Over/Under Rated?

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

In your opinion who is the most over/under rated player or alliance and why?

DeletedUser54495

Underrated - Simmerville. For sure. Getting those kinds of numbers against OSG with 25 players is really impressive

DeletedUser31109

Rony the great, pretty under rated player ( Turned out to have the biggest mouth in grepo world )

DeletedUser41523

I wouldn't say Simmerville was underrated. They played as expected in my book. :D

DeletedUser54997

@TyphonousPrime - Underrated - First time ever playing Grepo and has not ducked out of any of the action. I remember the first world I played in and I'm sure many of you do, it wasn't comparable to this. Without sounding condescending, Typho has learnt a lot very quickly and shows loyalty to her allies and friends which is rare these days. And regardless of what people think of the methods used in keeping these cities, she is still the only OWS player other than Raym11 to have multiple cities on core enemy islands for months. Not to mention #1 in 46 and a very respectable BP score. Always likes to sniff around and is far from the "hugger" that OWS seem to be branded as.

@MissusR - Underrated - A lot more established than me and probably already rated pretty highly in the community but still underrated. Does an awful lot behind the scenes and has lead OV through multiple victories across different worlds. And not to be underestimated as a great fighter also, when she's not busy keeping all of us under control. @Coxwana likewise.

@grepopatamus - absolute monster

@Phantom Lord ZGB - Don't know whether his Democritus is extremely kind to him or he has some sort of secret mass-producing myth factory

@cmonster - great guy

If I post who I think is overrated I don't think I will survive much longer on these forums so moving on.........

Based off my personal experiences anyway

DeletedUser41523

I'd say OV on the whole is a pretty underrated alliance. They were the best alliance in the world in terms of ability to fight despite never touching the #1 in points or ABP spot.

Player wise, I vote @addy10 as the most underrated. Easily one of the best players on Olous.

Alllooo is also up there on my underrated list. He quietly snuck into the #1 in BP slot and is the only one I've lost a city to on this world so far.

I'll think of some overrated ones soon.

DeletedUser54495

Humanie overrated, the dude was no1 attacker rank for a long time but he plays without alarm and has a healthy 4-6 hour off time where he doesn't dodge his OLU or LS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

I'd vote Euphoria as overrated. Just kind of sat in O64 the entire time not sure who they fought and merged into OWS in the end.

There's cases for others and maybe I'll cover that when I have time. But right now this is definitely the most overrated for me.

Coxwana

Phrourach
I'd say OV on the whole is a pretty underrated alliance. They were the best alliance in the world in terms of ability to fight despite never touching the #1 in points or ABP spot.

Player wise, I vote @addy10 as the most underrated. Easily one of the best players on Olous.

Alllooo is also up there on my underrated list. He quietly snuck into the #1 in BP slot and is the only one I've lost a city to on this world so far.

I'll think of some overrated ones soon.

We did start the server late