Inactive Topic Option of giving troops to a recent conquer

• Thread starter DeletedUser18983
  • Start date

DeletedUser18983

Proposal: To have the option of giving some of your troops to a city you just conquered.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes nothing exactly like this.

Reason:It is annoying to waste resources on troops when you may make the city a LS or bireme city.

Details:Have the option of donating troops FROM the city the CS came from. Once the conquest or CS has landed in the revolt then you should have the option of giving whatever troops you want from the city the CS came from. The troops are already in the city so it wouldn't be to hard to manage.
This is only if the city has population from it.

Visual Aids:Not needed.

Balance:

Abuse Prevention:None

Summary:To give troops from the city you sent the CS from to the city you just conquered.

Just something I thought of so not in dire need of this haha

DeletedUser42857

theres some rw logic in this, troops attacking a city once it was taken over would probably remain there as a garrison.

but then thats what the support option is there for. you just send support behind your cs

maybe after a period, say 14 days, any support troops there become part of that city, (this could be applied to all support) but thats a totally different proposal.

DeletedUser8396

I actually like this. I want a time limit (12 hours) to prevent abuse, but aside from that it makes sense. This would let the city start getting farm progress, have a small standing army to begin with. It really just lets the grepolis community keep wars and battles ongoing and hectic (which we all love).

Suggestions:

-Make a time limit (I suggest 12 hours)
-Limit amount that can be donated (I suggest 300-500 FS)