Overwhelming the game

DeletedUser49239

Today an alliance exploited a bug in this game to prevent a backsnipe on the cs. Knowing something of computer technology helped me to discover on my previous server that the game is set up to accommodate a certain number of simultaneous attacks. It can be overwhelmed creating an in-game lag that can prevent the player being attacked from properly defending their city. The programmers on the US server were informed and those numbers raised to prevent that from continuing to happen. Well today in Taras it happened to me. 2 min before CS was to land enemy player launched 30 attacks landing well after the cs, there was 25 waves of support already in the water. Over half of the attacks were landing at the exact same second. Needless to say, the game lagged and I was unable to properly attempted a back snipe. As soon as the CS landed all those attacks were pulled. This was obviously intentional. I feel no great sorry over losing a city that they had to cheat to take, but by that same token now that I know this little tidbit can happen here could I not do the same? Yes, I could, but I am not one to stoop to that level and I find it pointless to call myself a "player" in a game only to cheat at it. So, I have made moderators aware and now I am making the world aware. This will not be a tactic that will continue to be used in this world either.

Estacygold

DeletedUser42857

30 attacks?

When youve got 200, 300+ incoming then see how it lags..

only 30 incoming and lagging? you need a new computer :D

DeletedUser48583

What about Erik in sinope poor fellow had 3000+ attacks on him in last 24 hours

DeletedUser

Poor fellow..... lol, why does being attacked mean somebody deserves sympathy in a game where conquering is such a massive part?

But either way grep's capacity to deal with multiple commands at once has always been cr*p, 100+ attacks and your ability to play the game is severely affected.
All it takes is some investment into the game yet inno deposit it into their vault.