P.o.g

DeletedUser

Bunch of noob simmers am i right?

Rhetorical question but whatever say your piece..:pro:

DeletedUser31450

Haha, this is true...its more then likely he doesnt like them for that reason :p

DeletedUser

incredibly vague post, Is it possible they are beating you and you are jelly?

I was in that mra and just left 2 days ago, bored of calydon and ready for a new world to open..speed 2 so it won't be a sim paradise.

I'm glad i left that little noob crew..they are taking my cities but i don't really care about that i didn't have much of a chance by myself because P.O.G grows like a disease simming all over the place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because they are all over 056 and it's easy to outnumber me so there is really nothing i can do, even though i maxed out population with defensive troops..."rimming" is not that hard when you have 80 members with an average of 20 cities over 10,000 points each....colonizing and maxing out cities conquering small citys and building them up= SIM CITY.

I just wanted to bring to attention that P.O.G is a lame MRA alliance with a bunch of simmers...that's all.

DeletedUser

nanoknight is no joke. Anyone that can stand up to two of our ops and only lose one city is good.

bR32uno

Phrourach
MRA maybe, seem to be picking up everyone who wants in.
But simmers ?
Their conquests are nicely planned, with a lot of support to hold sieges.

I would say they are pretty good organized.

DeletedUser

Phears i thought you were gone

images

DeletedUser

Apparently he's the chick you thought you'd gotten rid of until she's peeking in your bedroom window 2 weeks later.

DeletedUser

MRA maybe, seem to be picking up everyone who wants in.
But simmers ?
Their conquests are nicely planned, with a lot of support to hold sieges.

I would say they are pretty good organized.

That's when i really started to not like them, competition is pretty thin in 056 (where P.O.G is mostly located) and most of the players left were let into the alliance...the should have just been new targets.

This world could of have been fun, unlucky for me i started the world late and got stuck on the rim, oh well i hope a speed 2 unit 2 world will be the next one that will be opened.

See you guys around.

DeletedUser

We only playing for fun ... ;)
POG like family !
and you will see what POG can done

Cheers!!