have been a bit forward in attacking the KB at every chance i get :p

DeletedUser

bahaaah yeah thats a good one too. lol

All your Polis are belong to us :p