Organised Chaos

DeletedUser51402

Recruiting

To all Carpi players. There will always be players who will just join the largest alliance thinking that shear numbers alone will win the race.

I prefer to approach the situation from a different angle. I prefer to start a group based on activity, enthusiasm, team work and fun.

As leader I will make tough decisions when situations arise but I will not make them alone. In this alliance everyone will have a say with myself and other leaders basing our decisions on the general concensus of opinion.

We want to have a nice mix of experience and inexperience as that makes for a good alliance ethic. People will look and see an alliance that they may think don't have a chance...I say if everyone in the alliance work as a team, communicate and have a will to win and fight, then anything can happen.

Anyone interested may apply or message me or M4SK3D D3MON for an invitation.

Best Regards and good luck to all
Edward

DeletedUser43011

Great attitude, not sure if it will fly but good luck.

DeletedUser43325

Is it really necessary to mock this guy? He clearly put time and thought into writing this and has a sound approach. Regardless of whether or not he is successful, openly mocking him with fake requests to join seems a little unnecessary.

Class acts.

DeletedUser20415

you talking about class .... lol

a3bfb261d4.jpg

DeletedUser43325

Yes, me. The one who didn't just needlessly mock someone who is trying to make an honest effort at starting an alliance.

But how dare I say something negative about the self proclaimed Emperor of Grepolis.

DeletedUser

you talking about class .... lol

I have never had the oppurtinity to get to know you, famous as you might be... But now I see that it's for the best. You do seem like a very unpleasant person to be around.

Why not leave the noobs alone instead of spreading your negativity around this forum.

Shin

DeletedUser20415

I have never had the oppurtinity to get to know you, famous as you might be... But now I see that it's for the best. You do seem like a very unpleasant person to be around.

Why not leave the noobs alone instead of spreading your negativity around this forum.

Shin

c7c8884c20.jpg

for the record 28 hours ago:

6b5e2d8db6.jpg

in the end .... I did a little research you are the guy, that his own alliance members hate, mate a piece of advice for you

bc5c8274b0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Well I don't know where you did your research but I like the guy.

I never heard about you till you started posting here, what I've seen so far is pretty much similar to what Shingzu wrote if I'm being honest.

Maybe you'll manage to change my opinion about you in due time but with posts like that I doubt it.

Kind regards from the so-called hit squad rawr

DeletedUser

I'm surprised you didn't add some lovely images and deep texts to your post, yep my opinion hasn't changed yet. Try harder Naji

i frequent these external forums but i rarely post but come on guys how many 12 year olds does it take to form a grepolis world just shut it and play the game noobs will be noobs champs will be champs and i am neither but do u guys really have nothing better to do

DeletedUser22708

i frequent these external forums but i rarely post but come on guys how many 12 year olds does it take to form a grepolis world just shut it and play the game noobs will be noobs champs will be champs and i am neither but do u guys really have nothing better to do

We enjoy a little bit of banter, it's part of the game. At least 12 year-olds know how to use punctuation, in contrary to you, they could teach you a thing or 2.

DeletedUser

We enjoy a little bit of banter, it's part of the game. At least 12 year-olds know how to use punctuation, in contrary to you, they could teach you a thing or 2.

indeed you have got me there laziness has gotten the best of me but i see no banter in this