Out of hand

DeletedUser

Take our latest conquest. He was gracious enough to offer to spy to save his cities. But since he lost 2 cities so far anyway, I suspect it's time for him to be cast into the gorge of eternal peril.

What is your favorite color? Blue... no yelllloooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You'd be surprised at a lot of things that go on in the "fringes" of Evolution. I've always said there's a lot of great players and good things in Evolution. However, you guys took in a lot of bad apples and selfish people who worry about Number One. Only problem for you that number refers to themselves rather than their alliance.

BBCue wasn't trying for disinformation with the spying thing, btw. He's tricky enough to do it possibly. However, in this case, he doesn't have to be. In our area, you browbeat players to join and you got a bunch of players with lots of weight in cities but not much weight in the commitment department. They are a convenience to you - you've dropped enough of them to make that clear - so it shouldn't be a surprise that many find Evolution and equal convenience, rather than a calling.

DeletedUser

You'd be surprised at a lot of things that go on in the "fringes" of Evolution. I've always said there's a lot of great players and good things in Evolution. However, you guys took in a lot of bad apples and selfish people who worry about Number One. Only problem for you that number refers to themselves rather than their alliance.

BBCue wasn't trying for disinformation with the spying thing, btw. He's tricky enough to do it possibly. However, in this case, he doesn't have to be. In our area, you browbeat players to join and you got a bunch of players with lots of weight in cities but not much weight in the commitment department. They are a convenience to you - you've dropped enough of them to make that clear - so it shouldn't be a surprise that many find Evolution and equal convenience, rather than a calling.

maybe you should check this guy's history first :p He was a long time member of Athenians.. he's been with me since the begining of nov.. he's not exactly and alliance jumper with no loyalty.

DeletedUser

You picked the wrong player. He's not a spy and he didn't offer himself up to you to be a spy. You'd need some really really really great proof for me to even consider the notion.

DeletedUser

CENOBITES today at 2:53 AM
nawwww we don't play that way and even if we did or you would it would be wroung info anyway

IBAStealthClown today at 2:51 AM
Well, anyway, i have a question, which i will deny if you bring to light to my leaders, how would u like a spy in Evolution who has enough power to know the plans?

you're right, i lie most of the time... i can't be trusted. that's why my own mother kicked me to the curb and disowned me. my alliance should do the same, right?

P.S. the rest of the conversation was so much more funny than this!!! unfortunately, we cannot post that content on this forum.

DeletedUser

You're assuming we're talking about the same person (I'm not in this case). You're also acting as if it's a surprise your people are looking for "side deals" to offset what they see as a lack of support within Evolution. There's more than one Evolution player pointing to his Evo neighbor saying "attack him or her instead of me."

DeletedUser

Funny how many friends you can make in your enemy's alliance when they don't like their current situation. Have dozens of my alliance members messaged Evo wanting to "work something out"?

DeletedUser

You're assuming we're talking about the same person (I'm not in this case). You're also acting as if it's a surprise your people are looking for "side deals" to offset what they see as a lack of support within Evolution. There's more than one Evolution player pointing to his Evo neighbor saying "attack him or her instead of me."

BBCue clearly stated it was the guy that just lost 2 cities.

I would be surprised tbh if its true.. especially that player.. he's one of my guys that I bought over from athenians..

As for the other players I've spent time with them and I like them a lot.. they're a good bunch and I have trouble thinking any of them not having the same loyatly for me as I do them.

I mail your players too lol doesn't mean I'm about to quit Evo and join up with you ;)

DeletedUser

The most recent offer was from the guy with his cahones on the line, which was the one I referred to. Players will do anything when they are about to lose a city. I don't think people who name their cities explicatives, send all their defensive forces out to attack, or become traitors are thinking clearly/rationally.

Jenn asked to see the pm so I'll forward it when I get a clean version without my counterintelligence discussion on it. The guy says a few things you'll find hurtful in the rest of the message.

See, and all I wanted to do was reference Monty Python!

DeletedUser

Thank you BB :)

I'll have to remind myself its just a game :)

what was the monty python reference? lol