P&P: Black Shadows? Good? That's BS!

Aicy

Strategos
So what's up with all these crazy folks saying -BS- is going to be good? It's a pre-made! Didn't you here what the prestigious Jarpenguin said about pre-mades?

As Kappa draws near, I come to a conclusion:

Premades suck!

Now anyone with a brain bigger than a igloo knows Penguins never lie!

Then there's that uber smart player sparkz104, I doubt he's ever gotten anything wrong! Ever! I, and everyone else with a brain bigger than Slim Shady, knows that everything he's saying; Is flat bam true.

It just seems like a pointless idea
See that? The master has spoken! Follow his lead and don't make alliances. Why? It's pointless.

there isnt many people who use these forums without playing on other worlds so asking people to give up their current worlds to join another world is pointless and a little too much to ask of people
See what he means? I mean obviously they won't give up their other world... And obviously if they do it has no benefits, right? Everyone knows it's all about the skill! I mean... Who needs to be active in a game such as Grepo? I'll tell you who! The noobs that idiotic, point whoring, theater using Daizan is recruiting! Nubs such as Hads, Wanysth, GigaEpsilon and FoBot!

Talk about mass-recruiting! Anyone with a brain bigger than a businessman knows these people can't even hold their own against 6 swords! How many of you in the crowd have received a random BS invite from BS? Yeah! That's right! They're just recruiting anyone who happens to walk past!

Is it just me or is every single chum in BS a inexperienced, inactive, 8 year old?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

Is it just me or is every single chum in BS a inexperienced, inactive, 8 year old?

Im sorry mate your talking complete and utter rubbish, i have a mental age of an 8 year old...the rests about tru i thinkz.

DeletedUser

good ol' aicy. sarcastic and ironic as always. loved reading this

DeletedUser

And how many of them are going to give up the worlds they are doing well in? not everyone fails 3 weeks into a world like you.

and btw i want some priest jokes for me liking Celtic, better than just the constant "It's Slim Trashy and you stupid Eminem fan" or maybe something to do with my 'sparkles' nick name

Aicy

Strategos
Mate, it's just a bit of fun. :p

And I don't fail 3 weeks into the world, I've always in a very good state when I've quit in the past.

Edit in response to your edit: I actually really like Eminem and think he's one of the best artists out there. I wasn't ripping on him, just using him for a metaphor. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Mate, it's just a bit of fun. :p

And I don't fail 3 weeks into the world, I've always in a very good state when I've quit in the past.

then your a poster boy for reliability too hahaha.

DeletedUser5061

I will admit we are doomed especially coz REAL MADRID have taken in all the best players and have such a good leader in Jose Mourinho.

DeletedUser

I will admit we are doomed especially coz REAL MADRID have taken in all the best players and have such a good leader in Jose Mourinho.

damn, we are doomed....jose strategy is unbeatable....i will quit...or beg to go to real madrid...or real2

DeletedUser

They invited me, and I just started playing, so maybe they have a soft spot for noobs!

DeletedUser

meh nether was i, but i was invite by their branch REAL MADRID 2

DeletedUser

You guys have to be noobs like me, you both have over 2k posts combined, NOT VERY NOOBLIKE!

DeletedUser

Erm... Aicy? Your in BS...

And JJ I cannot believe a noob like you knows how to work a computer let alone be in the top 12 for pretty much everything!(Bar Kappa BP :D)

DeletedUser

Ever heard of sarcasm? :p

Suuuuuuuure, I aaaaaaaaaaaaalways use sarcasm.

Anyway, I dont think any of these premades will last. They are good on more developed games (Like TW) because people can have one world developed enough so they only have to log on once a day or so. But on games like Grep, its utterly pointless...

Secondly, Im tired of people trying to get me to spy on Imperial Guard in theta by contacting me in Kappa... grow a backbone people, and send me a spy request I can forward!

DeletedUser

Suuuuuuuure, I aaaaaaaaaaaaalways use sarcasm.

Anyway, I dont think any of these premades will last. They are good on more developed games (Like TW) because people can have one world developed enough so they only have to log on once a day or so. But on games like Grep, its utterly pointless...

Secondly, Im tired of people trying to get me to spy on Imperial Guard in theta by contacting me in Kappa... grow a backbone people, and send me a spy request I can forward!

Lol, I like the last bit, It should be a quote .

'' Grow a Backbone People, Send me a spy request i can forward! '' xD

~V

DeletedUser

OMG OMG OMG

I got a mail fwd to me :)

daizan today at 12:43 PM
Roaring Whisper is bit of noob and is the kind of player that gets his alliance in trouble. I can't gurentee my players won't attack him sooner or later

So, Im a bit of noob? Wow :)

DeletedUser5061

OMG OMG OMG

I got a mail fwd to me :)

daizan today at 12:43 PM
Roaring Whisper is bit of noob and is the kind of player that gets his alliance in trouble. I can't gurentee my players won't attack him sooner or later

So, Im a bit of noob? Wow :)

You can turtle all you want it won't change the fact that you will be vanished from the core.