Outside sources.

DeletedUser

Agrees with fishy so goes locking himself into a freezer :)

DeletedUser

I think you (being half fish half boy) are one step ahead. I will join you in the pond. Ahhh refreshing

Tyrone, why don't you join us?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok ok, I'll chill as well.

DeletedUser1483

Guys. I know youve all chilled out and its cute. But noone told me there was a forum war going on and i feel like i missed out on the party. So can we start this up again so i can get involved? Or do i have to reference everything already said and argue against it to see if anyone responds? My first point of the day would be this:

You should know what that is like seeing how almost all your cities in Pella are internal captures.

LOOOOOLLLLL. Unvalid, unchecked arguments are an excellent thing to bring up in an argument with a couple of people that will hammer facts back into your face. :) How about you do some checking and have a wee look at the statistics.

For clarification i would class "almost all" as approximately 75-80% of city numbers. So with tyrone that would mean that 15 cities (approximately) are internal conquests? So MOS to MOS conquests. Ill let you do the checking im too busy checking my android app at 4am with my ipad and the pills i take to stay awake at night to time a conquest when ive figured out someones offline time.

Yeah. Haters gunna hate. Peace out.

Mr. Chrisg2003bt
Founder of the AANF and Person that needs help. :pro:

DeletedUser

Sorry friend this flame war is over :( I will PM you if there's another flame war if you wish ;)

DeletedUser4013

This thread will be temporarily closed while it gets cleaned up. In the meantime, please refrain from flaming and insulting other players. keep the wars in-game and the Forums clean. Thanks Kids :)

DeletedUser

LOOOOOLLLLL. Unvalid, unchecked arguments are an excellent thing to bring up in an argument with a couple of people that will hammer facts back into your face. :) How about you do some checking and have a wee look at the statistics.

For clarification i would class "almost all" as approximately 75-80% of city numbers. So with tyrone that would mean that 15 cities (approximately) are internal conquests? So MOS to MOS conquests. Ill let you do the checking im too busy checking my android app at 4am with my ipad and the pills i take to stay awake at night to time a conquest when ive figured out someones offline time.

well i made it 7 MOS to MOS and then a 5 unallied. we wont count the first as its the beginning.

DeletedUser

Although it is true that I have a lot of internal conquests, it shouldn't really be used to judge me or anyone else for that matter. When you are at war with a big alliance that controls it's ocean and has most of the islands locked down, it's almost impossible to take their cities if you are out of position. On the other hand if one of your members manages to get on one of the enemy "wonder" islands, he has a good chance to sneak CS into another enemy city on that island. Then, I take that city from my mate and we slowly progress into enemy territory. It's the end result that matters and not how many internal conquests I had along the way.

DeletedUser

I agree with Tyrone here, which is why bp is a more accurate thing to look at. Maybe Tyrone isn't in position to take the cities himself, but he is probably still helping to clear out the enemy cities and support the sieges.

DeletedUser3613

te he he he, after a few weeks out i came back read this and will never leave again :p

gota love it when the forum goes all wwe

DeletedUser

I agree with Tyrone here, which is why bp is a more accurate thing to look at. Maybe Tyrone isn't in position to take the cities himself, but he is probably still helping to clear out the enemy cities and support the sieges.
true, but again, BP doesnt show the whole story either. Not pointing fingers at anyone on this server as i not been on it long enough, but I seen plenty players smashing up there own stuff or that of allies just to gain BP and get those attacker of the day awards. A bit of a mix of both BP ranks, enemy conquests and looking into back story behind internal conquests all helps. But I dont think there is one true way to judge people unless you personally go up against them in a war.

te he he he, after a few weeks out i came back read this and will never leave again :p

gota love it when the forum goes all wwe

yes you will, am sure pete and aj plan on getting you drunk again soon...therefore another 3 month spell awol!

DeletedUser

I have a question. Can somebody out there please, please. please develop an app so i can play Grepo on my old Nokia 3310i????? I know it's sad but i'm sort of attached to my old relic phone from 10 years ago & just can't bring myself to get one of these new touchy screen things with apples & alien stuff in them. Would love to be able to play while i'm on the move, but unfortunately my phone is feeling old & tired :(

DeletedUser

why would you even consider playing Grepolis when you have snake on that phone?

DeletedUser32234

^THIS.

Hahah. Tyrone, you sir are a funny bloke. An angry, but still none-less-funny bloke. xD

DeletedUser1483

T-Rock (aka big sexy) isn't an angry man. Just opinionated, most of MOS has come to learn his opinion is right. Much like volsung.

Except volsung is mainly out of fear.