owww my eyes!!

DeletedUser22650

the forum isnt all bright and white for you? im cool now i dug my shades out :cool:

DeletedUser

i have no idea wat ur talking about . . . is this spam ?

DeletedUser

yeah here is the same thing..I thought I had too much vine but looks different a bit...can we change it back?

DeletedUser

if there indeed was something wrong with the forums then my guess is no

DeletedUser

I seem to be lost. I was looking for the Grepolis forums and somehow ended up here.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

DeletedUser

yea the forum look cheep. Like one of those freebee test accounts with no graphic. worse forums i've seem for a game in ages. Even scams that set up forums place more time in it then this. under this blue and white.

DeletedUser

not a fan of this, i hope this is temporary while they update the PROPER forum!!!

Screenshot

b3qyyr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi guys, dont worry things will go back to normal. We updated the forum version and that is why the visuals are set to the default. We will upload the proper Grepolis skin as soon as possible.

Please read: Forum Update

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not a fan of this, i hope this is temporary while they update the PROPER forum!!!

Screenshot

b3qyyr.jpg

yes, even doing that was strange
View attachment 4358

try again
cheepforums.jpg

love u guys for actually posting screenies :D lol
no its a genuine question/statement or whatever, and what your doing by being obtuse i think is called trolling not spamming :p

. . . hush :p lol

looks like they didn't pay the bill and got downgraded

it is across the board on all servers (.de .es .fr .jp . . . etc) either the maintenance will do this, or inno has some kinda treat waiting for us in locker 213 :cool:

DeletedUser4013

This is a spam thread and does not belong in The Acropolis. Being moved to OT