Overlords ? Overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thought I'd bid farewell to Nu/Grepolis in a blaze of blood'n'glory, but Testiclies Bronze is reacting to an entirely unprovoked attack by huffing and puffing and throwing cotton wool balls. Deeply unimpressive.

Touch and go what comes first - me dying of of boredom or one of his attacks finally getting through.

If the rest of the alliance is like this - ripe for the taking imho.

DeletedUser

Thought I'd bid farewell to Nu/Grepolis in a blaze of blood'n'glory, but Testiclies Bronze is reacting to an entirely unprovoked attack by huffing and puffing and throwing cotton wool balls. Deeply unimpressive.

Touch and go what comes first - me dying of of boredom or one of his attacks finally getting through.

If the rest of the alliance is like this - ripe for the taking imho.

If Testiclies Bronze was a better player wouldn't he be "Testiclies Gold?"

Who over-rated the alliance? They didn't even make my list of "not top 12 alliances," never mind that that attempt to start some discussion going was a complete bust.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry. I never read your 'Not Top 12 Alliances' post. Must've just slipped me by.

But you had it spot-on as I'm still able to write this as 15 attacks from Testiclies so far have just bounced off. The carnage is dreadful.

DeletedUser

After seeing off 16 Overlord attacks in 12 hrs while also writing the first couple of chapters of my memoirs and composing a symphony, I've decided I've seen/done everything Grep/Nu has to offer.
Thanks to all.
I'm now gone. Bye

DeletedUser2524

The Overlords are just bad, not overrated. We conquer three cities off them and not one troop was given in support. During the conquers the were kicked out. FAIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.