Outside sources.

DeletedUser

Maybe its just me but kinda ruins the game when technically there is 0 offline time if your getting a warning every time your attacked...... its impossible to land a cs when someone has no life and a phone now ...... im sure that im going to get flamed but I just think that this game has really gone downhill when you have all these let me find when there not online aps out there...... I have fallen behind b/c I dont use these and its just frustrating....

DeletedUser

and no app for Iphone to alert u about attacks, only for Android, who the hell even uses Android, it sucks. Sometimes I doubt inno has anyone competent working for them, they dont even test updates any more.

DeletedUser

Zero I agree with you about the phones. It is really annoying to me as I don't have internet on my phone so when I am out I am out. Everyone that has internet on their phone can check when I send at attack at them so literally the only time you can really catch someone offline with some players is when they are sleeping.

DeletedUser

Jono I think he is also just talking about people who have iphones. There is no grep app, but iphones have browsers so you can basically check grep real quick from wherever.

DeletedUser

Androids have an app and it alerts you when someone is attacking you (like a text message i guess). Comes in very handy when someone is attacking you during your sleep. Also, your phone can use Wi-Fi. Iphone mobile version sucks so bad, i almost never use it.

DeletedUser

Uh why bother. If your that attached to the game you need help i think.

When i go offline I go offline simple I do not bother getting paranoid over the fact that I may or may not be getting attacked. I've come online to find cities undersiege in the past. Its part of the game. Its also part of the game to get that player back (revenge style (SW) ) :pro:

DeletedUser

Listen up kid, how about you keep your thoughts to yourself, ok? Nobody here wants to read your "I have a life - I don't care" opinion and sure as hell nobody wants you to tell them to get help.

DeletedUser

Oh lol, yea i play grepolis on my phone heaps, and yea the grepolis toolbox app sends you notifications for attacks, building completions etc.

DeletedUser

Nobody here wants to read your "I have a life - I don't care" opinion
I want to read it, I care. So let's just keep things nice okay, just because the game is your life doesn't mean you have to take your game rage out on us normal folk

DeletedUser

Listen up kid, how about you keep your thoughts to yourself, ok? Nobody here wants to read your "I have a life - I don't care" opinion and sure as hell nobody wants you to tell them to get help.

Was that directed at me?

If so this is a forum, a place where one is allowed speak their own opinion. If you do not like my opinion then so be it but there is people with similiar thoughts and i'm not afraid to be blunt if needed when others won't be. Like i said my opinion you don't have to like it.

As far as the attachment I think it is unhealthy to base your life around a game. I know that because I am/was a bit like that. It is very easy to get sucked into a virtual game.

Also if you feel offended by my earlier comment then i aplogize de-rep me for all i care. But at he end of the day it is just a game. After you've spent time each world will eventually close and you'll ask yourself was it worth the time and maybe the money you used to buy gold?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh god, why are you lecturing me? I played enough multiplayer games to understand what's up. I see ur buddy came to back u up, and it's really cute, but I'm still not impressed. In every game I played, there was always a wannabe doctor to tell people about the dangers of game addictions and every single time he was told to get lost. So here I am telling u that it's been repeated a million times and nobody is impressed except ur cute little friend. It's not like I play this game 24/7, but I don't like to lose and I don't need you to tell me to get help.

I want to read it, I care. So let's just keep things nice okay, just because the game is your life doesn't mean you have to take your game rage out on us normal folk
given the fact that you wasted at least 2 years of your exciting normal life on Grepolis, I don't think you are in any position to tell me that my life revolves around a browser game. Have a nice day.

hehe, love you really tommy

that quote from the other thread pretty much sums up your credibility.

I personally don't use parrots to pretend that my opinions matter, but whatever works for you boys.

DeletedUser

Lol wanna be doctor? Please I don't want anything to do with medicine.

Yeah I know i should be listening to my own advice aswell. Grepo is addictive but my point was getting a text everytime your being attacked is abit too close to comfort and being a little paranoid.

No one likes losing trust me i've been on that side twice today after oftr finally took my last 2 cities in o53 where i managed to block 5-6 CS attempts with the help of two other friends.

I also never said my life is exciting i'm just like any other person here who works or studies for hours before using their spare time to play a game they enjoy.

But you just seem like the type of person who likes arguements and throws their weight around. Let me guess your probably in one of the top 10 alliances and like to come on the forum to boast correct?

And as for AJ' post he is perfectly entitled to his opinion and i know he would back me up as thats what friends do. Maybe you shouldn't take every little thing so serious?

i mean come on like. Would you like to receive texts from grepo at 4am or so and telling you our being attacked? tbh i'd rather come online and see the reports afterwards as i actually enjoy my sleep but what do i know i'm only a student with a part-time job who also juggles grepo.

DeletedUser

you don't like attack notifications? Fine, but don't assume that people who like that option have a problem and should seek help. It's ignorant and offensive. I imagined you would get the hint, but apparently I need to spell it out so mister working student here can wrap it around his brain.

DeletedUser

lol someone has some anger issues. I did not mean people should seek help but you definately need anger management or is grepo yur anger management? :D

Also if you feel offended by my earlier comment then i aplogize de-rep me for all i care
^hence why i said that in my earlier post

DeletedUser

I like how you start every post with LOL. Is that a new trend?
If you aren't a doctor, you must be a therapist as you are able to diagnose my issues just by reading my messages. That's amazing.

Chill out dude ~ tommyfjh de-rep me back if you feel the need

Omg, look at this kid challenging me to de-rep nerd fist fight. And he supposedly doesn't take Grepolis seriously.

DeletedUser

Holy shanankins I thought I was the one that was gonna get flamed for this post lol. Here we are on another situation where a joke was taken wrong by someone else and we have a full fledged Jerry Springer moment :-D

DeletedUser

I was just gonna whine about lack of support for Iphone, but this uppity kid angered the Hulk within me and now I'm laying down the law on his butt, so he knows who runs this joint.

DeletedUser

I was just gonna whine about lack of support for Iphone, but this uppity kid angered the Hulk within me and now I'm laying down the law on his butt, so he knows who runs this joint.

that's funny stuff bit rough but funny. Don't let me hold you back im just gonna go pop some popcorn if that's cool :-D

DeletedUser

Ohh my this got out of hand quick lol. Surprised MC hasn't locked this up or that sapphire hasn't reported tyrone