Oven

DeletedUser50183

Look everyone La Famiglia is getting to be exclusive! You need to at LEAST have 256 bp's and 2.5k points if you want to join them(sarcasm):p

DeletedUser

Look everyone La Famiglia is getting to be exclusive! You need to at LEAST have 256 bp's and 2.5k points if you want to join them(sarcasm):p

lol, that is because we are a peaceful bunch and don't want any trouble causers, not sure you would be welcome my lady you seem like a very naughty antagonist :)

edit naughty can be good

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, that is because we are a peaceful bunch and don't want any trouble causers, not sure you would be welcome my lady you seem like a very naughty antagonist :)

Well lady is actually a he, and he would fit in good with yall

DeletedUser

He probably is, i don't know what lady does in their spare time.

DeletedUser50183

edit naughty can be good
I suppose you could say that I cause trouble when I am parking a cs in your city...but besides that I'm a very nice person:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I suppose you could say that I cause trouble when I am parking a cs in your city...but besides that I'm a very nice person:p

I think you need to speak to your boat builders, they seem to have put holes in the bottom of it and it is now making a mess in our harbour.
would you come back and clean it up please, I never got a chance to visit you