Confirmed orange icon when showing report

DeletedUser33216

it's been unnoticed for a week??? I was waiting for this bug, after last debugging happened hehehe, to be removed, perhaps it does not bother anybody else as you can still see the last result, but I want a previous version. When report shows how well you battled units of yours and those of enemy on the page you have now an orange square only. Numbers in shadowy state move but you cannot see what you killed, being discounted, until the second page opens.
It is annoying

Also in some of my cities when collecting from villages I do have, before clicking demand, as to worn me, that a warehouse is full. It is not in fact suggesting that if I filled warehouse on collection by demanded amount of ress it would be over flaw. My warehouse does has a capacity, being half empty, end only after clicking on demand the amount in warehouse is being corrected.
It is both annoying and confusing

In reservation mode, when I reserved and I took city the reservation sign should disappear(SW)(SW)(SW)

How reservation works is a misery and MISTERY. My friend took the city reserved by me, it was destined for him, it's fine. BUT...it should not be taken by other player, otherwise there is a place for disputes even amongst players from my own alliance, if they're greedy and unscrupulous, they revolt the city you had revolted already and there is pace, who first lands the c.s.

When I joined Grepolis it was free!!!!! when I run out of gold I could not find the function to collect anything or action, what I could do from other tabs before paying for the first time. Is it now only for those who pay?

If I joined under condition - free game - I should be guaranteed free game until I am here!!!!!

The biggest problem here I reported, my posts got deleted and nobody removed AutoFarmBoot from the system, cos system is apparently non penetrable by programmers from Innogames. Whatever has been done like annoying captcha 2-3 days later was wonderfully worked out by Russian team. I HAD SCREEN SHOTS AND NOBODY HAS DONE ANYTHING, I had prove, offered to pass it to Innogame team and it's still here, and the players who pay and do not play but watch the game going on its own in automatic mood, and they take a full advantage.
THIS CAPTCHA MAKES YOU FEEL YOU PROTECTED BUT IT DOES NOT WORK!!! it only interrupts your play, be aware it's mirage to deceive you it protects you

This is not everything yet!!!

I had a problem with posting here the results of pumpkins collection and I had it with Xmas celebration, nobody helped me to understand why others could do it and I could not, though contacted moderators at that time and with pumpkins I should have had a second place.
TO PLAY AND ENJOY IT I DO NOT NEED TO BE A COMPUTER EXPERT TO KNOW HOW TO OVERCOME A SIMPLE PROBLEM WITH COPY AND PASTE, NO OTHER WEB SITE WAS OFFERED TO ME TO SEND MY PICS AS ATTACHMENT EITHER, ALTHOUGH I REQUESTED IT.

I want to play but I want it a fair play ground ONLY!!!!!

DeletedUser

When report shows how well you battled units of yours and those of enemy on the page you have now an orange square only. Numbers in shadowy state move but you cannot see what you killed, being discounted, until the second page opens.
I do not understand the orange square box. If this is the animated report you can turn it off by going to your settings menu, notifications and unchecking animated battle reports. If this is not what you mean can you please explain it or include a screenshot.

Also in some of my cities when collecting from villages I do have, before clicking demand, as to worn me, that a warehouse is full. It is not in fact suggesting that if I filled warehouse on collection by demanded amount of ress it would be over flaw. My warehouse does has a capacity, being half empty, end only after clicking on demand the amount in warehouse is being corrected.
When demanding resources I have never received a message saying my warehouse is full. If the amount of resources in your warehouse do not look correct try refreshing your browser to resync your browser to the server.

In reservation mode, when I reserved and I took city the reservation sign should disappear

How reservation works is a misery and MISTERY. My friend took the city reserved by me, it was destined for him, it's fine. BUT...it should not be taken by other player, otherwise there is a place for disputes even amongst players from my own alliance, if they're greedy and unscrupulous, they revolt the city you had revolted already and there is pace, who first lands the c.s.
If you take the city you reserved the icon should disappear. If you take a city someone else reserved the icon will remain there. The reservation system is only a way to notify your alliance you are taking the city, it doesn't prevent other players from taking that city. If an alliance member took the city you claimed you can talk to the player or a leader to sort this out.

When I joined Grepolis it was free!!!!! when I run out of gold I could not find the function to collect anything or action, what I could do from other tabs before paying for the first time. Is it now only for those who pay?

If I joined under condition - free game - I should be guaranteed free game until I am here!!!!!
You can earn your gold by clicking the coins in the menu bar and go to the buy tab. There may be a "earn your gold" button that will take you to sponsor pay. Not all countries have this option. This is still a free game and you are able to continue playing even after your gold runs out. The only difference is that you will not have the features that come with premium if you don't spend gold.

The biggest problem here I reported, my posts got deleted and nobody removed AutoFarmBoot from the system, cos system is apparently non penetrable by programmers from Innogames. Whatever has been done like annoying captcha 2-3 days later was wonderfully worked out by Russian team. I HAD SCREEN SHOTS AND NOBODY HAS DONE ANYTHING, I had prove, offered to pass it to Innogame team and it's still here, and the players who pay and do not play but watch the game going on its own in automatic mood, and they take a full advantage.
THIS CAPTCHA MAKES YOU FEEL YOU PROTECTED BUT IT DOES NOT WORK!!! it only interrupts your play, be aware it's mirage to deceive you it protects you
Won't go into details but the captcha system works.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6029

He probably means:

I sent a land attack, they kill my troops, but transports survive and return home. Report reads yellow box and opponents troops grayed out.
Which I have always remembered that being the case.

DeletedUser33216

I explain, in animated version::: there are 2 pages of report, on the first one, for last week instead of icons with units and numbers dropping down I can see only an orange square, and shadowed numbers dropping down but I cannoot tell what units are they before report goes to the second page.
If nobody understands what I am talking about this could be only my problem

DeletedUser33216

Tanuki7!!!
you got it all wrong!
captcha does not work against AutoFarmBot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russians laugh at us all, I do have a shot screen, I do speak/Russian, I offered my documented proofs and nobody wants it - cos Innogames want you believe that captcha prevents them from benefiting of robotic system. You cannot see it but I could. Innogames programmers undoubtedly do not have a remedy and keep quiet
I click on captcha cos I have to, but knowing I do it for nothing is more than irritating

About screen shot on orange square, when this is on a move from page one to 2 of report I cannot produce it, I will report to tech guys instead

I DO NOT NEED TO BE RICH!!! When run out of gold I could not collect anything as at the start of the game, when I was trying if I liked it and before deciding I am going for gold.
Sometimes I might not have real money but need to check on what's going on in my cities, also somebody posted on Grepolis that function play free is not relevant any more - I NEED CLARYFYING IT FROM THE HORSE MOUTH

Reservation mode works as I say and you got it wrong again: I reserved city, does not matter who of my trainees takes it, my reservation sign stands and they get worried I am after them

Please comment only when you do have answers I am looking for and not blurying my picture and saying Grepolis is bugs free, I need solutions, this is the reason I spent time and effort to report it here

DeletedUser33216

Another yet mishap!!!

new bar at the bottom of the screen prevents me from scrolling down and delete very bottom saved locations!!!!!!!!!
it plays too much before I can get any any way, but then, the closer to the bar, I can do nothing about it, then I have less than 25 locations to operate on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the moderator and his connection to the tech guys reporting bugs????????????????????????????????

do I write here in vain?????????????????

DeletedUser6029

hmmmm I am going to suggest maybe operator error....just a shot in the dark here.

DeletedUser

captcha does not work against AutoFarmBot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! Russians laugh at us all, I do have a shot screen, I do speak/Russian, I offered my documented proofs and nobody wants it - cos Innogames want you believe that captcha prevents them from benefiting of robotic system. You cannot see it but I could.
We are aware of this bot. I won't tell you how the captcha system works but we do find players who use bots.

there are 2 pages of report, on the first one, for last week instead of icons with units and numbers dropping down I can see only an orange square, and shadowed numbers dropping down but I cannoot tell what units are they before report goes to the second page.
In the final report if you see question marks instead of troop numbers the animated report won't tell you what you killed. It will show a black box instead of the troop and no numbers will be shown. Since you are unable to see the troops you killed or are left the animated report will not show any information on what you killed. You will only see the troops and number of troops killed if you defeat all troops in the city.

I DO NOT NEED TO BE RICH!!! When run out of gold I could not collect anything as at the start of the game, when I was trying if I liked it and before deciding I am going for gold.
Sometimes I might not have real money but need to check on what's going on in my cities, also somebody posted on Grepolis that function play free is not relevant any more - I NEED CLARYFYING IT FROM THE HORSE MOUTH
You do not need gold to play the game. While it is harder to play without gold it is possible. Once you run out of gold you can continue to play for free or get more gold. If you don't spend 100 gold to extend your advisors you will not have them anymore once the 14 days are over. If you would like to get them again you can purchase them for 100 gold.

Reservation mode works as I say and you got it wrong again: I reserved city, does not matter who of my trainees takes it, my reservation sign stands and they get worried I am after them
As I stated above the reservation sign only disappears once you take the city you reserved or the time runs out. If you reserve a city and your trainee takes the city, the sign will not disappear. In this case your trainee should reserve the city so when they take it the sign will disappear. Or you can delete the reservation in the alliance menu once your trainee takes the city.

new bar at the bottom of the screen prevents me from scrolling down and delete very bottom saved locations!!!!!!!!!
it plays too much before I can get any any way, but then, the closer to the bar, I can do nothing about it, then I have less than 25 locations to operate on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my game I can see up to 11 locations I saved then I need to scroll down in the box to see the other saved locations. This box is far from the bottom menu bar. Can you tell me which browser and version you are using?

DeletedUser33216

Please read again, I wrote it twice, as clear as possible: I am experienced player, I DO KNOW WHEN I DID NO GO THROUGH THE DEFENSE THERE IS A BOX NOT SHOWING TROOPS I KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS AN ORANGE SQUARE ON T H E F I R S T P A G E OF R E P O R T !!!!!!!!!!!

Google failed a month ago COS YOU DO HAVE PLENTY OF BUGS NOW AM ON FIRE FOX AND PLAY IN BYZANTIUM
I guess you're not in command here, cos you would have the access to my account and have this checked and proper answers for me.

Captcha for laughing, you do not look for dishonest players, you do have no ways to check that, cos they are still here, if did not remove them 3 months ago your words are empty and you want other players to make feel more reassured you do something but YOU DO NOT!!!
Please stop mocking about, give the constructive ways of understanding problems and solutions too, no more talking like that PLEASE
JUST HELP!
SO?!?!?! WHO FROM TECH GUYS READS IT AND TAKES SERIOUSLY?

DeletedUser

I have looked at your account and do not see an orange box. Please send in a screenshot of the problem.

The game does have a few bugs, but they need to be confirmed first before they are sent on to the devs to be fixed. If my explanations to your questions do not make sense or you are still having problems let me know and I will try to clarify.

DeletedUser27700

I wonder if he is talking about these

1RIvp

DeletedUser33216

I have looked at your account and do not see an orange box. Please send in a screenshot of the problem.

The game does have a few bugs, but they need to be confirmed first before they are sent on to the devs to be fixed. If my explanations to your questions do not make sense or you are still having problems let me know and I will try to clarify.

I am tired. Tired of explaning the orange square in first page of animated report and tired of saying that I do not know how to make screen shot happen - it is not a still picture! I cannot stop it!
Teach me how to record a film and I'd do it, but then, it won't fit here with the size of what's permited

DeletedUser33216

Can you see any of my reports? there is an orange square instead of icon of my troops on the left hand side and the other orange square is on the side showing troops defeated - and no troops, shadowed numbers falling down
only second page shows correctly the icons of ships and troops with the final results

DeletedUser6029

Ok, who is responsible for the new badges? I like them. Gotta know who to go pat on the back.

DeletedUser33216

OK! I managed to capture on screen shot that bloody orange square and now what? Below reads: You may not post attachments

Now I know why I could not produce my saved screen shots of pumpkins or anything else, AND NOBODY HELPED ME THEN, though I asked Xavier several times then

It is ridiculous, I do not know any other website like this, nothing is clear hear, where the threads start nor posting images, you guys have special features, I pay for playing and do not have the same rights, how about that?
I am frustrated as I only can be!

DeletedUser6029

well considering your attitude, I guess you can stay frustrated as only you can be......alone...just saying.

If you ask nicely, I can help you post it, but until you post a please, forget it.

because you have the same privs as I do and anyone else by the way...

DeletedUser27700

Upload the image to a website like imageshack and then copy the URL.

When you get that, use these BBcodes;

Then it should become an image here.