Out of hand

DeletedUser13647

Okay this is getting out of hand. Why are Coalition members all attacking each other?? If we can't get our act together then we'll end up killing ourselves instead of Evo. Look at The Brotherhood and The Templars. We've been coordinating and fighting perfectly together, sharing intel, and doing all of the things Britain and America do together in real life.

Take our example, work with the coalition alliances in your area! AL, DL-GR, and TDC need to stop their wars on TDL immediately. We're supposed to be allies, I don't think you know what that means. Also DL-GR should be booted from the coalition in my opinion, this is the last we're going to take of their traitorous activity.

DeletedUser

One, why post here where Evo can see??!! I mean, come on man! what the hell!

Two, I hate to point fingers but its all DL. They are douche's, plain and simple.

DeletedUser13647

It's all over the forums already. Who cares if Evo sees.

DeletedUser

Im not quite certain which "Coalition" Your referring to, but it is DEFINITELY NOT Ours. The Real Coalition dishing out Damage... So sorry to burst your Bubble.

DeletedUser13647

Uhhh, I'm talking about the one led by THE BASILISK and his alliance The Forgotten, including The Templars, The Brotherhood, THE DEATH CRUSADERS, and others. And since you are in TDC I guess that I must be talking about you :D

DeletedUser

OHH, Lol. I get it now, I see who you are and what alliance your from. ::Giggles:: a simple forum post like this with you spouting out a 12 year old temper tantrum about some truly erroneous things makes me chuckle. Tee hee!

Please ignore this ahhh... Iota player who in no way represents TDC, AL,DL-GR and others in our extremely well co ordinated Coalition against the EVO'S.

DeletedUser13647

Uhh, just cause I'm 14 doesn't mean I'm not intelligent. I'm advanced a grade in my math class and in Students Accelerated In Learning and I'm on the honor roll. Plus I'll be attending one of America's most prestigious boarding schools in high school. I'm a respected leader within The Brotherhood and I'm just trying to figure out why the coalition is fighting the coalition.

DeletedUser

May I also add that these are the actions of a few players.On the whole the coalition is fine for the moment.

I am 13, does this make me stupid then? ;)

DeletedUser

lmao, yall make this funny

and the only one coalition i know of and i never seen THE BASILISK name pop up in any of our plans

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay this is getting out of hand. Why are Coalition members all attacking each other?? If we can't get our act together then we'll end up killing ourselves instead of Evo. Look at The Brotherhood and The Templars. We've been coordinating and fighting perfectly together, sharing intel, and doing all of the things Britain and America do together in real life.

Take our example, work with the coalition alliances in your area! AL, DL-GR, and TDC need to stop their wars on TDL immediately. We're supposed to be allies, I don't think you know what that means. Also DL-GR should be booted from the coalition in my opinion, this is the last we're going to take of their traitorous activity.

We are working together with all of our closest, most active allies and getting results we like. Look at the grepostats. Period.

Death Lords should have never been a Coalition member to begin with... what are they going to do, spam Evo to concede defeat? I can just see Lozza & Jennesis screaming in pain reading those words of... well, whatever. The cities taken will be used to procure more troops & ships for our armies & navies and thrown to the front as soon as they are ready.

And traitorous is a strong word to call DL-GR considering when that Coalition started, many of the original alliances were still attacking each other after joining. And how many cities has the Coalition taken vs. lost while coordinating attacks together?

P.S. I do not have underwear older than you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Iota Coalition is a joke. There's no secret there so don't worry that Evolution will read this and take heart. There are half a dozen alliances that have taken cities from Evolution in the last month. Interestingly enough, most of those same alliances don't lose cities to Evolution. Kind of hard to say the reason is because Evolution isn't in the area. I am pretty sure Evolution would really like to have a few Death Crusader cities to offset all those losses.

Most of the biggest advocates of the Iota Coalition are either nonentities or farms to acquire more cities easily. I am pretty sure Death Crusaders, Slaughterers, Atlantic League and Little Brothers don't even bother with the fiction of the coalition anymore. Some alliances notionally in the coalition bear a striking resemblance to The Olympians which might as well have been the Corps of Engineers for Evolution; building cities that fell so easily to Evolution that it fuels their growth far too easily.

As to attacks on alliances in the Iota Coalition, the most prevalent is hunting down of refugees from Evolution. This is a war to the knife; if you don't get that, refer back to the "going to conquer the world" mandate of Evolution. There is no safe haven for Evolution players who flee under attack. Evolution drops their players at the first sign of trouble; it would have twice the number of city losses if it didn't drop them. They're also happy to invite them back into the fold. Ergo, no jumping to an alliance of convenience to avoid the storm. The only way out for an Evolution player is to hold against the attacks (assuming Evolution will back them), go into vacation mode or enjoy how much simpler it is to play with fewer cities.

The war against Evolution goes just fine without the Iota Coalition. I am pretty sure no one is even copying memos to them when a city is taken. Personally, I've tried coordinating with nominal members of the coalition (despite the fact that people tell me it's a waste of time). Those efforts result in lots of talking and nonexistent doing. I really WANT to work with more alliances and get them involved and integrated in both offense and defense. However, that isn't happening and it's not from lack of trying. It's more a lack of interest in doing more than talking about standing together against Evo. As a result, there are forces banded together against Evo but it certainly isn't called the Iotan Coalition. In fact, it isn't called anything; the member alliances were too busy doing to spend time thinking of a catchy name. I'd send biremes across 3 oceans if Crusaders or Little Brother asked and have seen them do that exact thing. I can't even get alliances in the coalition and right next door to me to do more than think about something.

DeletedUser

well safe to say am a lot older and wouldn't care to disclose my age. as i was probably around when ancient Greece was :)
but i do take my hat off to the younger players i have a son of a similar age. he tried to play grep but didn't have patience for it. and slipped away back to what he calls a bedroom to play COD all the time.
so to the younger players well done for being so committed and taking the time to play grep to it's full extent.:cool:
but really though you dont go spouting it all over public forum send private mails to the leaders of the alliances in question and sort it out that way.

DeletedUser

I never got COD. I would rather be outside running laps or playing basketball.

DeletedUser13647

I have CoD. It's only fun when you play splitscreen. I don't get the whole X-Box Live thing. I'd rather play nintendo myself. There's nothing like playing the classics with all yer friends and ordering pizza while drinking pop.

DeletedUser

So you are one of those kids that lays around and orders pizza whilst playing game. Sad life ;)

Go learn a language, run a few laps etc ;)

DeletedUser13647

I'm tri-lingual, I play 3 sports, I never stay home friday/saturday nights etc.

DeletedUser

Nice ;) I know 11 languages myself. Listing all the sports teams I am in would take to long and sound like I was showing off.