Oropos Battle Records: Attacker and Defender of the Day Records.

DeletedUser

YAY LOST EMPIRE!! KICK RELENTLESS OFF THOSE FREAKING LEADERBOARDS!!

WOOOOOO :) :) :)

lol

DeletedUser33530

i just checked Constentino scores on grepointel but they dont add up to what you showed. Other than that the scores check out by me.

DeletedUser

Idk, but they did get a load of ABP. Those four guys knocked khyeo, Collosus, xxccvv and UNIKR0N all out of the top ten in attackers LOL

But, Spanky is a "third-tier player", meaning BT is first - tier, started in the core (O55). The LE guys are all second-tier (started adjacent to a core ocean). Spanky is third-tier because he started way out in O67, which is highly impressive :p

This tier system I'm referring to has nothing to do with the actual quality of the players.

DeletedUser33530

seriously though what the heck were you guys hitting???

DeletedUser

I think the pic drunken posted was total BP for that day including abp and dbp. We have sim alliances to the north and south so... Ill pm u some if the reports we are getting over here.

DeletedUser42486

no.. the picture is ABP only ( which is also showed in the pic )

what happening between grepostats and intel, is the update times on both sites..

where intel updates sa few times throughout the day, and last update is a few hours before midnight, meaning from that point, and untill midnight. which is still actually doing that day, is not recorded on intel.. where grepostats records for the entire 24 hour day..

as proof i can tell you according to grepo intel bloodsportz gained more abp than me, but i still got the attacker of the day..

and thats all because of the bp i gained after last update on grepo intel.. hope this clears things out a little :)

DeletedUser33530

Cleared it up a little yes but mostly because I'm bored ill double check tomorrow. ;)

DeletedUser

I got the pm's lol

Got some noob larianitis trying to smack them around with bare FTS xD

DeletedUser41825

08/24/13 Epaminondas93 47,150 DBP - thanks to the GO "big hitters" :)

DeletedUser42486

so.. i stumbled across some old numbers.. it Counts nevertheless... Source: Grepointel

1380327588-clip-30kb.png

EDIT: .... only the 25K i countable..
my mistake.

this is ABP

Last edited by a moderator: