Order of the Ancients

DeletedUser

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Of The Ancients
Applications are OPEN.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice
We have decided to merge with a different alliance since we were unable to recruit active, intelligent and trustworthy members.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Notification of Importance

Dear Fellow Grepolians,
It is time for us to allow members into our alliance, to fortify our defenses and ultimately engange in our offenses.

Applications are now OPEN.
Applications must be sent to a Overseer/King/Queen/Lord.

Current: Haz425(LORD), Baskanos(ADVISOR).

Signed,

Haz425,
Lord of the Ancients

DeletedUser

It shows effort, among other things such as organisation and preparation.
It also shows that we are not an 'Inative Alliance' like many of the current Alliances with Founders/Leaders absent for a while.

There isn't much to read to be honest, I could've added a lot more.

DeletedUser

i now know why you said you had an good alliance
if you could have added more to that

DeletedUser

I see.
Well, we're a new and exciting Alliance, we hope that active and intelligent people will join us!

DeletedUser

I see that your offended by my claims.

It is clear that anyone who does not have: a Organised, effort filled and prepared Offical Thread; Mass-recruiting members or recruiting really 'bad' ones; and anyone who does not put effort into their Alliance, full stop, is a complete and utter waste of time.

You clearly have not thought through your post, there are plenty of reasons in which I do not have a 'powerful' settlement in any server.

Yes you're correct, it hasn't even developed yet, and the fact is that is has had more effort put into the documentation side of it than ANY other Alliance on this forum,
which has been developed/alive for a while. Fact.

There is absoloutely no reason to be abrupt towards me, once you see past the smoke, you can see clearly now that what I am saying is correct.

Richard

Strategos
Yawn. Not reading that, especially when it's written by someone with little or no valid Grepolis experience.

DeletedUser4013

For someone who has clearly put a lot of effort into developing a well organized concept after never having been a leader possibly is reason enough to believe that the alliance will do well. I applaud the effort that has gone into the opening post for this thread, and Venum, as a founder of an alliance yourself in other worlds, you should not be so critical, but rather should offer advice to this alliance. Constructive criticism is the way we all learn. Regardless of alliance affiliation.

Yawn. Not reading that, especially when it's written by someone with little or no valid Grepolis experience.

Why are you so quick to judge shanara? Ask Haz425 why he's decided to create an alliance like this.

DeletedUser

And you heard this of the most intelligent person that has ever lived I presume?
I have more experience leading Factions, Alliances, Clans etc... Than you think, before you skip two steps, watch for the first step where a golden coin lays dormant.

Do not be so quick to judge my friend.

DeletedUser

Shame on me.

My apologies Haz.

(I suppose I thought advice wasn't anywhere near what you were looking for, since you "obviously" already have the best organized and prepared alliance.)

That's where I was coming from. Sorry to Hi-jack the thread.

Your appology is accepted my friend.

You advice is always welcome.

Richard

Strategos
Sorry Haz, just looked pretentious to me. Fair enough he spent time writing it out, apologies for my none constructive comment. I stand by my point that I wouldn't be interested in joining an alliance founded by a player with no experience.

DeletedUser

I have experience with Clans and Factions, leading groups.

I am 'fairly' new to Grepolis, but I've been glued to the Wiki, looking for things to help me and my Alliance succeed.

:)

Richard

Strategos
If that was the case, did you not feel it was relevant to mention that in your essay on an introduction? It might instill a little confidence in your would be members.

DeletedUser

I have taken note of yoru advice, and has been implemented into the Alliance Post.

-Haz

DeletedUser

very nicely done I wish you and your alliance all the best. Its good to see when people make a solid effort, and if your alliance is as Organised and structured as the post you should do well

DeletedUser

Good luck with your alliance. I would like to point out one thing you should change (in my opinion) though: You should not give the majority of your ranks the priv to see the internal forums, they should only be given to the people who are quite high in your rank system. The internal forums allow you to discuss diplomacy and merges before releasing it to the majority of people. Also, people will think you are an MRA if you do not have a member cap. MRAs are frowned upon....

DeletedUser

Thank you for your positive replies, I shall make changes to the post now.

-Haz