Order of Black Knights

DeletedUser

We are currently looking for anyone who are interested to join our guild.. we are still new but all of our members are active.. just contact me if you want to join..

DeletedUser

need more info. requirements such as ocean, points, wat type of leadership. gotta be more specific so people know wat ur looking for.

DeletedUser

no ocean specification.. any ocean is acceptable.. as for the lvl, any level as long as your active.. eventhough your just a begginer.. For now, the alliance focus on increasing member's lvl.. so anyone who feel like intersted, just contact me.. ;)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
no ocean specification.. any ocean is acceptable.. as for the lvl, any level as long as your active.. eventhough your just a begginer.. For now, the alliance focus on increasing member's lvl.. so anyone who feel like intersted, just contact me.. ;)

Any Ocean?

You should stick to recruiting mainly in one ocean if you wish to survive and succeed.

DeletedUser

I agree with James there. If you advertise like this you might and probably will be called an MRA at some point. You should stick to an ocean as it would make you a tight group who you can support in their time of need. If you are spread too thin then it will just be easier for people to pick out the members who are far away from your "core".

Just a suggestion :)

DeletedUser

waahhh.. ok fine.. (thanks for the advice..) :Angry: anyone near ocean 64 is welcome..