Out of hand

DeletedUser

I go to france, germany, japan, china, greece, italy, sweeden, belgium, denmark, USA, norway and australia ;) australia's just for a few tests though.

Mainly Europe but the US sometimes for skydiving stuff.

DeletedUser

i doubt you can read and write japanese.
あなたはばかです。。。

DeletedUser

I can read and speak japanese but yes, I can not write it. I dont need to though as I just need to read signs and talk to people.

PS: Please dont call me a fool in another language. Not nice.

DeletedUser

I can read and speak japanese but yes, I can not write it. I dont need to though as I just need to read signs and talk to people.

PS: Please dont call me a fool in another language. Not nice.

:eek: how did you learn so many languages anyways?
Also:
教育漢字を学ぶのですか?

DeletedUser

I had to travel a lot and the basic story is that I got bored a lot so just learnt a load of languages, mainly ones that were used in the areas I went to.

Same story. Got bored and was in china ;)

DeletedUser

The second sentence in Japanese was asking if you knew the 2000 kanji you're supposedto know... I only know one kanji :p that's crazy. I know English, Tagalog, Latin, and a tiny bit of Spanish and Japanese but that's it. :) Of course, I spend my time doing ELance instead of trying to work on Japanese/other languages so I can buy some random crap :p

Sorry Sereton!!!

DeletedUser13647

The second sentence in Japanese was asking if you knew the 2000 kanji you're supposedto know... I only know one kanji :p that's crazy. I know English, Tagalog, Latin, and a tiny bit of Spanish and Japanese but that's it. :) Of course, I spend my time doing ELance instead of trying to work on Japanese/other languages so I can buy some random crap :p

Sorry Sereton!!!

You should use Latin to learn the other Romance languages other than Spanish. Knowing Spanish helped me tons in learning French and now I'm using those for Latin then I hope to learn Italian and Romanian.

DeletedUser13647

F for Spanish E for French and obviously G for my native language English

DeletedUser

OT:
When you guys state "I know a language", what do you really mean?
A- You know lots of words, just the bad ones tho.
B- You only know a few words and a basic of grammar, enough to order a cheeseburger at local BK.
C- You are able to read and understand children books
D- You are able to write children books
E- You are able to have a decent conversation with a random person met on the street.
F- You are able to astonish a random person met on the street with a fluent, atonic speech
G- You actually know a given language: you have an above-average knowledge of words, your grammar skills are equal to (or better than) the average mother tongues' ones, you are able to cross link terms and trace back words to their original form, mean and language of origin.
/OT

Taushiro - G
Yaghan - G
Since I am the only one that speaks these languages, I use Google Translate Advanced to translate my native tongues to English.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

P.S. what is the purpose of this exercise, cuz I missed it.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what the topic is on here, espeically after alphabet quit tbh

though are the coalition still together or have they really fell out?

DeletedUser

Didn't your spies tell you anything?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, i am still reading the iota forums ;)
i am glad to know people still remember me :) i get alot of iota news from baslisk now :D

spies huh, i suppose if you tried lozza you could convince a weak link to give, i hear you can be convincing. ;)

HELLO! to all my Iota fans :p

DeletedUser

lol i once had a spy ages ago.. and it was way too much trouble.. especially when players attack them not knowing and you have to sort it out.. it's just trouble!

DeletedUser

lol, i never thought of that.... maybe you could create a division of your alliance dedicated to spy-watching. then they have to take care of the spies, not you ;)

DeletedUser

I'm mixed about spies. I'm nosey so I like to see what other people say behind closed doors ;)

but as a stategy, I think the bigger/better alliance you are the less value spies are.

Plus it takes out the fun of the game.. knowing an alliance is going to hit 3pm tuesday and which cities.. kinda takes the excitement away lol

besides we had an alliance not long ago set up a mass attack on our players, but started to bolt them and spy 24 before so we didn't need a spy.. we knew they were coming an who they were targeting lol