Out of hand

DeletedUser13647

11 languages? I just know English my native language, French, and Spanish. I know a tiny bit of Chinese and Japanese though and my brother is learning Arabic.

DeletedUser

Can you guys take this "get to know ya" to PM or something?

Back OT:

We don't really care if you're all in a coalition or not. If you're attacking any one of us as a coalition or otherwise we'll support that member as best we can, provided that member is working with the rest of the team to help us help them. We've lost a few cities...mostly from players that had gone inactive for one reason or another. A few of them were good takes from active members...I'll give you that and say good job!

Though...fair being fair...we've also seen a number of Atlantic League/TDC/LB colony ships sink in our harbors haven't we?

But...it's a war. An actual real war in iota where loses will be had on both sides. I look forward to seeing how you all handle yourselves if you manage to make it closer to the core. Should be great fun.

DeletedUser

But...it's a war. An actual real war in iota where loses will be had on both sides. I look forward to seeing how you all handle yourselves if you manage to make it closer to the core. Should be great fun.

Ohh no worries, as you may notice using Grepo Maps, Were cutting a V line right to the Heart of EVO. And Its going much quicker than anticipated. Especially the way you guys discard your Members once you see them as a sinking ship. why, it looks just like D-Day from WW2 and the way Americans cut a wedge right through into Germany. (Only with barely any losses) Just Sayin...(SW)

DeletedUser

Ohh no worries, as you may notice using Grepo Maps, Were cutting a V line right to the Heart of EVO. And Its going much quicker than anticipated. Especially the way you guys discard your Members once you see them as a sinking ship. why, it looks just like D-Day from WW2 and the way Americans cut a wedge right through into Germany. (Only with barely any losses) Just Sayin...(SW)

Awesome. I look forward to it. Your "V line" doesn't seem to have advanced much in the last week. After a few miserable disasters this weekend you have to be a bit frustrated. So...what's the plan now? You guys gonna bolt and quake your way to the core?

I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed. I kinda thought you'd be above a bolt/quake campaign but...I've been disappointed before. I'm sure I'll get over it.

DeletedUser

There are challenges with every war, but we succeeded in the vast majority of our conquests this week as in weeks past. CS losses are to be expected, especially when they are part of diversions.;) It's tough to show progress when the cities taken this week don't comprise of 1/10th the capacity in that ocean.

Actually, moving "toward" the core is a bit more like salmon swimming upstream. There's a lot more being stationary than actually making progress. Same can be said taking on alliances larger than ourselves.

Quakes and bolts have much more use than just actual damage. So do words :D But you know that.

That's ok if you're disappointed. AL are making the progress we'd like to see thus far. I recall it was just before Christmas when AL was threatened with "utter destruction" by Lane from LEGION II (before the Evolution took place). I didn't remember doing anything specific to deserve it. Most alliances just take us for noobs anyway, you are welcome to do so too.

P.S. Loved the 12k DBP your players gave me this week. Please continue to time your attacks 1-2 hrs apart with little or no lightship support over a span of 20 hrs. Even if I'm at my aunt's 60th birthday, and attacks finally clear me, support will find its way without me:cool:

DeletedUser

thats funny bolt/quake campaign well tell the guy that this is happening to stop jumping into VM and alot of that was just to tell him hello we know you jumpping in and out of VM so instead of sanding attacks so he can go into VM and get BP's the SAD WAY by running and I guess he never did say that he good about doing that also Believe me we don't play that way by casting like that.

P.S. Good job taking a inactive player (Lugonja) that joined us a week or so that makes yall really look good on paper and in stats or it was his plan from the begaining what ever it was really didn't hurt us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe the player in question travels for business. I'll see what I can do about getting him to quit his job so as not to inconvenience you further. Though...a guy does have to earn a living. Maybe you could broker some kind of deal where innogames will pay him to play grepolis. Kinda doubt it, but you never know. Worth a shot I suppose.

And hey...thanks, I guess. Wasn't really planning on gloating about taking a semi-active player off your hands. You lot have done enough of that. But...they are some nice takes in good locations for us. So good in fact...I can almost see you from my front porch ;)

DeletedUser

Well I'm on my front porch waving at you and i'm one of them ones you can't get under my skin but, good try. So now Carden Travels for Business HHMMM he never did b4. And yes we most earn A living and don't think he is the only one who Travels for Work i've been doing it a long time.

So maybe you can stop by one day and we can have a Beer if you are old enough.

DeletedUser

And I can see Russia from my house!

LOL!!! Nice! I suppose you'll be leaving grepolis for a career in US politics then? I mean...if there's one thing the 2008 elections taught us it's that being able to see Russia from your backyard qualifies you as an expert in foreign affairs.

not ;)

DeletedUser

This thread is ridiculous. I don't know why "an underground plan against Evo" was brought up in a PUBLIC forum... Much less by one of my own... It really makes me wonder sometimes. Anyway, we all know how to kill Evo but the fact is, your strength is in numbers. As EnasEllinas showed you, it's not the end of the world to have to defend against Evo attacks if you know what you're doing. The issue comes in when you have to take 15 - 20 cities from each Evo player, when the numbers just don't match up. If I had 30 more guys like the ones I have now, sure we would be top 5... but we like our odds now. Why change that?

This "coalition" is a fluke. It was a great concept, but a bunch of people (aside from the ones that have done some damage to Evo) would rather just sit back and wait for Evo to come knocking at their door because "they are too far to get involved." LOL! Tell that to my guys that supported Tuonetar from 22 hours away in our war against The Templars.

DeletedUser

Uhh, just cause I'm 14 doesn't mean I'm not intelligent. I'm advanced a grade in my math class and in Students Accelerated In Learning and I'm on the honor roll. Plus I'll be attending one of America's most prestigious boarding schools in high school. I'm a respected leader within The Brotherhood and I'm just trying to figure out why the coalition is fighting the coalition.

What prestigious boarding school? I'm in a different country and have been invited to 5 American schools which do college courses IN HIGH SCHOOL for college credit. And just because you're advanced ONE grade doesn't make you intelligent. Most of my friends are TWO TO FOUR grades ahead in math...

And about DL-GR: The Death Lords don't fight at all and are the type that will spam for support.

This "coalition" is a fluke. It was a great concept, but a bunch of people (aside from the ones that have done some damage to Evo) would rather just sit back and wait for Evo to come knocking at their door because "they are too far to get involved." LOL! Tell that to my guys that supported Tuonetar from 22 hours away in our war against The Templars.

The Death Lords are an awesome example of this -- they're like 10 hours away from attacking and don't do anything about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice ;) I know 11 languages myself. Listing all the sports teams I am in would take to long and sound like I was showing off.

What's the point of knowing 11 languages?! Can you only say hello or something in all of those? I don't believe you the slightest. Plus, you probably don't know the alphabets of all of those languages. Te fut in gura!

So you are one of those kids that lays around and orders pizza whilst playing game. Sad life ;)

Go learn a language, run a few laps etc ;)

Heh, you're playing Grepolis and respond to my messages almost instantly every time. ;)

DeletedUser

Knowing 11 languages can be very usefull ;) I know them all because I visit the places a lot so need to know them. And so what if I respond to your messages all the time? I run laps at 5 in the morning, basket ball at 7 in the morning and skydive at random times during the day and night, I have most of the day free then. I go on grepolis a lot though. I have to, I am under attack most of the time and have to lead an alliance.

DeletedUser

no i mean it's like within a college campus... not AP courses.

Basilisk, where do you visit? India? Africa?