Opinions

DeletedUser

What are peoples opinions on these alliances?

The Spartan elite
Spartan Initiative
The Pariah
Spartan Elite Phalanx
The Pariah REVOLUTION

I am thinking of putting forward an application in the coming weeks to one (when I have a reasonable amount of points) and I was wondering which would be my first and best choice.

DeletedUser

I recommend neither, as neither are truly good, outside of Spartan Elite Phalanx, who are better than those other 4 by a lot.

Spartan Elite is often called Spartan Delite btw, that should tell you what people think of them, SEP is the only decent Spartan alliance around.

DeletedUser

Well they are in my area so I just want to make the right choice before attempting to join anywhere. Thanks for your advice.

What's wrong with the Pariah alliances?

DeletedUser

SEP is superior to them for one, and you're a while away from Pariah's main cluster.

DeletedUser

SEP is the best and The Pariah are second, one of the two.

DeletedUser14167

Sep

haha. well im in SEP. alot of people talk about the spartans alliances. but Sep is actually good.:D

DeletedUser9465

I agree. SEP is quite good. And it has some great players. Cactus God being one of the best players around.

DeletedUser

They took a few good players from BTR's collapse, as did AX and AAB, but SEP got the best imo.

I have a lot of respect for Cactus and SEP as people aswell as players.

DeletedUser

As Ambassador for SEP, I think I can speak for them when I say that we appreciate the kind words about our alliance. And to think only a few months ago, the general consensus for any Spartan alliance was that they were the garbage of Theta! lol

DeletedUser11886

Pariah is now top 4 after PoAD joined us <:D Also the other PoAD members still in PoAD are now our alliance! :3

DeletedUser

All suck, but SEP never seemed that bad. I guess I've just learned to hate anything with the word Spartan in it :p.

Pariah is also not a bad choice.

I'd try to join any other alliance.

DeletedUser9465

It seems to me that we have a new word for MRA. Pariah beats Spartan! At least in Theta.

DeletedUser

True, Pariah completely cover the western rim, from north to south. That is an achievement. When you do it with an alliance of less than 100 players. Pariah have closer to 300 in their family :p

DeletedUser

Very true, but they must have learned that MRAs dont last long.

DeletedUser

Aah, SEP have now changed their name to The PhalanX.

Now we can once again refer to 'Spartan' as garbage...unless the new Spartan Initiative turns out to be something good.

DeletedUser

Yep your right, but SEP aint bad, like they survived this long. And they are no longer an MRA i think, and they have many players in the top 100 :)

DeletedUser11886

@Z Grade No... I think its about 600 plus our training and brother and sister alliances >.> I dunno if this is such a good choice :3 Wanna see a map?

DeletedUser11886

Map2.jpg

The Pariah, Pariah REVOLUTION South, The Pariah REVOLUTION North and Phalanx of Atlas Dragons
The Liquidators and Tyrannicide
Spartan Elite Phalanx and Spartan Sentinels
The Nameless and The Nameless Academy

Last edited by a moderator: