Newspaper Origin Examiner

DeletedUser22115

Hello I am founder of the Origin Examiner.

I will post the first issue tomorrow.

The Team Members:
Project Origin

Open Invites To The Team:
no one

DeletedUser22115

nope its only Project origin on the team about Delphi

DeletedUser22403

ok so its basically a different brand of newspaper, if im not too busy leading the alliance i will try and help out

DeletedUser22115

Issue One-Origin Weekly

Who Shall Rise

The new world Delphi opened a few hours ago. There were many alliances created but Who Shall Rise Is The Question?

I have Interviewed a few people who created alliances. You could be next. Hacienda has come out strong with its leader [user]Slobo.c[/user] they have had the same start as he did with Vendetta in Omega.

The Interviews:

1) Why did you decide to make an alliance for Delphi?
1)well, i always try to make my own alliance. if it works, then yay! if not, there are always others out there
2) What alliance(s) do you think will prosper?
2) i think the most prosperous at this point will be DARK and me, of course!
3) What do you think makes a good co-operative alliance?
3) well, it all starts at the base :leadership. if you have a bad leader, its a bad alliance. simple as that.

1) Why did you decide to make an alliance for Delphi?
1)Well, for starters, because I have so many friends in other worlds on grepolis that I have no time to see, so this is a good place to talk and prosper like old times.I also thought that now that I have lots of time after school now because football is over, and instead of being the QB that gets some and loses some, just the popular funny kid in school again.
I also had a feeling that I could take the time I use switching between the few worlds I play to see that no one is on except for me, could be used here, in the forums of Delphi and the battlefields of Delphi.
2) What alliance(s) do you think will prosper?
2)Probably One Piece, DARK, Hacienda, and maybe even Devastators if they can get their heads right.I also think Project Origin will prosper, depending on if it goes NE or SE.I'm guessing that the big disbanded alliance will be Devastators or Eat Fresh.
3) What do you think makes a good co-operative alliance?
3)Committment, cooperation, honor, trust, strength, skill, focus, goals, and smarts.Leaders have nothing to lead without it's members, and members have no base without their leaders.Alliances go both ways.

Thanks for reading next edition once BP ends :)

DeletedUser

glad i left Corinth. started heating up yesterday. Good luck with Newspaper.

DeletedUser

Really nice newspaper.You could post it in your first post so more will see it.

DeletedUser22115

2nd Issue

2nd Issue

Beginners Protection ended a few days ago, many alliances fell such as Elite TW-Shadow dropped 2 ranks after losing 22 members to ONE*, it was not a merge as the founder of Elite TW-Shadow have not changed so I guess it was bad leadership. Once I found this out I decided to ask the Co-Founder a few questions.

Why have some of your main members left to join ONE*? I dont know why they left. Coggz was a loyal member and leader in my alliance and once he left a few others followed.

Why did you make this alliance after all the others you made? I wanted to make a succesful alliance, I fought against you and the Killer Bees in Phi I admit it was a bad alliance but it wasnt once Killer Bees came along you were a force to be reckoned with then.

Do you think the alliance will be a success? Well its hard to tell as a lot can happen in a day.

Project Origin have merged into BAMFs. Have any other alliance(s) merged or planning on merging?

I believe ONE* and The Pack seem to be a strong force and there could be a fight for the top spot there. Who do you think would win?

I was surprised with Weh Team they have over 1k ABP and only have 7 or 8 members. What alliance(s) have surprised you after they came out of BP?​