OT Courtcases

Varun

Strategos
I made this thread to settle any grievances that users have against each other in the OT (so that they do not spam the other threads :p)

Varun

Strategos
OT Courtcase #1 SirNoelRules VS Nickry

Judge: Varun
Plaintiff: Nickry
Defendant: SirNoelRules
Jury: Whoever is interested.

I call upon the persons concerned in the case to please submit your grievances against each other. Members of the jury should report in and judge according to the comments. The proposal for the above court-case has been submitted by Nickry.

DeletedUser35431

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. Sir Noel Rules joined recently and since then has been spamming the OT area with hate. He started with me, which I am used to. But then it spread to others. Your honor, I put to you that Sir Noel Rules has come here and first broken some rules:
Treat each other with respect and remain polite.
Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation and private messages.
Your honor.

DeletedUser8396

I facepalmed so hard that now I need reconstructive surgery. Thanks.

For the sarcastic-impaired, this was a joke. I did facepalmed though.

DeletedUser46395

Is that the case? Really? No evidence? Just that?

Hmmmm, well as a member of the jury, I find the Plaintiff guilty of contempt of court based on that bit of timewasting. Can't help thinking that SirNoel is as guilty as sin, but there's no evidence to convict there. Unless we can get him for contempt of court as well for ignoring the summons. ;)

Varun

Strategos
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. Sir Noel Rules joined recently and since then has been spamming the OT area with hate. He started with me, which I am used to. But then it spread to others. Your honor, I put to you that Sir Noel Rules has come here and first broken some rules:

Your honor.

Does the plaintiff have sufficient proof in the form of quotes or forum threads or PM's to prove the above said allegations against the defendant?

DeletedUser

nickry hated on me first, I was acting in self defense.
Also, next time can I recieve a message when I get summoned, noone told me about this...

DeletedUser

I literally did need reconstructive surgery..

DeletedUser40768

You should file a lawsuit against the responsible party :p

Varun

Strategos
Please members of the jury, stay to the point.

Also, let the plaintiff and the defendant submit their arguments.

(Also, please do not bribe me with reps :p)