outside troops During being conquer

DeletedUser10581

q:what will happen if my village is under conquer and my village was supporting

another village During the conquer ,

what will happen to the outside troops and ships (the support) ??

do they will join to the New village owner or they will die ?

DeletedUser

once your village is taken over, all the troops from it cease to exist.
so yes they will die

DeletedUser10581

so yes they will die

i dont think , because ones i conquer village and there where troops and ships in other village (support) .

DeletedUser

do you have a screenshot. because if you do it is a bug and should be reported

DeletedUser

support in the city will stay when you take it, but any troops built in the city will disappear from wherever they might be.

as ploggo says, if that didn't happen then it's prob a bug.

DeletedUser10581

i am talking about the support .

your saying that they will stay , but sploggo saying that they will die .

remember guys i am talking about the outside troops not the Barracks troops.

DeletedUser10581

Just to make it clear i will put Example :

my village A is supporting village B with 1000 unites .

and there is some enemy conquer my village A .

what will happen to the 1000 unites ?

DeletedUser

depends on the status of the conquest

If the city is already being conquered when the troops arrive, they will help to defend the conquest. You have to attack a conquest to stop it.

If the CS didn't land yet the troops will help the other 1000 troops to defend against the CS that will hit.

DeletedUser2795

Just to make it clear i will put Example :

my village A is supporting village B with 1000 unites .

and there is some enemy conquer my village A .

what will happen to the 1000 unites ?
The 1000 troops will cease to exist as soon as the conquer finishes.
Skully, I think you mis-read it, you are thinking that the village that gets the support is conquered, he seems to be saying that the village giving the support is conquered.

DeletedUser

my original statement stands correct. I stick by the fact that if this didn't happen it is a bug and you should submit a ticket with proof

DeletedUser

so yes they will die

Correct. If they are en-route to your city as the siege is in progress, I believe they will attack the occupiers in an attempt to break the siege, however. The moment the siege ends and the city no longer owned by you, all units originating from it will no longer exist.

DeletedUser

Skully, I think you mis-read it, you are thinking that the village that gets the support is conquered, he seems to be saying that the village giving the support is conquered.

yeah you're right. Listen to JKP:p

DeletedUser

i am talking about the support .

your saying that they will stay , but sploggo saying that they will die .

remember guys i am talking about the outside troops not the Barracks troops.
i was saying exactly the same thing as sploggo (and pretty much everybody else), if your city is conquered then all units built there disappear, but support in that city from other cities will stay.

DeletedUser

Correct. If they are en-route to your city as the siege is in progress, I believe they will attack the occupiers in an attempt to break the siege, however. The moment the siege ends and the city no longer owned by you, all units originating from it will no longer exist.

So, if player A is trying to conquer player B who has a big offensive army but little defense, can player B use his offensive army against the conquer attempt by:

- Dodging the clearing waves and the CS by supporting a neighbour
- Right after the CS lands and siege starts, ordering the return of his offensive army

If I understand it correctly, Player B's returning army will count as an attack against the siege, therefore player A has to make sure that his troops protecting the CS is strong enough defensively to defeat Player B's offensive army. If this is correct, it feels kind of a role reversal and makes things considerably harder for Player A if Player B knows what he is doing.

DeletedUser

^exactly that (only in conquest worlds obv)

you do need to recall before the CS actually lands though otherwise you can't get into your agora ;)

DeletedUser2795

unless you have the players you are currently supporting send back the support (They will only be able to send back all of it, but still)

DeletedUser10581

so yes they will die

yes , they Die .

it was Probably a Bug < From the old servers .

anyway it was fixed ,

so outside troops will Die if the village owner change (the village have been conquer)

DeletedUser

I think some people may be overlooking this, but, if your city is under siege (in the process of getting conquered) the troops still exist since you still own the city. Troops only die when the city ownership changes hands.

DeletedUser

Say you're the one conquering and the target city has many units supporting others... When you take the city and those outside units die, do you get the BP for them or do they just disappear?