Orc Domination in 044!!

DeletedUser

Hello Guys .

I am the Leader & founder of the Alliance called Orc Domination in short OD , currently we are members Who have the ambition to grow very fast .

We do not Desire Conflict we are a peaceful Alliance that goes by their own Rule , We will not Fight until & unless it is necessary.

Our Motto is = Honor - Unity - Nation - Trust

In here all of the players are like a Family , we Respect each other , we Protect each other & we take care of our Friends & Allies , the Example of our unity can be seen from the fact that all of us have migrated here at once.

My experience in this game, I was the leader of Killer Instinct in Lambda and we were in 6th ranks there but play by using different name . I also played in Gythium and Ithaca also a leaders on both server, I start on Ithaca by lead an alliance called Anonymous and we made it to the 4th ranks on Ithaca server and was in 5th ranks of Alliance attack point before I being betray by one of our traitor there when I'm on vacation.

Our Objective is to be the Number One Alliance , i know it sounds a little impossible , but you will never know until you Try & We will Try , we are not the kind of people who will give up.

It is Nice to meet to you All here , I Hope All of is get Along

currently we only recruiting in 044, anyone that are located around there and interested to join us can PM me in game..

Best Regards
FarHazim~

DeletedUser

I am the Leader & founder of the Alliance called Orc Domination in short OD , currently we are members Who have the ambition to grow very fast .
They probably don't have Supah Ambition :D

Last edited by a moderator: