P&P: Black Shadows? Good? That's BS!

DeletedUser

Wanysth is a nub? I look up to him. So wouldn't that make me a 'nub'? And aren't you in BS?

[Edit:Sorry, I didn't go through the 'whole' "PnP".

Where are the pictures?]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've only really messaged Tmesis and daizan from BS.
Both being gratefully helpful in giving me some advice. However I was declined from being invited or at least for now.

As I don't 'really' know anyone from the Alliance I can't give a judgment, however, it's all ready been shown they communicate very well. Having Skype is a great start, and helps later when coordinated attacks and supporting come into play.

" Be willing to delete your accounts in other worlds in order to commit 100% of your playing time to this one. " - Shows their committed into placing all their available time into just this one world, giving them an extra boost inactivity. Which hopefully will go well occupied with their member skill (ISkill, or from what I've heard discussed in this forum).

Overall - They have talent. Not mass-recruiting. Great communication. Nice personalties and most of all, know how to have fun clearly as can be seen here http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=11536

Congratulations on being the only noticeable Alliance to actually keep an eye on.

DeletedUser

How do they plan to combat people who just make new accounts :)