Our Founder has gone Inactive

DeletedUser21774

I was told that if your alliance founder goes inactive then you can hold a vote and ask the forum moderators to switch the title.

I have done all that. Whom precisely do I have to ask to change my alliance founder?

DeletedUser18132

Send in a support ticket explaining the problem. The guy/gal there should work it out.

DeletedUser

I was told that if your alliance founder goes inactive then you can hold a vote and ask the forum moderators to switch the title.

I have done all that. Whom precisely do I have to ask to change my alliance founder?
No, the forum moderators have nothing to do with it. You create a support ticket BEFORE the vote. When you create the support ticket, Grepo support will give you precise instructions on what you need to do and how to do it.

OR

You can wait and when the Founder's account ghosts, then the system will randomly assign one of your members as founder.

DeletedUser

Put in a support ticket, you will be required to run a vote in your alliance forum which is unbiased. The alliance will decide your next leader. Or if he goes ghost it will randomly transfer to someone :)

DeletedUser21774

Thanks all. I did put in a support ticket and the problem was resolved. Possibly based on my say-so, even though we DID hold a vote.

Although there could be some pretty funny results if the FOUNDER role were assigned at random.

DeletedUser21774

Oh, and thanks to whomever keeps archives of closed worlds. This issue reared its head again in another world and I was able to refer to this thread to help a group decide what to do.

Last edited by a moderator: